What was his expression throughout this scene meant to convey?

What was his expression throughout this scene meant to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Lions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiding his boner

>I'm one of the better actors. Why did they butcher one of the better characters? Why am I doing fuckall?

>I hope next season I get to tell this bitch to shut the fuck up like I'm supposed to

IMAGINE

>This bitch just killed our last child, I can't believe I loved her once but that's over now.

>When you wanna fuck your sister but she is across the room

This. he should have had his "cersei maybe is kind of crazy" development this season if they're going to make her do this in the last episode.

but now he'll just seem like a dunce who needed her to blow everything up to realize it

You've done it. I knew you were capable of it.

But you've done it.

>Yfw Jamie becomes a Queenslayer and Kin Slayer

GET HYPE

[QUEENSLAYING INTENSIFIES]

Then all he would have to do is kill himself to obtain title of selfslayer, with the three titles the ancient ritual will be complete and his corpse will rise up and be imbued with the power of the lion

Jaime didn't really care about those cuntworms, user, outside of his "duty" to protect the kings.

PUNISHED JAIME

"we had one fukken kid left you stupid bitch and I leave for like 5 seconds and what happens swer on me mum u gon get it"

Only funny post so far in this thread of failed quippers.

Where even are Lions in the GoT universe? They wouldn't be anywhere near the Westerlands. Only place that might have them would be Dorne, but even then that's pretty unlikely because it's desert instead of Savannah. Would they even be across the narrow sea in Essos?

I believe that the moment Jaime had with walder will be important. Walder really gave him a new perspective on what people think of him and he clearly drew a line between what he thinks is acceptable and not acceptable.
Then we see this face. He's realizing cersei's behavior is clearly in the "not acceptable" category. Finally! I was waiting for the letter burning scene but we'll just have to hope something equivalent happens next season.

I think they would be in the Dothraki Plains (sea) or whatever.

> my sister did what I killed my last king for trying to do

It's obvious that he's killing her, or arya with his or tyrions face, but not before Sandor kills her last bodyguard

CLEGANEBOWL GITHYPE

Foreshadowing Jaime is going to kill Cersei because the prophecy is playing out exactly as it was foretold.

He's realizing that he and Tomlin are alike on some level

Jaime said the episode before this one he would do anything to get to fuck Cersei again.
He's not going to go against her now. He approves of what Cersei did.
"Fuck everyone who isn't us" was said three episodes ago.

There are no lions. Their lions are like our dragons: mythical creatures.

They actually were in the Westerlands, but are pretty much hunted to extinction by the time GoT takes place.
Cersei saw a captive lion in her youth near Casterly Rock.

There's white lions in the Dothraki Sea.

He's gonna slide his sword down Cersei's throat, non-metaphorically.

>I believe that the moment Jaime had with walder will be important.

That was a brutal scene. You could just see the disgust creeping into him at being grouped with a monster like Walder Frey.

Dems some sour apples to eat. I hope they stick with the Jaime redemption train. Book Jaime is best Jaime.

wat
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Lions

It's pretty obvious it's building to something significant, otherwise D&D would have definitely dropped it long ago.

>I want to fuck those metal shoulder pads off of her right now

Nowhere does it say that lions are actually real. They exist on banners, they're talked about, etc. But people talk about dragons in our world.

Rare white lions are referred to in book one I think

>Nowhere does it say that lions are actually real.

>When Queen Cersei Lannister was a child, caged lions were kept in the bowels of Casterly Rock, a legacy from the days of her grandfather Tytos.
>The plains of the Dothraki Sea are inhabited by a white subspecies of lion, called hrakkar by the Dothraki
> Lions are also a common sight in many private collections in the cities of Essos, either for display or for combat in fighting pits. The Prince of Pentos is mentioned to keep a pride of lions in his private menagerie.

That he's accepting his destiny as valonqar.

Someone make this a meme this is actually pretty hilarious.

Isn't the BWB going north to fight the WWs though? I can't think of a feasible scenario where Sandor and Gregorstein would meet.

Jamie lost all respect from everyone when he killed the Mad King. I'm sure he thought Ned Stark would kill him. He literally sacrificed himself and his good name to save innocent lives.

He lives on to be ridiculed and mocked for his actions. Then, when he returns home, Cersei has undone everything he did. She ruined what he wasted his life for.

He's going to strangle her, it is known.

there used to be lions outside of africa too
hunted to extinction though

red is historic distribution of lions
blue is current distribution

Bran does have a dream in AGOT of a man in golden armor and someone with a hound for a helm in the shadow of a mountain.

I think Sandor will head south at some point in season 7 and have his fight with Gregor. Jaime will involve himself and they will defeat Gregor but Jaime gets mortally wounded, however, before he dies he kills Cersei and fulfills the prophecy. He will slowly bleed out on the throne while he waits for someone to come take it. The circle will be complete.

>You blew all our alliances, I'm losing touch with you.

Naw, He'll kill Cersei and swear loyalty to Dany. Casterly Rock needs a Lord. Jamie deserve a good ending

Goddamn the writing on this show is so shit, everything Jamie has been through should lead to him denouncing cersei and seeing her as bad, but nah, that's not edgy enough

Loading... QueenSlayer.exe