Anyone think GOT had written itself into a power gap?

So as of tonight, we have three major groups:

> Jon, Sansa, CIA, and the rest of the North
> Cersei, Jaime, and those backing up the Lannisters
> Dany, Tyrion, Tyrells, Dorne bitches, and Yara and dickless

So Dany is on her way to Westeros and the only obstacle in her way is Cersei. It doesn't seem like Jon and Sansa would have a problem with Dany taking over, especially since Tyrion vouches for her. The North has always seemed like its own country anyway.

The Tyrells, Dorne, and Greyjoys don't really seem to give a shit about the crown, they just want revenge/their homelands returned.

So next season if Dany joins forces with the North, it will be everyone vs. Cersei. Even Jaime is skeptical of her and it seems like they are setting it up for him to axe her at the end of next season.

The only other fringe is Euron, but he seems Ramsey-ish so he will probably get taken down pretty quick.

So in the end we will have Jon, Sansa and the North, Dany, Tyrells, Dorne, Greyjoys, and probably Jaime and the Lannister co. after Cersei gets taken down and the Mountain gets wrecked by Sandor. Then its just them against the Walkers.

Anyone think they can wrap this up in two seasons?

Yes

Yes. But probably CIA will try something to take the iron throne, and Arya will try to convince Jon to kill cersei for her silly vengeance path

It'd have to be a slightly faster paced 2 seasons but it's entirely doable. Just curious to see if they dump it all into the last season or even it out a bit.

cia is not part of the north
he will do whatever it takes to get the throne, no one is his true ally, that's his strength and what will ultimately be his downfall

Considering HBO will only make enough budget available for one small battle (with CG soldiers), I can't see this conflict being enacted to a satisfactory degree with two 10-episode seasons.

>Anyone think they can wrap this up in two seasons?

It'll be simple, if they go the predictable "Dany x Jon unite to save Westeros" route:
>one season on Dany vs Cersei vs Jon, resolving all the loose ends in Westeros
>one season on Dany, Jon, and everyone else battling the White Walkers

> Cersei, Jaime, and those backing up the Lannisters
Who exactly? The headless Freys that can't even take Riverrun on their own?

The Lannisters have no gold and are in huge debt towards the Iron Bank and Cersei pretty much killed off the only competent leader they had when she blew up Kevan.

But atleast the poor won't come after her together with the families of those noblemen blown up at the trial since that would actually mean dabid and dabid had to be responisble for their own plot they set up.

vs CIA

>implying CIA didn't warg into the Night King when he first met Sansa this season

>we have three major groups:

Can't you forgetting Night King?

>It doesn't seem like Jon and Sansa would have a problem with Dany taking over

Shes coming for Westeros. Jon is the King of the North. I'm very sure he would care

>Night King
I honestly just want to see him come in and fucking annihilate everything.

Euron is going to sink the majority of her fleet using Krakens and then use the horn to steal her dragons. Bran is going to steal the back later but Crow's Eye is going to fuck some major shit up for a while

Jaime has lost faith. He is gonna step aside when Dany shows up. And Cersei seriously doesn't even seem to care about being Queen. She did it for her children and they're dead now. She won't be any opposition either.

It's literally CIA/Euron hatching their minor schemes vs Westeros

you've got it wrong 4 major groups. LF and the north are two seperate factions. Based on LF's glare, Jon is dead next season. LF and Sansa will team up fusing the two factions. LF will pose an obstacle to Dany as LF wants the throne. LF is trusted by Cersei and Friends. Those two factions will likely team up to even stand a chance against Dany and friends.

>I honestly just want to see him come in and fucking annihilate everything.

Pls god let this happen.

I assume whoever is left standing at the end of the human conflicts will take on the Night's King.

That is just me assuming that they save that conflict for last.

And Euron

>tfw the Dothraki charge into the Night King's army and every one of them is killed

With Tyrion at her side. Tyrion and Jon are bros. Like I said, the North doesn't really seem to give two shits about what goes on at King's Landing as long as they let the North do as they please. Perhaps Tyrion will even convince Dany to give the North semi-independence.

I didn't follow what you said but you're right about CIA being his own thing
He's the wild card and will probably screw over a few people before getting killed by the end of next season

Jaime has come to far. He will die with Cersei

CIA's days are numbered as long as Ser Smellahcuntamileaway Davos is around.

All Jon (and pretty much everyone else) grew up knowing about the Targaryens was that they were mad. Even if he joined forces with Dany to defeat the White Walkers, there is no guarantee she wouldn't turn on him afterwards, especially when they both have declared themselves King/Queen:

I hope so, but they've done fuck all to develop his character.

He didn't bring his fucked up crew from all corners of the Earth to the moot, he didn't bring the dragon horn to the moot, he didn't bring ridiculous piles of wealth to freely distribute at the moot. He was pretty much just Ironborn Extra #14

And I don't have enough faith in D&D to expect some dramatic reversal

>as long as they let the North do as they please

You're missing the point. The North wants to be an independent nation. Jon won't step down because a Dwarf was nice to him once and Dany won't let the North rule itself because she is a conqueror first and foremost

I think he will survive till the very end of the last episode when he is forced to leave because everyone wants to kill him and just as he thinks he got away Arya fucking chops his nuts off and then kills him

When she writes him 3 times "I need you" and he burns the letter than pretty much confirmed for me that the relationship is over.

They will marry.

Screencap this.

Dany doesn't know anything of Westeros, her soldiers have never fought in winter. Even with the Dragons she still has a giant battle on her hands

Jon's overriding concern is defeating the Night King/White Walkers. He doesn't care what anyone else wants until they're defeated

Didn't happen in the show

You forget Littlefinger's most loyal follower

>implying she won't be Euron's fucktoy before she sets foot on Westeros

Then why destabilize the North by overthrowing Ramsay?

I'm not missing the point at all.

Since the beginning of the season, The North has been almost completely separate from the ongoings in King's Landing.

If Dany rules King's Landing, even if she technically owns the North, it doesn't seem like it will in any way hinder their way of life.

And even if they did try to rebel, could you see them trying to take on the Unsullied, Dothraki, Dornish, Tyrells, Greyjoys, and 3 fucking dragons. That isn't even factoring in that Jon and the North know the Night's King is coming and can't afford to fight two wars on two opposite fronts.

Perhaps they are setting it up for Jon wanting to cooperate with Dany, but Sansa and CIA not wanting to submit so easily.

That's still Jon surrendering control. Jon won't have been made King in the story only for him to lose it so quickly. Besides Dany will conquer Kings Landing but Cersei will still hurt her somehow

>Jon won't have been made King in the story only for him to lose it so quickly
It won't happen immediately, but that's how I see it playing out

>Night King

implying Dany won't kill euron becuase shes a strong independent woman who dont need no man

because ramsey didn't give a shit about the white walkers and he was in control of all the major houses

That's how it will play out if there are absolutely no twists at all. It's also very easy to see Daenerys marching for the north only for Bran to warg one of her dragons and turn half her army to ash before she knows what happening. It seems very clear that she won't keep all three of her dragons

> Bran warging into the dragons

Fucking lit

You didn't mention the White Walkers.

They will break the wall next season.
Jon will have to lead the defense against them. Sansa and CIA will probably dick off and fuck up something.

Cersei will probably be written into having a giant army.

Dany and co. will fight pirates on the sea and somehow lose/ lose some shit to a storm.

cercei has the wildcard of wildfire dont forget that theres a lot of wildfire hidden under the city and qyburn and his little birds will find make use of that by now qyburn must know the recipe to make a lot of wildfire cercei wildfire+troops dany dragons + troops battle of cgi

You mean you're not excited for the inevitable epic scene of dragons burning them all down with Dany looking smug in the distance?

Again, I'm assuming the Walkers will be the final conflict with whoever is the last standing. They are such a force, by the time they reach the Wall I imagine whoever is remaining will have to act quick and face them, putting aside any remaining human conflict.

My retarded theory is that Jon will end up losing and being turned resulting in White Jon v. Danny.

The current trajectory doesn't account for Brand needing his bullshit.

Without Dragons the North has fuck all to fear from Dany. It's Winter, her Dothraki horde are useless. They don't know the land, how to survive in a harsh climate and know nothing about laying a siege. Now if Bran can warg dragons then Dany is going to fuck herself if she attacks the North. Just like Hitler did when he went after Russia

what the fuck was even the point of adding euron this late?
just so old man greyjoy could die?
why couldn't he just have had a heart attack or somethik?

kek

I'm assuming it was to light a fire under Yara/Theon's ass to get them moving to Essos and introducing him as a big bad for season seven

He's going to steal a dragon. Honestly why are you all assuming Dany has this in the bag? Shes fucked up countless times

>tfw Based Davos and Based Littlefinger argue about literally every decision next season

Jon won't remain king so long as LF is alive.

in the books, Cersei promises LF Warden of the North so long as Stannis and the Boltons are defeated.

Stannis and the Boltons are defeated, but the North will insist that Jon Snow is the one true king. LF can easily become Warden of the North but the North won't follow him so long as Jon Snow is in power. LF's plan will be to subtly take out Snow and manipulate Sansa into marriage thereby securing his rule of the North.

LF already is warden of the East through Robyn. As the kid is an absolute dipshit and open to manipulation.

LF killing Jon Snow and marrying Sansa means doubling his army and massively increasing his credibility towards a claim on the iron throne.

>next season, Euron will pull the magic dragon horn from his ass and steal a dragon

yeah, I can see that

CIA needs to realize he lost and Varys won. Varys gave Dany the ultimate army. The only thing I saw is him getting Jon, Sansa, and Arya(when she returns) killed.

>LF killing Jon Snow

That won't happen. We're approaching end game. We don't have time for that shit. I'm sure he will plot and scheme but somebody will kill him

>Bran takes a dragon
>Euron takes a dragon

I would seriously lmao out load if these both happened

No because Jon is male targaryaen and the dragons are going to follow him adn abandon dani and dani is going to be her power hungry self and ally with the whitewalkers and make walker dragons and then push jon all teh way back to kings landing where everyone is lured in and it ends with a glorious song of ice and fire as the black bombs underneath are all lit on fire and the city explodes

"Oh, didn't I tell you about my DRAGON HORN that I recovered from the ruins of Valyria, the home of dragons, Yara and Theon!?!"

Bravo, D&D

It's going to be more like Euron takes all of the dragons and then destroys the horn so no one could possibly take them from him, then Bran takes them all

Then why was he added to the show when Aegon wasn't? He doesn't have to have a horn but he's clearly going to do something

whatever happened to dany's red priestess?

What was the point of even including that scene?

>I hope so, but they've done fuck all to develop his character.

it doesn't matter because in the books he's actually a catspaw of whoever is sending him power fantasies, probably the Faceless Men. so in the show he can be left relatively shallow and just have a moment where he's all "I've made a terrible mistake" and die, or simply turn out to be a Faceless Man himself.

Dany isn't just going to steamroll Westeros. may as well just stop the story now if she were. Something is bound to happen to her

He was added to the show because they had nothing in mind for the iron born.

kek

she'll be back next season I imagine when Dany gets intercepted by Euron next season.

They could have just had Yara win the Kingsmoot then if they just wanted to get the Iron born done with.

Et tu, Brute?

But in the book they were clearly building him up as a major player (even if he is being manipulated/owned by a greater power). And now we've got lol Theon/Yara stealing half the Ironborn fleet from right under his nose.

Though knowing D&D there'll probably be a half-assed ass-pull where he reveals the dragon horn and an even larger fleet that just happened to be anchored off the coast of Braavos when Theon/Yara stole half the fleet :^)

nah, the horn BINDS dragons, i.e. it makes them think the owner of the horn is their mother. Drogon is already taken so Euron will get the other two. each dragon can only have one rider.

that way we can have dragon on dragon fights later after its clear what the fuck is going on.

then much later in the story, possibly after Dany herself is killed Bran can warg one of the remaining dragons (probably Drogon) and save the world.

The question is; Can CIA realize he's gotta let go of the cock controlling his brain and realize he's gotta get rid of Snow and possibly entrap Salsa before he gets fucked over himself? I'm pretty sure CIA is smart enough to figure this out by now, if not D&D are seriously pandering to a level I haven't seen since endgame of season 3.

Brans the villain

Tfw the last scene is the night's King riding a dragon wight vs warged Drogon

He's a major player but its possible the Ironborn attack on the Reach isn't going to be that significant. my guess is that Dany's 2 secondary dragons get stolen and attack different places so that all the characters can be involved, and they will simply make "dragon attacks highgarden" substitute for something more complicated. in the books its already apparent that GRRM is doing a lot of the Ironborn attack "off-screen" and just checking in occasionally via other POVs.

>he doesn't get that the final battle will be everyone vs white walkers yet..

They really couldn't what would the ironborn be doing, just raiding random fuck towns while all the important characters were doing real shit?
People would be going wheres theon?
Yara won the kingsmoot what happened to her uncle?
are the ironborn still in the show?
what happened to gendry?
funny thing is dany didn't even need the iron fleet in the end she got the ships from the slavers.

>those backing up the Lannisters

Who? They have literally no more allies

Their own army is exhausted and depleated too

Whos backing the lastiner

why wouldn't you have time for it?

>Jon Snow dies in some big dramatic shocker season opener
That contrived mormont cunt probably goes down with him. Fuck her and her 62 good men
>LF claims himself warden of the North.
LF sides with Team Cersei
>LF + Cersei = North, East, West, and Kingsguard
easy plot arch to fulfill by midseason
>Season 7 ends with big Team Cersei vs. Team Dany battle.
winner of the battle (obviously Team Dany. fucking dragons, bro) goes on to battle the white walkers in season 8

white walkers aren't even a fucking threat

Any touch of dragon glass/valyrian steel completely disintegrates them. Fucking Sam and Myra killed one each

>The only other fringe is Euron, but he seems Ramsey-ish so he will probably get taken down pretty quick.

If they go by the books he is going to end up being the biggest threat to everything save maybe the White Walkers.

>Commands the strongest Navy in the world
>Knows Black Magic
>Is well loved by the Ironborn

Euron can project power literally anywhere on the West coast of the continent and everyone is too exhausted from the war to oppose him.

Just fucking ignore them then and have Theon take the black. Does anybody like the Iron Born?

Yeah, any dragon who hears it is Binded to the hirn's master so if he blows it within earshot of all three then all three are his.

Six years of character development, foreshadowing, and build up have finally fallen into place. Story wise it was amazing. Artistically it was beautiful. Everyone who played a part in Season 6 no matter how big or small should be damn proud of themselves.
Sure not every episode was perfect and not every scene made sense, but that's the case in every season. This was so well put together where it counted.
The MVP this season has to be Miguel Sapochnik who directed the final two episodes this season, as well as Hardhome from last season. Do everything you can to keep this man working on the show because he is a genius.
Thank you to everyone who made this season possible. It's been the highlight of my week every week for 10 weeks straight.

>implying cia isn't setting salsa up
I can see it now,

>Salsa: You said you changed, yo said YOU LOVED ME!
>CIA: My foolish salsa I've only ever loved one woman YOU'RE MOTHER.

>Jon Snow dies in some big dramatic shocker season opener

This kills the show

>>LF claims himself warden of the North.

A title given to him by a crown that the Northmen no longer recognize. They wont follow Little Finger

If anything, I hope Dany dies and it's Team Cersei vs. Team Jon. Both Jon and Dany are boring characters, but Dany is the worse character.

No there are two power groups.

Night king and his minions

Everybody else

>Arya will try to convince Jon to kill cersei for her silly vengeance path
she can literally shapeshift. should have no issue doing it herself but then again this tv show is terribly written with continuity errors every episode

something like this, probably, although my bet is on the Kindly Man/Jaqen being the dragon rider who has arranged to help the NK. in this theory he is literally an undead valyrian noble who founded the FM and caused the Doom.

in the show Jaqen smirks when Arya says she's going back to Westeros and if he knows the whole continent is fucked that would explain why.

D&D Can't just write off an entire people they've been building up since season 1 with theon, unlike the books nobody is at peace. In the show they aren't done with you until you're dead.

They've invested way to much screen time into the ironborn to drop them now.

Alright. Was The Mountain raping SHAME woman, or was she just screaming because he's ugly? It seemed like he was taking his armor off, but they didn't really get their point across.

the Wight army is the real threat.

but dragons being op vs both WW and Wights is the real reason we know some of them will have to be stolen.

Dude shut the hell up, you cringey fuck.

Well he actually fucking likes her as she's the closest thing to her mother he can possibly have. Problem is, she's not taking what he's offering which upsets him but it seems he hasn't decided on betraying salsa yet with the glance during yesterday's episode. I think he'll still try to persuade her but in the end he'll either get killed due to D&D shilling for SJW approval, or he'll simply trap Salsa and finish off the King in Da North forever crew and proclaim he is King while also controlling the East with little bird back in his den taking presents.