Your government wants to fuck you over and you're not rioting? Why the fuck aren't you all burning everything down...

Your government wants to fuck you over and you're not rioting? Why the fuck aren't you all burning everything down? Everyone implies you gotta "grow up" and be some fucking scientist or lawyer or doctor. What if you just want to live and not do any of that shit? Where are you going to go to build your house where land is not privatized? What if you're not born into family money? You have third world people dying of hunger while the shit tier side of humanity sits across the ocean with their fingers in their asses and faces down at their phones. You want to live but paying your shit ass landlord overpriced amounts of money just to live somewhere is fucking shit and everything deserves to be burned down. Why the fuck should any of you justify your existence paying so much fucking rent when that money can be used for other shit like fixing your community up? Man you fucking worthless pieces of shit humans. I pray you either grow your balls and burn your fucking society to ashes or die along like the piece of shit maggots you've always been and not done shit to start a new society. You think your teachers, faggot judges, shit queer cops, worthless presidents, and fucking dumb ass peers even on sites like this care about your world? This world is fucking shit and most of you know it and agree. it's 2016 nearly and nearly 200,000+ years into our evolution and this is the best we could come up with? Find a way to burn everything to ashes because this society needs to die.
How the fuck can you live your life while others are dying? Stop paying taxes, stop paying money into this worthless fucking system, stop donating, stop sharing, and start fucking hoarding your shit together because 20 years from now you will thank me. This will be my last message to warn you all. Burn your fucking society down before it takes you down with it. You will not make it alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZzLgsPGv6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit dude sounds like your life sucks and you're projecting that on everyone else

Kys

that's what I come on Sup Forums to do

They guy has a point.
We need a serious overhaul as a species if we plan on making it past tier 1 civilization. Sure we have a few satellites in the sky, maybe one guy was on the moon once.
Many of our brothers across the world starve while few of us live blissfully happy without pause.
Men Rob each other and find solice as if nothing can be done about it.
It is literally logistically impossible for our society to continue in this fashion, it will bring more civil war, more foreign war, famine, disease. We must strengthen ourselves against those who claim to help whilst helping themselves

Because I'm moving out of the country within the next year anyway.

"What if you just want to live and not do any of that shit?"
Then you die fuckwit. If you don't want to be valuable to society, you have no right to be part of it.

You're naive as fuck.

Society can progress without third world countries joining the cause.

That will fix everything.

>3rd world countries
>Bothers
If we want to evolve as a species we need to fucking exterminate everyone from the 3rd world countries.

I'm with him. I plan on moving out of this country in the next few years. There's nothing I can do to fix it.

Nobody believes in anything but money, nowadays.

/thread, also nice pasta 5/7

good luck with that
what would first world countries do without the third world?

Problem is, when you're the only one trying to burn down society, you just end up in a nuthouse eating jello with a plastic spoon while the outside world just keeps on buying iPhones.

You can make a little noise, but true power to change society has to be given to you by that society. You have to embrace it, earn it's respect, take a leadership role and keep it. Everything else is just fringe politics.

But hey. It's a lot easier to just vent your frustration every few weeks on an anonymous message board. You should probably just keep doing that.

>implying I give a fuck about the U.S. and haven't been working on leaving since 2013
>implying the U.S. has anything to offer other than chicken fingers and various cancers

Where are you going?

...whatever the fuck they want you clown. Our exitstence does not require their help. So many of these nations were literally hunter-gatherers or neolithic farmers only a couple hundred years ago.

I've been applying for positions in Japan, China, South Korea, and New Zealand, but also open to almost any other place on 'that' particular side. Canada's not far enough. My best chances are Japan given my credentials, but I'm open to other places as well.

who's gonna make your sneakers for you?
or your scooters so your fatass can truck it through walmart?

>anyone who doesn't have an embarrassingly idealistic view of the world is a fat wal mart shopper

Lmao

Poor people and then robots, very simple. Outsourcing is not that old chief.

i have doubts about the robots

>robots
This, coming from the same country whose new leadership wants to revert back to coal and remain dependent on oil. The same country whose new leadership is putting creationists in charge of education policy.

Well you're wrong.

Because coal and oil prevent the development of robots. You would use that image btw

Staying DEPENDENT on coal and oil while simultaneously ignoring science as 'a bunch of politicized balk' is what prevents the development of robots, along with the dumbing-down of the American youth/populace through teaching creationism in schools. But of course, you wouldn't be able to see that.

Dont come to new zealand you fat fuck, our country is fine we dont need you un educated useless americans coming here and complaining. Theres no mexicans to the hard jobs for you so fuck off

Lmao. My life is pretty happy, why would I want to burn it all up? That's ridiculous. I'll just keep doing my thing and think of how ridiculous all those BLM and SJW idiots are as they try to bring chaos to a fairly fantastic system.

Hyperbole and half truths along with an advertising campaign targeted at socially retarded millenial feminists. You are a caricature.I don't even support Trump, but to assert that his presidency for 4 years will stop the development of robots is fucking ridiculous.

Actually less than half our country is fling poo at walls retarded but the dnc is stupidly corrupt and tried to ram HRC down the intelligent half's throat. Most ppl didn't bother to show up to vote almost 50℅ stayed home. That being said the us is a pioneer in technology and capitalism will lead the way to innovation.

I like this society. It's been good to me.

I also don't care about the niggers, ragheads, spics, or anyone else.

I only care about me and mine. And life is good.

Your doubts are unfounded.

Literally anything the third world does can be automated.

>fat fuck
I'm 70 kg and 30.4 cm tall. Visiting your sites, you're apparently *not* 'fine,' as you're experiencing a shortage of skilled workers in places like Christchurch. I'd go there to live and work honestly, without complaining or comparing you to Australia.

>socially retarded feminists
Projecting a bit hard there, eh? Did my picture trigger you in a way? What I'm basically saying is that such policies he (or should I say, his establishment-buddies) are looking to enact would push the intellectual capital of this country back a few decades, with children growing up and still believing in fairy tales like the old farts who told them to.

True; after all, 15,000 people did apparently write-in a dead ape. Still, we're supposed to be the role-model country, and getting someone like Trump and his cronies to represent the rest of us does a poor job of giving other countries something to look up to.

go fuck yourself, you don't own shit in this universe, you are still going to be dead one day kek. who the fuck are you to say where someone lives or what he/shes does you retard?

>kg

You don't know shit about this country or living here. It's not projecting, that commercial is literally a girl being too socially retarded to talk to her boss while selling a women's deodorant and giving a general women's empowerment message.

You are not American, clearly. Stop talking as if you're one of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZzLgsPGv6I

Simple, I'm not a nigger.

Christchurch doesnt exist , thats just some shitty earthquake testing grounds. Its full of gooks and niggers so we dont hurt our own during the tests.

>You don't know shit about this country or living here.
Which is why I'm willing to move there, learn how to function, and do so without causing trouble. You have someone willing to come in and contribute to your economy, and you're upset about that. Interesting.

>that commercial girl etc etc
It's just a commercial. Calm down.

>You are not American
Why? Because I'm aware of the Metric system and its use in NZ?

Good, then I know where to start

Dont go to auckland unless you wanna get shanked and pay 1million average for a trap house. Any where else is fine , apart from the odd gang towns and low population with no jobs. Try wellington.