HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong quite simply because the sex acts they perform are "unnatural" therefore all gay men must submit...

HOMOSEXUALITY is wrong quite simply because the sex acts they perform are "unnatural" therefore all gay men must submit to genocide.

is that you on holiday camping trip OP
are you regreting your decisions

Starting with OP

pls explain how homosexual acts are unnatural

No.

Is that an illuminated blow-up sex doll on top of that Coachman motor-home?

They already are. There can be no procreation among homosexuals - they have to steal the babies of straight people.

Inserting the erect penis into the rectal canal of another man and subsequently ejaculating will not result in procreation.

Neither does playing football or masturbating, but we donĀ“t consider those acts to be unnatural.

>Homosexuality is wrong
>has picture of Homosexual sex acts
Op is a confirmed faggot

football is not a sex act and is irrelevant to his discussion

as a homophobe i`ve come to terms that homosexuality for the sake of sexual satisfaction is a perfectly natural desire but biologically it still makes no sense as it is a dead end as you can`t procreate
i mean even some animals exhibit signs of homosexuality for the sake of quick ejaculation
however anything beyond is just degenerate as fuck

Phones are unnatural, computers are unnatural, cars are unnatural, who the fuck cares?

this

Football is recreation, people do it because it is fun. Homosexual sex is also done for fun. According to your logic only things that end in reproduction are natural, and that makes no sense.
Also, masturbation.

>football is not a sex act

> makes outrageous claim
> offers no proof
> expects us to believe this bullshit

Please.

>masturbation

This is an act of genocide since you are literally killing millions of babies

Homosexuality is good for this very reason. It helps curb population growth which is more important than ever right now, and we have way to many children who require adoption these days, so we should let the guys adopt them as well.

Well no your not killing babies. You're killing sperm. Sperm has the potential to create a life, but is not a life itself. By that logic having your period was also be killing babies.

Every single thing anyone or thing does on earth is "natural" are you trying to say gay people are supernatural? Are you a proper retard OP?

How are the acts unnatural when animals do them?
Are animals not part of nature?

This whole discussion is about sex acts. Comparing games, sports and other things with sex is the only thing that is "retarded"

I'll rape your sisters and mother. By not presenting them to me, you're killing the babies they would have born into the world.

Also, if you have a uterus and vagina installed in your side, I'll nail your sidegash and knock you up as well.

Potential babies are the most vulnerable babies. Please think of the potential babies.

>Be OP
>Not know what 'natural' means
>Not know what 'genocide' is
>Be a closet fag