Sup Sup Forums, recently i've been having a ton of fucking anxiety lately...

sup Sup Forums, recently i've been having a ton of fucking anxiety lately. support from my husband / sex / masterbation has been doing absolutely fucking nothing for me, so i'm wondering, how easy is it to get medical marijuana?

i've never done any drug in my life, never took any type of medication in my life, i'm a healthy bean except for this severe fucking anxiety (to the point of making me vomit / being bed-ridden). I heard it's really hard to get it but if there's an easy way to do it or like what to tell the docs I'd greatly appreciate it, btw I live in Texas idk if that matters

Other urls found in this thread:

txmarijuana.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

find a marijuana doctor and make a appointment. where are you from?

well, fuck

Texas, like I said

Weed makes anxiety 10,000X worse buddy

I don't know, I thought that's what it was for, they say it calms your nerves so you can finally calm the fuck down

Cognitive behavioral psychology and mindfulness meditation is what I would recommend. Weed is only a bandaid and you risk associating it with the anxiety and then having it induce it.

No, It depends on the strain and breed of marijuana you smoke, if you have a decent amount of knowledge you would know that's not true.

anxiety + weed = more anxiety

tried meditation. I live in a very chaotic and toxic household where people can just boom into your fucking room at any second / yell at you for shit you didn't do, etc etc. Heart is always racing and I always feel like I'm going to pass out. Constantly shaking and shit. I just don't have the patience to meditate right now.

Like I said, I've never done drugs, so naturally I'd know nothing about them. I didn't even know there were different breeds, or "strains" or whatever the hell all that shit is

It's all about the training. I can sit in the middle of a crowded train station at the busiest hour and meditate. All because I've trained it enough.
There are classes you can go to.

If you had a "decent knowledge" of medicine, you wouldn't know that some very convincing links between marijuana use and anxiety issues exist and have for quite some time.

That said, I'd still try it.

I figured it was all myth. I don't want to get all fucked up on pills and shit to stop the shakes and feelings from all this dumb shit

txmarijuana.com/

^^^ This should help bud :)

>txmarijuana.com/
Thanks a bunch for the link, bookmarked. Unfortunately, none are in my area or even near my area. Thanks anyway tho

why don't you just lrn2darknet markets? I get my weed from my mail slot

Kys

i'd love to but i don't want to chance with some laced bullshit or something, plus i'd never know how to do it safely and might end up with my ass thrown in jail or some shit

Deep web bud isn't laced with anything. It's always the best quality, very dank. Just make sure to buy from those sellers who have gotten only positive reviews so you won't get ripped off.

Smoking weed provides little to no relief for any ailments apart from mild pain, but even then it's short-term.

People make up all sorts of excuses to get "prescribed weed by some bogus practitioner and weed producers have even gone as far as developing different strains to "treat" various conditions.

Essentially people just like smoking weed, and given the chance to acquire and smoke it legally they will.

So stop lying to yourself that having a good blaze will cure your anxiety. It'll probably make it worse and make you more lazy and delusional than you already are.

The only people that say weed is a good medicine are those who just want to sit around, get high and do nothing; or those that want to make money selling it to misguided idiots who just want to sit around, smoke and do nothing.

It's quite likely that you'd cure your anxiety by eating properly, getting some sleep and getting some exercise. But that's not what you want, is it?

This. I've smoked a fair amount in my time and can confirm that if you're not bulshitting and have indeed never smoked it definitely won't help your anxiety.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

yeah weed when I'm anxious only makes it worse. Now crossfading would probably be ok if you're just determined to smoke weed, but I've found getting into the habit then jonesing when you cant get a hookup is the worst.

I'd just take a couple shots if I were you, or get some xanax from a doc.

>marijuana doctor

Several years training at university of marijuanas followed by 5 years as a junior weed registrar to get a PhD. Sounds legit.