Why was Cersei so apathetic towards Tommen's death?

Why was Cersei so apathetic towards Tommen's death?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519811/Twelve-year-old-boy-committed-suicide-family-members-say-bullied-shoved-stabbed-pencils-school-bus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She'd lost two kids always, what's one more?

Because he was a pathetic little pissbabby who was fucking everything up.

she was gonna have him killed anyway

Is there a quota or something? First death she chimps out, second death she chimps out, she is suddenly apathetic towards the third death?

He was a shit son and she had accepted the prophecy by then

She's numb to everything now

Do you think Qyburn had his way with the corpse before burning it?

who cares the show is fucking horrendous please stop flooding the board. capeshit is honestly more well written than this low fantasy turd

She was too stunned by his King's Landing.

Because she had already accepted that she was going to lose all of her kids.

she wasn't at all

this was the last straw for her and now shes going to go right off the deep end

jaime might even end up being the queenslayer imo

she already knew that all of her kids would die and was somewhat relieved that it's finally over.

Because he didn't fly soo good

He killed himself after all she did for him, showing that he was a coward and not a true Lannister. Tbh it was over for him when he announced her trial, that was the second time he'd pussied out and fucked her over.

Were any of us that moved by his death? It's only realistic.

No one morns a little bitch.

Underrated

She knew she already lost her son when he took the high sparrow's side. He condemned her.

This is also in contrast with Joffrey who would have murdered the entire church to get to his mother.

> She had lost 2 children already
> She has nothing left to lose now
> She knew Tommen would die
> It ended up being a self fulfilling prophecy

I wonder when will Jamie strangle Cersei. It would seem anti climatic if it happened right away.

this tbH

The death of her children had been foretold, so she knew Tommen's time would come eventually. She was just out of fucks to give.

He waived her trial by combat and he and the high priest were the last things keeping her from the throne

Ok, that was good.

She acquired enough darkside points to become Darth Cersei. She now feels nothing but pure hatred.
Her life now consists of only letting exist two things:

>That which entertains her.
>That which gives her more power.

Everything else is useless and will be purged.

she was completely defeated by his death, he killed himself remember. the first two deaths were murder so it probably elicited a different reaction from her like depression and introspection towards what she did.

10/10

She has lost her mind.

she doesn't have any tears left

well, in the show they make it clear that she adores her children and would do anything for them s I would probably guess that she's just shocked and deeply depressed

he was already dead for momma

LONG LIVE KING TOMMEN. THE TWAT TWINK. FIRST OF HIS NAME. KING OF THE COWARDLY AND THE SPINELESS. PROTECTOR OF NO ONE. BREAKER OF EXPECTATIONS,

His suicide was the last act of not being a Lannister (he killed himself for Margery) Cersei didnt want him to die at the trial. Tommen still would be king and Cersei's puppet, she didn't intend to take the throne from him.

It's a turning point for the character. Cersei's had done some fucked up shit by this point but she had never come across as purely malicious, just passionate about protecting herself and those she cares about. After she commits to blowing up and killing innocents, she's crossed a certain moral line and is acting only in her own interest.

BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT A 12 YEAR OLD CANNOT, I SAY HE CANNOT CONSIDER SUICIDE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!

>BREAKER OF EXPECTATIONS

You need two hands to strangle someone correctly.

>We never got to see his boipussy

just look at him, Tommen turned out to be giant bitch, Cersei probably wanted him to off himself

why didn't she have guards by the windows as well
she wanted him to do it

Because it's a shit show with a shit script written by two hacks and a director that thinks Waif-1000 was an epic scene. Stop overthinking it, it's a show that appeals to the lowest common denominator who can't think for themselves without the weekly youtube shill telling them their thoughts on the latest episode

she only cares about jaime and plans on making more babies with him
she's a sociopath
she has crippling depression
she is more of an alcoholic than tyrion

He's right though. Show turned to shit this season.

>

Why was no cock on the dragon sluts boat and at dawn?

slightly confused here..\

She didn't directly cause the deaths of Joffrey and Myrcella.

He's a Big Guy, Jaime is not a big guy.

I respectfully smirk'd.

He is from the waist down

She's accepted the Witch's prophecy as truth. She accepted he would die in her last scene with Jamie. That's what drove her over the edge to light the bomb, cornered and nothing to live for.

You retards really fucking suck at character analysis

So who was the younger, more beautiful Queen that was prophecied? was it Cersei herself?

He was too good for this world.

Kelly-C

Several months passed in this one episode, which is funny when there were so many episodes this season where nothing happened

Margaery

This desu

Dany. And we know from the season 2 vision from Qarth that the throne room gets ruined so Im guessing Dragons burn it down

Her other children were stolen from her, but her actions drove Tommen to suicide. The only way to live with herself was to check out emotionally. Prepare your anus for cast iron bitch Cersei.

Fuck Tommen, that little faggot was even more annoying than Joffrey. This is your God now

Cersei has lost everything she cares about before Kelly C even gets there. Cersei is the only one to blame for all her kids being dead.

That's nice, I think you replied to the wrong post, there.

>lost everything she ever lived for
>gains everything she ever wanted

neat

no, Mycella was murdered for absolutely no reason by a bunch of insane women

He made himeslf an obstacle by banning the trial by combat, essentially condemning his mother. Plus he killed himself.

This whole thing threw me for a loop tbqh. I thought the queen was being a master ruseman and would pull a fast one on the sparrow.

Cersei treated Tyrion like shit so he sent Myrcella to Dorne.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB, I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

that's been the theory all along, it's just further ahead in the books. He did not look remotely impressed, I mean he killed a previous king to prevent precisely this from happening.

and you say this based on what?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3519811/Twelve-year-old-boy-committed-suicide-family-members-say-bullied-shoved-stabbed-pencils-school-bus.html

In the books she was foretold this, she knew it was going to happen

The Patrician faction

Where is Qyburn?

6/10

Such an hero.

Lannisters are the main characters tbqh

Couldn't find a pic with all of them in it, but I def love Qyburn too. He finally got rid of that old cunt Pycelle

You guys do know she had four kids in the show right? She had a kid with Robert that died like right after child birth. So really her 4 kids died so I guess that lady was wrong after all. Also he was corrupted by the faith so she was just over him.

If I took his hand off, would he survive?

9.5/10 then.

>Zombie mountain now has his secret privat sextoy

glorious

I love you zombie mountain

I figured she had already lost him. He turned against her, and his family.

I'm sad about losing 'Diet Tywin' (Kevan).
But of course a white male over 40 has to die.

>I'm sad about losing 'Diet Tywin' (Kevan).
>But of course a white male over 40 has to die
Its so God damn true

LONG LIVE KING TOMMEN BARATHEON INCESTBORN. PUSSY AMONGST THE FIRST MEN, DISAPPOINTER OF THE ANDALS, RULER OF THE STONELESS PEOPLE AND ACTUAL KINGSLAYER.

GRRM is such a cucked faggot. Killing off all the best characters.

I'd tell him to kill himself but he's doing a decent job already.

She thinks if Margaery is dead, the prophecy is broken and she'll be safe
After all, it specified the queen who cast her down would be more beautiful.

>it specified the queen who cast her down would be more beautiful
>in comes Daenerys

bravo D&D

She is more beautiful.

Because he was a stupid cuck king who brought shame to both the Lannister and Baratheon names.

Not Queen Yara

>kevin
>a good character

get out you shit. the laws of gods and men require me to call you user, but you are not

thicc

>tfw my two favorite characters left were Kevan and the Ace

shit i completly missed it the first time just whent and re watched the clip. damn that little bitch

SER POUNCE ON SUICIDE WATCH!

DAENERYS BURGERYAN FIRST OF HER NAME

I think Cersei is a complete sociopath. Her speech to nun bitch is actually a key aspect to sociopathy. They continually seek pleasure because feelings never really stay with them for very long.

Must've been expensive to take a pic with the original cast members

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Kevan did jack shit in the show and is already dead in the books