Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Anyone got any tips on quitting smoking? I'm fully addicted and always make excuses to smoke, mainly when im drinking.

I know the whole "just quit and show some willpower" but it's more difficult than that, any ways to ease the process?

Start sucking dick instead

Literally just stop and think to your self "do I wanna be a BITCH today?" Before you're about to put one of them cancer sticks in yo mouf.

why don't you just switch to vaping? that way you get the nicotine without all the harmful byproducts. Also doesn't let you smell like a chimney.

Same shit here bro, triing but iam on the rollercoster.
Decraise the amount what you smoke. :)

try vaping, quitted 1 week after switching, vaped for a year and now i'm neither vaping or smoking which is great.

Every time you light a cig burn your arm with it. You'll either quit or have a lot of fucking burn marks on your body

Some good suggestions, thanks anons

have some tits

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read, go kill your self lard ass.

It would work if you weren't such a pussy

Switch to vaping for week or so then come back. Made me throw up numerous times and it made me not crave them.

You have to really want to quit. Tell everyone you know that you're quitting. Make bets with people that you can. The first week is a bitch after that it's easy.

Ex-smoker here. I quit cold turkey, and really it was about adjusting my perspective on smoking itself. As you know, smoking ages you, makes your teeth yellow, makes you stink, etc. You've got all of your old age to feel like shit, so make the most of your youth while you have it...why feel like an old man when you're young?

Everyone that truly desires to quit will quit eventually. So first off, don't stress about it, you will quit.

As far as tips - i did it by slowly decreasing how many i smoked a day. This is done best by waiting as long as you can for that first smoke. Just keep pushing up the time table, and once your down to a couple a day, just stop.

that is a great pic

No, it wouldn't work even if you weren't a pussy. Seriously did you even graduate high school? Go outside. Shut the fuck up and get out of your parents house.

Is that girls name clara?

I have quit twice in my life, both for more than 2 years at a time. What worked for me was a nic patch, with the added benefit of wicked dreams

Vape bruh

No idea, just got a folder with some of her

Sounds like you need a cig to calm down champ

She kinda looks like a girl I know, if ypu got more post em

It's not more difficult than that. Will power is an absolute necessity to quit anything, all the nicotine patches in the world won't help you, if you don't decide for yourself to just quit and show some will power.

Speaking from experience, it is just that easy. The first 3 days are hard enough, you'll forget about it for a few days in the middle, and then there will be a week where you crave them again, but just occupy your time with something else. I still smoke the odd one when I drink but don't drink too often these days (and have been off them for four yeats) so I understand how that could be an issue so you're best to go off alcohol for the first month anyway. If you have some will power you should be able to enjoy the odd smoke in the future with a whiskey without oussing our and buying a pack the next day.

If the above doesn't sound appealing, then you obviously don't really want to quit, so don't waste your time until you do, because it will only hurt you.

The worst thing you can do is half-ass it. Those poor saps that are constantly trying to quit are the ones that end up dead at 50, or smoking three packs a day into their 70's through a hole in their. throat. Honestly seems the failure to quite just makes the habit worse.

Dont look as her on those pics but close enough, thanks user

Alright thanks user