This episode was bad. The music did not fit the intro at all and demanded way too much attention...

This episode was bad. The music did not fit the intro at all and demanded way too much attention. There was also no dysphoria at all in one of the biggest impending doom sequences. Tommen's scene was perfect but that was the only thing that did it for me this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MgjP_0iFm0&t=5m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you, the music was GOAT

The music was the best part of the episode you autist

nah this episode was good

i usually like to troll the got plebs but i can't because this shit was solid

tons of plotlines took meaningful and satisfying steps forward

there wasn't a big stupid cliffhanger, but it left you wanting more from the next season.

all in all, good fucking season finale.

Probably the best episode in 2 years desu

I don't know man. They hollywooded the fuck out of that explosion scene. Look at the feeling of dysphoria created in ned's beheading scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MgjP_0iFm0&t=5m33s

This episode should have played to those emotions. The first 10 minutes were just some dude going ham on a cello.

5:33 is the part I'm talking about.

just calm your tits nigger jesus christ

are you some kind of literal music autist

They turned GoT into a fucking michael bay film.

This is poor trolling Tbh, if you really are acting this way, I can imagine you still being some virgin desu

this, desu the music was really out of place

it was trying so hard to be a GOAT sequence

the intro/music scenes were the best part. the less writing the better when it comes to dnd

It being out of place is the fucking point. It's supposed to make you uncomfortable and foreshadow impending doom.

GoT is about subtleties. That music felt like I was watching the fucking docking scene in interstellar.

>I want to be a contrarian EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME I NEED ATTENTION
okay heres's your reply.

only bad part was
>arya teleporting
should have finished her plot in bravos in the first 2 epis and then not seen her until this epi and it would have been much more affecting

It was just the piano music before the wild fire. This is literally the first time the show has used it, and it was jarring as fuck.,

Episode would have been 10x better if I hadn't read the fucking leaks, which I thought were mere shitposts.

I guess it was fun making my girlfriend think I was psychic as we watched the episode though.

Kill yourself OP. If this episode didn't make you happy. Then nothing in life will. Just kill yourself now.

The whole intro was just so jarring. They've never had that kind of scene before, with an overbearing musical score setting the mood instead of dialogue. And it was like a half hour of it too

It wasn't bad, it was just so weird and different than how scenes have typically played out in this show for the past few seasons

Nah nigga you just a faggot
The music was baller as fuck

It reminds me of magnolia

>I guess it was fun making my girlfriend think I was psychic as we watched the episode though.
Are you dating a 5-year-old?

>itt people think a good soundtrack is always when you notice it and "you get tense". Also the violin was like a konyaqatsi riff

You could barely get into the scene, each character's motivations, etc. It's just straight "Cersei is up to no good, they dont know" (which isn't bad if it wasn't its only motif spread out like the last drop in the bottle, there wasnt any individual build up, then group, then back to cersei etc).

Also don't put piano in your medieval-mood fantasy, just as this other basic rule "don't put chinese riffs and islamic chants in your holocaust drama".

>don't put chinese riffs and islamic chants in your holocaust drama

Samurais raise their katanas
>It Aint Me starts playing

rules are meant to be broken

lord forbid they try something new with the soundtrack for once

>Also don't put piano in your medieval-mood fantasy

Exactly. I was immediately put off by the use of piano and taken out of the scene.

>dysphoria
That word-a-day is really working out for you, huh?

>dentist music
>BRAH MUSIC WAS BALLER AS FRAUK HAHA

>music swells after Lancel gets stabbed

And what about Varys teleporting
>He's in Dorne with the SS
>scene after is on the ship with Dany destination Westeros

Or maybe there are two Varys

Music in this ep was the best part of this entire fucking season

Music fitted, you're just autistic.

it sounded depressing asf

i dunno what ur talking about

they're two totally different scenes so idk why you're even trying to compare the two

i came tbqh

The SS were also there.

Music was the best part of the episode.

i agree senpai, that first scene with the music was like a stupid music compilation from sons of anarchy

it was like a youtube fan video