Dubs decides niggers

Dubs decides niggers

javascript="";for(i=0;i76)n=2;for(j=0;j

Hey there, Shel-babe. Lookin' good. Dubs might be bringing us together ;) Ooooohh yeah!

Rolling for cringy kekworthy post.

Niggers.

Hello, I am ejaculate already this evening. You ok? You good? Yes? Would like for you to eating pizza a lot?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me *licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Roll

Rolling

Rolol

roll

Rlol

I want to stain those white pants by finger painting with our feces.

I eat ass

roll

shelby is a whale name

rollerino

Janitor with nothing to eat
Looking for post to delete
A fat man on the verge of death
Always short of breath

that could work

Will deliver

Roll

Winrar

Oh shit wait, does trips trump dubs. Decide so i know how to reply

just kidding but I would like to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

ja wana fuk m8?

No, he said dubs. You technically won too, but he still has to send

Shelby, do you like guys jackin off all over your face on the first date?

You are legit SHIT, OP. You fucking suck

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

I meant

Rolll

Deliver. Don't be a faggot, OP

winrar

Can't wait to go balls deep inside your raw pussy, where are you right now, cause I wanna fuck real bad.

No reply, may have scared her

Next!

nigger faggot

My house. Tomorrow. 9PM. You bring the vodka.

Can I watch a dog rape you? Then can I rape the dog? Kek I won't ask for permission or it wouldn't be rape. Oh, btw, if you're reading this it's cause I got dubs.

Checkum :)

Lol

nice dubs

;)

We're ignoring trips now?

It was brought up earlier that he said dubs and not trips

Gotcha!

Wanna recreate meatspin?

reroll

reroll this shit, guys

fucking reroll!

Faggot
You don't know how to get girls
Forever single
Beta fuck

No on the dog rape?

Sorry

What movie is this from?!???!!? I want to watch it right now.