Australian forced to go to China part.2

Previous thread Summary
>parents forces me to go to a city in china called Guangzhou and live with my grandparents (sounds fishy) because they said i need to "wise up" because they claim i have been dumbed down by Western upbringing
>be 22
>no uni degree
>work in part time dead end in electronics store
>play video games abd browse internet everyday
>fail every course i enrolled in because i hate putting effort

>A china flag poster said "ur parents are retarded. coming to china is going to accomplish nothing if u dont have a degree. also china is full and no one wants u here. just stay in australia and get beat up by angry white people"

Please China, what can i say to my parents for them to change their minds

Other urls found in this thread:

defencejobs.gov.au/army/how-to-join-the-army/eligibility-check/
youtube.com/watch?v=jOGmEn57qJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gtfo my country dirty gook

2 letters = fuck off you cunts

Do you come from a rand down undel?

He ain't a gook retarded Bruce.

>what can i say to my parents for them to change their minds
Nothing, China is based as fuck. I wish I could be in your shoes.

A China flag poster said going won't accomplish anything. That came from a china poster. It holds incredible weight

No actual Chinese post here

你說

t. Juan Pablo Fujimori Zhongbin

Pedro Pablo*

The African businessmen there would speak English, right? Get in on some bizarre nigerian electronics hustle

What do they mean by wise up? Is it related to communism or Chinese thing?
How about you decide the city you stay because it should still work for "wise up", right?

Wise up and 竞争.
Anything my parents say probably is a communist thing

Kek

So it's a communist thing... How long are you supposed to stay there?

They said at least 3 months. They haven't said maximum duration yet

Also what does 竞争 mean exactly? google translate says "compete" but it sounds like some propaganda word to me

Honestly, your life is shit right now from the sounds of it.
You're a little fucking beta boi. I can't believe you're that scared about going to China for 3 months. I would be excited if I got a free trip to China.

Suck it up, you'll probably slay pussy there because you can say you're Australian and will take them back there. ;)

Yeah something seems fishy. I don't want to be stuck in Chinese mainland, too.
If you still are lazy man in there, I can imagine they will educate you by some Efficient Way though.

I don't know Chinese, but I think 竞争 is competition. Aren't you a Chinese descent?

Yeah i am but i am born, grew up, and went to school in Australia. Just think of me as a chinese looking person who grew up in Australia like any other white person in Australia. The only difference is i was raised in Australia by parents from China as opposed from white kids who wer raised by white parents with an Australian heritage

lel you serious? you are going to some boring city in the south? Are you going to be speaking your little cantonese with your short stubby friends?

user communism and china is future desu.What are you even thinking desu?

A place called tonghe subdistrict, baiyun district, Guangzhou. According to google image, it looks like shit. I dont think im going there for a holiday user.
>friends
What?

You could try and move out.
If you have a friend you could move out with them and split rent to make it actually livable.

Doesn't look that bad, I assumed there would be millions of people crammed into a little area. Still have to laugh at you for being a filthy southerner. Also it seems that guangdong people have a harder time making wrongs cause they are all sociopaths who only makes friends based on the value they have. So don't feel too bad about having no friends.

*wrongs = friends
sorry Wong.

What do you mean by filthy southerner? Will guangzhou people take advantage of me?

I think communist generally hate competition but China installed free competition under the government control.
China basically copied everything what Japan had done back then in their communist way.
I guess you are supposed to learn their way of economic developing or something there.

Have you tried telling your parents there is no opportunity in going to China?

Yeah, it is known that southerners are more covetous and they lie more. Also they tend to be shorter and their women are beautiful but the men aren't.

I did. They said to me ill change my mind once i arrive. Im like... Cool reason faggot

You should give it a try.
Perhaps you'll see the differences in both lives and use what you learned to better your life.
Maybe it'll motivate you to go to uni, or maybe you'll find what job you want to do once there.
Maybe you'll meet a nice girl.
Or maybe it'll be so hellish that you'll do everything you can not to go back there, or the contrary.
Anyway, anything sounds better than not going.

That fucking sucks man. Well at least you know English which might give you some things to work with.

This isn't meant to make you into a businessman or some successful entrepeneur, this is to teach you to not be a fucking beta shut in who is complacent.

You're in a first world country and can't make something of yourself because you're a pussy, while their are people in China scrapping together their own business out of fuck all and supporting their family. Your parents know this and are disappointed that their son is a weak shitstain.

Go to China and see the poverty that most of the world deals with and then change your fucking attitude.

"Wah wah, I'm a lazy shit. Now my parents want to send me to China because I'm a lazy shit. Fuck them, amiright guys?"

What will you do there? Have they set you up with a job?

you said in the last thread that you failed hard because you were lazy. how exactly are you going to prove to your parents that you can stand on your own two feet? do you live with them?

To us here it is really just because they think they failed as parents and now they're sending you to their parents to learn the value of hard work.

They want me to go there to "wise up". They think just going to china will make that happen by the sound sof it. No a job wasnt set up. Grandparents will very likely pay for my expenses. I heard they are wealthy but then again Chinese people like to exaggerate everything.

3 months? and you're complaining on the internet like a baby? grow up lad and grow some balls for once. you're not going to achieve anything by being a little pussy.

Yes i live with them. I dont know how to prove to my parents to get off my case. I could move out but id have to work more. Yeah i know I sound lazy by saying this but it's true

How do i grow balls? Everyone in Australia is more alpha than me. Someone has to take the beta role. Not everyone can be alphas. Yeah im a pussy little bitch but why do they think a little bitch in china will change anything? Im just going to get cucked even more in china

But how is going to a country where ill get taken advantage of and cucked even more than i am now suppose to help?

>Someone has to take the beta role
Stopped reading there. Pathetic user, really pathetic.

you gotta go back

>Someone has to take the beta role

this is some roger elliot shit lad

Sounds like they think you are a failure and are dumping you off in China

Character building!
You're such a fucking cuck right now. And you're complaining about being cucked in another country, as if your current situation is any fucking better.

I seriously hope this is an elaborate troll for (You)s. Please start tripfagging so I can filter you.

God dammit OP is such a beta pussy faggot in needs to be slapped in the fucking face for his own good.

Do you have anything better to do in australia to avoid spending 3month+ or even a year in china? If not shut the fuck up and be please your parents make you do something else with you life you pathetic insure faggot.

and don't make a fucking 3rd thread.

Get some fucking shoes and walk the entirety of the Great Wall.

what the fuck is wrong with you? you're speaking in memes, real life isnt Sup Forums

But what's there for me in china? Am i suppose to feel better because ill be part of a majority population even though we grew up wntirely different?

It's just that what is it about china that is suppose to make me turn out better? All my parents said was china will wise me up. Am i going to learn how to navigate around conmans, am i going to learn how to fight off thieves? What is it?

how about you get a proper job

you're going to see how fucking shit china is and how hard everyone has to work there probably so you can come back and realise how much better life in australia is and make something out of your meme of a life

Oh yea fellow aussie? Just get a proper job right? Just get one. Do you have any idea of the current job market?

Yeah, go get one. Obviously that will require you going to uni, TAFE or learning a trade, but that's the same as everywhere.

I love it when people without any training or qualifications complain about the job market. Yeah, you're not going to be working a comfortable job with a six figure salary if you have no skills beyond video games

Thats assuming i dont get permanent oegan damage from consuming food in chna.

Come on man. No one is going to hire a burn out like me. They can probably tell just by looking at me and my shitty resume

so get something on your resume that makes you employable like a completed apprenticeship, a TAFE cert or a uni degree

Parents would not like it one bit if i got an apprenticeship and im too physically weak and unfit and lazy for it

I suggest you stab them both then kill yourself

sounds like you just want to make any excuse you can to avoid doing anything positive in your life

I think your parents might have the right idea, a kick up the arse is exactly what you need

>Guangzhou
could be way worse
and you might get some chinky pussy since ABCs are prime meat in China.

Character building is a meme. If it's so important then why are homeless people so useless?

Sounds like a meme. If youre confident you can get pussy anywhere. Theres just more of it in china. Whereas im a cuck so i wont be getting laid anytime soon regardless

They want you to find the man in yourself.
What about serving your country?
defencejobs.gov.au/army/how-to-join-the-army/eligibility-check/

hey chink

the solution is staring into your eyes

go to the one real China

the Republic of China

Statistically majority of homeless people have drug problems. You can't develop into a good, well rounded person by doing drugs. (There are exceptions, but this is mostly true)

If character building is a meme, tell me why there are so many sheltered vidya neets who are constantly whining about being beta pussies with no job or gf?
How come there are no lumberjacks crying about being friendzoned or businessmen crying about social anxiety?

Parents does not approve of this and i dont feel australian enough to join the defence force anyway

for real? dat Chink's beg of help was real? holy shit, there's no means to help you, none other than yourself can help you out. just stand up on your feet.

I know you popped up quite frequently in recent weeks, but still your flags are semi-RARE

Thanks Italy. Please send me cheese and cold meats.

do something good for your race and exterminate every last sexpat your come across. I have some contacts in hongkong who know the triad, they will be able to supply you with ricin and smuggle you out of china.

China. Please help me. How do i talk to mainlanders in Australia to improve my mandarin?
I directed you here to help me out because Sup Forums would just delete the thread

Guangzhou is such a polluted shithole. I mean, more than usual for mainland china. Beijing is the worst, but Guangzhou is probably second.

How good is your Chinese?

If it's at least passable, your relatives can probably hook you up with some sort of translator/public relations ship for a local company that needs English assistance dealing with foreign customers, suppliers, or clients.

Hello, Sup Forums. You are reading this because i linked you to this post. Please start by reading the op to understand my situation.

I previously asked Sup Forums but the thread got deleted but before it got deleted i was told to practice mandarin with the international mainlander students studying in Australia and they would be "very happy" as quoted by another china poster to hang out with a person that can speak english. But i dont know how to talk to mainlanders. And they can always have a white friend for English help. What can i do? Please help.

you were born(?) and raised in Australia, that's all it takes to be Australian

>muh laowhy86 truths

mainland working class are literally ghetto thugs plus they are chinese. as you know they are literally those subhumans who are in those savage chinamen videos.

angry white people? youd think they were much much better

You dont need any mandarin in Guangzhou. People living there speak cantonese and despise the people who speak mandarin.

This is how Guangzhou looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=jOGmEn57qJk

One of the posters said i need to know mandarin even if guangzhou is a Cantonese speaking city due to influx of mandarin speakers and government requiring students to learn mandarin.