Any anons who grew up in real bad hoods? Tell your story

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/benzo-mixed-by-nathan-original
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im white and grew up in philly. moved to rural indiana ama

which was more ghetto

Dude, I'm in indy right now.
Why tf did you move here?
I mean, we gave the world Mike pence.....

definitely the rural 300 population town of 80year olds

gf family lives in indy. they gave us this house for free. saving cash.

Grew up in lower Moscow.

^still in high school

White kid who grew up on a native rezerve in northern Canada. Anyone interested?

>move from aboriginal town
>end up in an industrial town full of crackheads
>my street had a few abo clans living in it
>drunk Abo clan fights weekly
>junkies fight at pub across the road
>meth head that blasted metal till 2am, dressed like a girl and pretended to be a crow running up n down the street
>meth heads sister lived across the road
>living the life with awesome benefits.
>One of her kids is retarded (kid her and her methhead brother had together)
>constantly screaming out the window
>some dude shot his wife up and then himself after their "shed" exploded
>drug dealer 2 houses down
>guy with paranoia next door, his whole living room wall is filled with medieval weapons, axe, sword, crossbows, maces

That's west side for you

I've got a few stories if anyone cares.

where at?

West Philadelphia born 'n' raised.

Yes! Want stories!

Queensland, Aus

yeah cool.
I had a lot of problems with those dropkicks when I lived in broome

Not too hardcore, but here's my 1st one.

>Be me, 4-6 can't remember exactly.
>One day I'm with my grandmother, in our apt.
>I always like to sit on the balcony because it's exhilarating
>Suddenly, see something fucking plummet in front of me, continuing down.
>Look down
>Fucking suicide
>Grandma pulls me away from the window.
>"Look away, it's not right."

I've had around 5 people kill themselves off our roof. Not even that tall, 5 story building, some alive.

Story 2:

>Be me, around 9,
>We have those little lobbies, dark, staircase, no lights, no-one.
>be back from vacation with family.
>Look at wall
>Fucking bloodstains.

>Whattheactualfuck

Turns out, a few days before a woman got stabbed and mugged. They cleaned it up TWO fucking weeks later. Luckily she lived.

same lol

couldn't find a news article.... happened in Parry close, southdown, bath around 1999 or something...

>Going to school in the morning and hear screaming.
>Go to see whats going on...
>Find man covered in blood sitting on the pavement rocking backwards and forwards with a women and guy on the floor also covered in blood.
>Mum grabs towels and tries to help the guys on the floor.
>later find out that the father wanted the wife dead, tried to stab her, only got her 26 times or something times and she survived.
>His son tried to stop him from killing his mum and he accidentally killed him...

there was that other time some bastards stole my bike as well

Yeah

>playing Xbox at 4pm
>getting really pissed off at some game
>hear my dog squealing like crazy
>run outside
>see the drug dealer beating my dog
>run and tackle him
>turn back and see his 2 dogs on my dog
>run over and start kicking the fuckers
>my dog runs and hides, his dogs run home
>he wants a 1on1
>my old man goes up and "clips him across the ear"
>he had a brick in hand behind his back and hits my old man. Down my dad goes but rolley polleys with the force
>flip out and chase the drug dealer to his house with a metal rod.
>took 3 weeks before that cunt would stop offering me out

Found out he was cat hunting with his 2 dogs but they attacked my little sausage dog instead

>North QLD, Aus
>Coons walk around in tribes, usually 2 fat ladies, some scum toddlers, and a pram or two
>if you live in a shitty part of aus or a small town you know what im taking about
>one of these tribes walk past my house
>scum cunt kids throw brick through car windshield
>while we're fucking driving
>couldve hit us in the head, killing us easily
>the old coon parents dont care
>contemplate fucking them up
>cause i know where they live

More stories?

You still live there?

there were prostitutes in the streets up whiteway and some of the best drugs your money could buy..

another random story...

>17 yo and want to buy some weed
>get a number from a friend of a friend
>call and speak to a guy he says come on over
>knock on door
>big ass black man opens the door and invites me in
>see shotgun and baseball bat but front door
>ignore it and act cool man
>turns out this guys name was Lion
>wtf name is lion
>anyway i got my drugs and got the fuck out of there

Live in sunny south dallas, specifically highland hills. If anyone is familiar with dallas, or you want to look up on google the area, Bonnie View Road and Simpson stuart, Lived in the neighborhood directly east of the intersection.

Nothing specific happened to me. Lots of crack heads, hoes cluckin 24/7. Like 15 dudes standing outfront of every convenience store. Most of which are selling drugs, or watching a nigga selling drugs. Gun shots a lot, one time the gas station got aired out, 2 cars pulled up and just shot that bitch up. It's not a horrible hood, but it's not place for a kid to grow up. A lot of my friends were into that lifestyle, a one's dead and 2 i'll never see again. That's probably the worst part. They were good people past all that thug bullshit.

So many people kill themselves in Russia it's crazy

Lived in the projects in Inwood Manhattan, new York city during the late 80s and 90s before moving to Phoenix, AZ ama (I ain't no nigger, I'm white)

>tfw live in Toronto Ontario
>tfw shit goes down everyday here

Canada is a crazy place to live, I should have stayed in Syria

So I did not grow up in Chattanooga by God, but I certainly have explored it a bunch, all the hidden places. I will never forget this. I took a buddy to a secret spot under the highway where you can walk in a hidden section to the other side over the river, he had a panic attack half way because I hung from a piece of metal suspended over the TN river so we went back. We then found a bridge and I went underneath it, my buddy was kind of far away, but, I saw some kind of pile of randomness, like a coat and something else. I walked up to it and realized it was a person and they made some kind of sound, I guess he or she heard me, literally a foot from the person, all I could do was Sam Fisher up a pipe right above him, hugging it with my fucking legs and arms like some kind of espionage shit. The bridge was dark so the person didn't see me as I am suspended 1 foot above their head, all the bum had to do was light a cigarette or look slightly up and do something. I of course am freaked out, I was 18 and skinny can't hold my own well. Next thing you know more bums keep coming, 1 bum, 2 bum, 3 bum and now there is 4 bums I am hanging above. They start smoking something and can't even see me, 20 minutes passes by and I give up, my friend doesn't see me and I am getting weak. I drop the fuck down right in the middle of all these unknown street dudes. The only thing I knew to do was to become one of them, I hooted and hollered some kind of retarded ape sounding yelp and seizure walked right the fuck out of there and onto the street above. Never went back. Can't help but to think I could have stealth-snapped the neck of one of these guys, and slither back in to the unknown.....

Grew up in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn.

yeah i've heard those are isolated and real slummy, hopeless

Fucking LOL wtf

west ain't nuthin like da nawf

>The benefits lady lived across the road
>Government did everything for her
>They gave the retarded inbred son a whistle so he doesn't keep screaming out the window
>This little shit would scream and blow into that whistle every day for hours on end.
>one day he gets to go outside and play with the Abo kids
>His been playing all day and his mums telling him to come home
>Big gathering of like 10+ kids around the retard
>She's yelling at him to get inside
>he starts doing the pop eye fighting stance and screams
> YOU N ME U FAT BITCH 1on1
>that was the last time he got to play with the darkies
>for a few months solid all you would hear from that retard were swear words at maximum tard screech levels

damn so moscow's actually murderous? I thought it was just bleak and depressing

why do you think kant put them below the real white men?

what a piece of shit. You did good

Russia is a dangerous place, nothing is normal there

Grew up in Boston in a neighborhood called Mattapan (Murderpan). I'm white, we weren't welcome there. It's full of black racist gangbangers, drug addicts, nasty prostitutes, and fat entitled worthless welfare queens. It sucked. I think they hated me because I know who my father is and my mother's teeth aren't all rotted out of her head from heroine and meth. Fuck those AIDS infected pieces of shit, moving out was the best thing we ever did.

How was Inwood then? You never hear about it

Brooklyn, East New York in the 80's. Saw crack vials everywhere I went; someone getting shot every every week; drug dealers flashing their money only to hear about them getting shot a week later. Went to the third worst High School in New York City at the time (Park West H.S.). You could say I had an interesting childhood.

Yeah, I grew up in NYC and saw plenty of these around. I used to collect them just for shits.

>West Philadelphia born and raised
>On the playground was where I spent most of my days
>Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
>And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
>When a couple of guys who were up to no good
>Started making trouble in my neighborhood
>I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
>She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I lived in New Jersey across the river from Philly for a while in West Deptford, what a shithole both areas were.

Pat's King of Steaks FOR LIFE, though.

Growing up near niggers and Negresses really melded me into the human male i am today. a crack addicted fiend

Yeah i know highland hills. Pretty much the worst in Dallas. I'm too scared to go look myself. What were the apartments like in your day? I live west of the medical center.

Living in crackland my hole life. Few thousand crackheads roaming around 24h a day. So shitty. Look for rua helvétia são aulo on google.

>rip

>grew up in Australia Sydney

anyone else grew up in sydney?

>Grew up in southside chicago
>Crackhead mom
>Pretty violent
>Gangs everywhere
>Been shot at, shot back
>LOST MORE FRIENDS THAN A WAR VET BY 13
>Sold drugs because ain't shit else to do
>GOT out at 20 by chance
Left that shit behind hopefully forever

I make music now in atlanta

m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/benzo-mixed-by-nathan-original

I was thinking about hitchhiking out east in Russia, east of Moscow. As far as I can make it in a month or so. Would it be dangerous for me, in those towns out in the country/siberia basically? I'm an American

I grew up in Scarborough ON...until the niggers moved in...we moved because of the niggers.

were you afraid at school? Was there a real danger going to school?

I'm at Temple rn

Indiana sounds nice

from philippines here. born and raised in Tondo, Manila.
saw a guy laying on the ground with a huge knife stuck in his back.
saw a dead arab with a hole in his head. I think he was being robbed and he fought back so he got shot in the head.
gang fights almost every day.
saw a guy get shot in the chest three times.
:(

Deptford has good shopping though

Lots of people out, usually one of those special unit cops roll by every hour or so. People always loud as fuck. I mean, I got used to it, and knew a lot of the goons in that hoe. So I wasn't ever in any more danger than anyone. Shit was pretty much the same, only niggas were set trippin back then. Like just on colour even. So you'd see some big fights every so often, exchanged gunshots. more than nowadays.

where in south chi?

this is my apartment window. As you can see it's ghetto as fuck. I don't feel unsafe here though because there's not many niggers in Canada. It's not bad on the inside anyway and I get insanely cheap rent.

I'd like to take you up on the lost more friends thing, you faggot.

School was a circus. Back in the early 90's, they didn't have metal detectors so kids could bring in Machetes and Tek-9's. Had an acquaintance, Rob, who brought in his piece to show me. Others brought in lower caliber weapons (22's, 9mm) just to show off. They never shot inside the school, just stabbings. This kid has his ear chopped off by a machete. Gang related (Latin Kings vs. Decepticons...yeah, that was actually the gang's name, Depecpticons).

It was complete shit. Homicides, robberies, assaults, dope dealings, rapes. But when I went back to visit last Christmas, it's actually pretty safe. Low crimes. Did some research and saw a massive drop in crime in that area and all around nyc. It's one of the safest major city.

yeah dallas niggas are loud for no reason. What if a random person walked through there. Are they in danger?

Bloomberg did a great job on beefing up the police presence in the city. But De Blassio is fuckin' it all up; the cops don't respect him.

ITT white Niggers

Fogot sand nigger infestation

Grew up in Compton, then moved to Pittsburgh, where I lived in Wilkinsburgh, Homewood, and now living in Crafton Heights. (these are the worst neighborhoods in Pittsburgh.)

If you released American niggers into that hoe, would the filipino gangsters fight back? I have a feeling they're small and would be pussies around other races

Down the road? You could be alright, could not be. Guess it depends. Into an apartment complex? Yeah you're getting your shoes taken.

White dude Southwest Detroit. In the 80s and 90s till prison

It's not about physical size it's about how mentally fucked they are

Me too. More sand niggers than anything though

People fear.

Sometimes death is better for them.

No, thank the Lord, I've moved to Canada.

I've walked by abductions and rapes.

The feeling when you walk down an alleyway, and in one of the branch-offs, you hear a woman screaming, and men telling her to shut the fuck up.

>And then there are faggots trying to convince me that humanity deserves any faith in it.

Where in canada?

was being young in Manhattan then like Kids?

its in ontario i dont want to be too specific about my bedroom window on Sup Forums tho lol.

lmao fuckni queensland

Alright man who was the scariest man in that ho that you remember?

Paul Jenkins

yeah it's strange that it's so bad in that part, because it's actually in a pretty location with the hills and limestone and all

Chocolate ran the place. But them lights out posse cats were bad.

I said chocolate not fucking Paul Jenkins. Wtf.

Chocolate was a bitch compared to Paul

Then you ain't from Southwest

We did what we wanted to do. I woke up in 10th grade after getting busted for selling weed. Didn't get to graduate till' i was 19, but when I finally got out I went legit. Got my life together and moved out. I may be broke all the time right now, but at least I'm living a legit life.

>chocolate

Guy was soft as a wet paper towel

>Paul Jenkins
whodat

He ran that shit

>People fear.

fear what? Is life in tha Rus really that bad?

Who cares all the old cats from the hood are dead or doing life. Southwest is full of illegals and sandniggers.

dafuq

Is this the west end? That really latin area

why you not live in Camden bitch?

Hard to sell weed cuz everyones broke and tryna rob ya

It's in Toronto, right off danfourth, I won't reveal where though

I grew up in Tracy park in belleville ontario, used to see drunk people everyday fighting and screaming at all hours of the night

It was when I left.

Might've become better,
but I left during the worst times.

Was it fun? Could you get away with a lot more shit then than now?

>tfw grew up in middle of nowhere
>tfw bears and wolves all over the place

It's alot scarier there than in any city

that's enough for me to figure it out. Thanks.

Was there drunk people everywhere in Russia? I've heard they're all drunk off vodka and robbing people

I feel like he's somewhere near warden.
wut u think?