Australia

>largest uranium reserves in the world
>0 nuclear power plants
>still uses coal

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2012/06/10/energys-deathprint-a-price-always-paid/amp/?client=ms-android-samsung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime

>largest uranium reserves in the world
I thought that was Kazakhstan

damn right bitch

>largest cuck reserves in the world
>0 non cucks
>still cucks

Nope, it's Australia

Just checked
Australia has the most reserves
Kazakhstan is the largest producer

We're saving them up so that when the world runs out, we can mark up the price.

good for them there are better, safer and cheaper alternatives

Name one.

But enough about your country.

Name one

Nuclear Power is statistically by far the safest way to generate power

Harvesting power from the human race.

>this is your mind on idiotic bolsenero rhetoric

>no u

I read they invested a lot into solar power for a while and it actually became a cheaper alternative but the other energy sectors crushed it because competition bad.

You have a fucking desert, what about solar energy, also you can use the tides and wind.
We are on the XXI century folks, nuclear power is a joke.
Don't you niggas have a big river? Great alternative.

Nuclear energy is a good option.

Nuclear power plants are also required because they also produce this ion thing used to help treat cancer. The plant in my country that helps produce it will be shutting down eventually and that means we're reliant on countries like the US to sell this essential cancer-treating item so prices will sky rocket.

In a war scenario is the first place to bomb to create chaos.
Accidents are rare but the damage is irreparable.

Accidents are almost non-heard of.

Countries like Japan shouldn't have it because they are on fault lines. Countries like Brazil also shouldn't have it because you won't follow regulations.

>nuclear power is a joke.

Solar and wind take years to generate the cost it takes to make them.
They are a joke.
Hydro eletric destroys everything around it.
Nuclear is not only cleaner and safer as it generates so much more energy that puts every single other type (beside helium3) to dust.

>nuclear power is a joke.

Im not laffing very hard though

I didn't know that, we have 3 plants, but they are expensive to maintain in comparison with the hydro plants

Solar and wind are both statistically more dangerous due to falling deaths

We have 19 plants 58 reactors.
It's a good choice of energy for a country without natural hazard and limited natural ressources.

Accidents are far more common in just about every other type of power plant.

BTFO

Hydro plants and dams are extremely dangerous and cuase massive damage to the local environment

I swear wallah my brother
I swear

>hydroelectric
>good for the environment

hmmm

Stupid monkey

google.com.au/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2012/06/10/energys-deathprint-a-price-always-paid/amp/?client=ms-android-samsung

Jesus christ people why do you need AC?

Just open a window?

How's that samsung treating you mate.

That just makes it worse

>nuclear power is a joke
And here we can see the underdeveloped brain of a monkey display the full extent of its intelligence

Hasn't exploded yet

>tfw banana republic

Australia is a mess

Don't use that phrase if you don't know what it means

What an absolutely abhorrent post.

I thought it was a cute way to refer to Brazil?

brazilians are grown to think nuclear energy is bad, and that's going to kill everybody, because we are forced into petrol and it's derivatives.

You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.

>What is Chernobyl?
>What is Fukushima?
>What is 3 Mile Island?
>World uranium reserves estimated to last 100 years at best
>Same for Oil and Gas

There is currently a massive push for solar energy in Australia (pretty much every house in WA has them at this point)
Wind energy is also a good point, but we are mainly going for solar
>mfw South Australia had two statewide blackouts over the last several months because they rely on wind power

>I don't know how uranium works in power plants
top kek

There is enough uranium in the ocean to last till the spun burns out you dip

I can't believe i share a country with retards like this. Dont type anything if you don't know shit

>tfw we sell millions of wind energy we don't need to Argentina because they don't have energy

>solar
>only works during the day
>mining for lithium batteries to store the power overnight is more expensive than coal
South Australian detected

It's the power usage per person that grew like hell in the last couple of decades. Our two nuclear reactors, countless hydro dams and gas turbines can't supply enough power for the developed Argentina. Of course a meme country like Uruguay with no power intensive industries or way of life would have more than enough power :^)