Faces of Sup Forums

faces of Sup Forums

cancer thread desu~?
How long until the spammers find this one desu?
Desu. What's the point of these threads even. Go to /soc/

Lol k

You're the spammer, first off. Secondly, /soc/ moves too slowly. But we've had this conversation dozens of times.

r8

Any more pics? How'd god craft your boobs? Did he fuck them up?

it's not so much about hiding the new thread from the spammers--in fact, it was purposely linked to in the other thread. instead, the relevant point is that it's a lot more tedious to destroy a thread through spam than to create a new one. it's a way of punishing the spammer by forcing them to either abandon their project, or spam-kill another thread.

Actually I'm not a spammer. I don't have a good attention span. I'm just someone who finds their spamming of these threads hilarious, because these face rate pieces of shit have no substance and are filled with sad dudes looking for attention

>posting pictures of your face on an anonymous board
>thinking that anyone here gives a fuck about what you look like

Very few threads on this board are "substantive." If substance is what you crave, try a different board or, better yet, a different site.

blamps

evidently some people do, if the neurotic spammers who waste hours of their time attacking these threads is an indication

>using internet explorer

Nice trips

blam

get a new pic

You guys know there's already another thread right?

This isn't actually you :(

why do you pretend to be this dude?

Wtf?

Hahah what?

Plz.

If in wrong mind posting a new pic?

What kind of idiot posts their face on Sup Forums?
What happens when you suddenly want to get a job and they find out you browse Sup Forums?

Here you go

Urm ok I don't see what this proves though

Lol yeah you're fake

If people at work browse Sup Forums and openly admit it, you don't want to be working there in the first place, so good end.