Oohhhhh fuck bro.... calfirona.... fucking love california. love that place dude...

oohhhhh fuck bro.... calfirona.... fucking love california. love that place dude........ fuckin uhhhhhh i did drugs once...... in califorina. yeah.. i like sex too. sex with women. californian women with vaginas.

u sound really mad

>women with vaginas
ew

it took way too long for the general music listening population to realize that RHCP is actually the worst band of all time

Are you all gay? You sound gay.

RHCP get too much hate. Sure they only sing about SoCal and heroin but their boring radio rock is more interesting than most.

Plus Flea is a fucking badass, he played bass for Fear

oohhhhh fuck bro.... grimes.... fucking love grimes. love that grimes dude........ fuckin uhhhhhh i did grimes once...... in califorina. yeah.. i like sex too. sex with grimes. grimes with vaginas.

heh bro........ i heard they call her "grimes" cus...... cus of her....... her uhhhhhhh grimey vagine......... lol haha....

Oopa loopa LA Lakers California
Oopa loopa cocks in socks I gotta warn ya
Oopa loopa oopa loopa sex magic
Oopa loopa my midlife crisis is tragic

I don't think they've realized that yet but we're getting closer

love blood too. menstrual blood in particular

Didn't the drummer from Dead Kennedys get kicked out of RHCP for drug issues? Or am I misremembering something.

It'll probably take even longer for you to realise that being pretentious about music makes everyone think youre a cock-hungry faggot instead of the sophisticated musical intellect you think you are.

i contest this really

california is cool

drugs are cool

sex with women is cool

whats ur problem faget

>cock-hungry faggot
>a bad thing
lmao

kind of
it was dave navarro from jane's addiction, and he played guitar

California is not cool
certain drugs are not cool
sex with women is cool

Hi Mike.

>sex with women is cool
fuck off normie

just the other day Can't Stop came on the radio and my brother claimed that RHCP is a universally loved band. I don't think we're anywhere close.

>implying BSSM isnt a classic
>implying you dont tear up during the lady cop verse of sir pyscho sexy

hahahahaha OP gets it, it's not that they are bad it's that they are overrated af