Now that trump will BTFO foreign cars, what domestic car will you buy?

Now that trump will BTFO foreign cars, what domestic car will you buy?

bad mileage, most need of repairs

I'll take a Toyota thanks

It doesn't matter becuase I just buy local junkers anyway.

Mileage doesn't matter, we'll have cheap gas once Trump lets us start drilling in the Arctic.

>Buying boring look alike Jap cars

>implying Exxon Mobil and Putin want low gas prices

I'll probably just buy japanese or german.

Is it possible? I mean aren't all your trucks basically owned by Daimler?

ford please release the new bronco, my dick can only be erect for so long before it becomes unsafe

only one of the brands (Dodge/Ram) is

the others (Chevrolet, Ford, GMC) aren't, and they're all more popular anyway

The truth is Japanese motoring companies hire more American workers than the big three do.
Americans will keep buying Civics and Accords despite Trump being crazy and unreasonable after all.

this tbqh, nothing will change

and dead polar bears as well, don't forget.

I want a continental so badly

I'll get one in a year or two when they're 20k

Lincolns eat shit in depreciaton

Very nice choice
Please sell Type R models in mexico

Are they going to revive Detroit?

>Lexus LS body
>Jaguar XJ mesh grill
>Volvo V80 headlight frames with Acura ILX LEDs inside
>Aston Martin side air vents
>BMW 7 series wheels

>Side vents
?

Probs a tesla
I see so many and a super charging point has just been built in to a petrol station down the road from me
I just hope they sort out the battery problem I've fucked with enuf laptop battery's to know those should not be used so extensively

>his country doesn't just make the foreign cars domestically

screeching

There is not enough lithium in the world to replace all existing gas fueled cars with battery cars. I can imagine that hydrogen as direct fuel, as BMW was proposing, would be a more sustainable solution. All the infrastructure is there and you don't have to redesign the car from scratch. The only disadvantage is, that hydrogen needs to be produced. But if you have enough electricity from renewable energy sources this shouldn't be a problem.

Oh. It's even worse when they are not even air vents but just unnecessary chrome weights.

>There is not enough lithium in the world to replace all existing gas fueled cars with battery cars.
The amount dissolved in seawater is estimated at 230 billion tons (which is enough for lots of batteries). Seawater extraction does not seem to be economically viable yet, but people are studying it.

The estimated concentration of lithium in the Earth's crust ranges from 1 to 31 ppm, so if we excavate the whole crust, we'll get between 20 and 600 trillion tons. In other words, if our civilization ever came to a point where we really needed lots of lithium, we wouldn't have to go too far to find it.

Most Toyotas here are manufactured in the states though.
Besides, I want a Supra.

It's still pretty ridiculous. You could transform the seawater into hydrogen and burn it in your engine instead. It's just a matter of oil prices.

There will be at least one Crown Vic or Grand Marquis in my garage at all times until they all finally rot

You must not live in a big city. Finding street parking with those during any heavy business time would be a pain.

Something entirely new. A trumpcar made at one of the many factories that Trump said he just reopened.

Yeah, I don't actually do a whole lot of parallel parking. However, while those cars are long as fuck, the visibility is better than most modern cars, and you can actually see both ends of the car

I already drive an American car (07 mustang) and even though the interior is shit and glued together I rather enjoy it. Toyota is still better, and also made in the US.

Trump manages in less than a month to piss off so many megacorps. I wonder if he thinks he can be President forever? After his term is over, they will jump on him like Americans at an all you can eat buffet. Let's hope his Senpai Putin can give him asylum.

That nigger better not. I need my reliable, feul efficient, easy to work on nihon cars.