Bye Felicia

Did anyone really care that she died?

I did. I think her character deserved more but deserve has nothing to do with it.

I also think she would have been smarter to quietly get her brother and father out. She would probably be okay with everyone else there dying.

only tommen

I didn't care because they basically tossed her aside for so long. Asides from that, she was the best girl by far.

I cared only because she was going to give Cersei what she deserves. But it seems like at this point she is going to be the final boss.

nope. Literally name a single thing she did throughout the entire series. I'll wait.

I was, mainly because I thought she had a game plan of her own at the end, and we didn't see even a little bit of that play out. Which is fine, I just figured we'd see one more step in her play before she burned a fiery death. GRRM would've killed her too but only after making it seem that she was set to win.

ya they build it up like she had some plan and then just left that plot line without finishing it

Give me boners.

>tfw smirkfu is gone

>tfw she died in The Tudors as well

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Night walkers are final boss. Maybe Dany if she doesnt side with Jon

>Bye Felicia

going to go ahead and assume this thread is full of women, yes, men want to look at her goodies

Be a whore?

glad she died, overrated shit ayy lmao eyes actresses
I prefer sexy cersei over her anyday

There are people on this board who are honestly dumb enough to not understand that the Ned and Lyanna scene was meant to be a confirmation of R+L=J
HOW?

I feel like she would have been better used if she'd stayed true to her character and didn't even profess a false faith.

But...I like the High Sparrow. I liked what he was about, and for some reason the internet just vilifies him as some sort of religious zealot on par with the 9/11 conspirators.

But remember it was Cersei's greedy cunt-ass that empowered the faith militant to begin with, and then out came the young punks with cudgels. She was the author of all her own pain. She started the complex chain of events that lead to her own son's suicide. And it is all completely lost on her.

can you explain what r+L=j means i dont speak autism

Dany is going to win as shit as it is. Jon will either marry her and have incest babies or will just be allowed to keep the north as his kingdom.

This

I wonder what the next step of her master plan was

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
SHE WAS MY WAIFU
I EXPECTED TO SEE TITS
I'VE WANTED TO STICK MY TONGUE IN HER ASSHOLE SINCE DAY 1
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

How did she know that like a bomb or something was going off? That was kinda lulzy with the faces before explosion. Also chukled when Tommen anheroed.

jons parents are george r R martin + littLe finger

take the r and the l, you get the j

She didn't do fucking anything. Just somewhat BTFO Cersei and acted smug the whole time. Aside from that, she just fucked little boys for power, let some poorfag consume her with religious nonsense, then get toasted.

desu it would've been a million times funnier if he sprinted and jumped out the window like i was expecting.
Imagine if he walked off screen, and then you see him flash across and fly out the window.

Dany will die by ice and fire

Lol that would have been some monty python type of shit lol.

Her plan was to use Tommen. Tommen was being manipulated by her and then the High Sparrow. She was trying to save her brother because she was still loyal to her house by fooling the High Sparrow. Margery was trying to remove Cersei by proxy through the High Sparrow so they could both manipulate Tommen. They suceeded to put Cersei to trial. Cersei bombs them all.

>BTFO Cersei

I'm pretty sure this was the entire plan. Bitch was basically responsible for their entire situation and fucking her over may not have fixed everything but at least would keep her from fucking shit up any worse.

I mean... she was never going to have a real sex scene so she was already dead to most of us concerning this show

I gets mine Larry

is this from tudors and if so is tudors worth watching?

It's from a mooooovie baby yaa, but Tudors is OK if you're into period pieces. I would recommend the movie over Tudors, I forget the name tho

well i guess the thread is over because some jealous Sup Forums mod killed the thread with a push of a button. Its really sad how Sup Forums is run these days. I miss the old Sup Forums

This is your God now

Wut?

What was her plan?
Remember she gave a piece of paper with a drawing of a rose to her grandma

wait so jon snow is a minister and a park?

Arya is dead
The Waif killed Arya
The Waif removed her own face and put Arya's face on in last scene at the house of black and white
>now you are truly no one
The faceless men will now kill the people on her Arya's list because that was one of the things Jaqen promised

Not a dumb theory.

that's how you know its not what D&D are going for.

this. WAAAAAY to smart for the show

She was literally best girl for me. I CARE!

She didn't die.

Kill yourself reddit

Night walkers? O shit nigga

I don't know about you, but I've never met anyone that survived such a nuclear detonation

Sure you have. One of them even appeared in this episode.

>leddit showfags in charge of remembering things that happened