even BRs can be fun when they get butthurt, but canadians are just cancer

Those are flags, not posters.

Literally no one likes you, Mexico.

Meshitco.

Not me, I'm a good poster.

I hate you even more than amerishits, you monkeys are fucking annoying as hell

QUALITY THREAD

Don't lose your head buddy.

Did a fitfag Braziianl chad fuck yo girl?

from my understanding even Brazilian posters hate other Brazilian posters

This

/luso/

I really really like this image.

Mind if I save it?

>brazil talking about beheading
Dont you see all the inmates that are skinnig people in your streets

We can hate each other, others can't hate us.

I hate this fucking board

We just like to annoy everyone, including ourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=XBPRV38F7Z4

Yes I do mind very much, I will refrain from posting further images now.

Haha
You're right man we are completely shit at posting lol.
Someone should just rangeban us haha.

I personally find Canadian and Turkish posters to be the worst

Post more images and I promise I wont save it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2juGaxjRNDI

nips and argies by far atm
hues are quite nice 2bh

ok
Here's a half taco half burger and bacon pizza.

Butthurt fags

Thanks, send pretzels pls

Keep them coming, my negro
youtube.com/watch?v=DlkpbzXjuPM

Canada fucking sucks

this.
japs are really awful.

More like deleteza

I ate dem all by myself, sry

youtube.com/watch?v=4aoxJmh-B4o

You are truly a great friend, Germany. You have lift me up in my most dire hour. You supported me on my endeavors. But most importantly, you accepted me for who I am.
Our time will not be forgotten.

>t. Chang

Noice

I will cook schnitzel and feijoada for both of us then, do not worry.

LOS DISCRIMINAMOS A LOS MEXICANOS PORQUE SON MUY FEOS TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO,ENANOS INDIOS MARRONES FRIJOLEROS SUCIOS SALTAMUROS Y BIGOTUDOS,LES CHUPAN LA VERGA A LOS YANQUIS Y NOS VIVEN ENVIDIANDO A LOS ARGENTINOS PORQUE SOMOS MAS CULTOS Y EUROPEOS QUE ELLOS,EN CUALQUIER PAIS CIVILIZADO SOMOS BIENVENIDOS MENOS LOS MEXIINDIOS QUE SON CONSIDERADOS LACRAS,BORRACHOS DROGONES Y DELINCUENTES Y SUS MUJERES SON MUY FEAS, NEGRAS BIGOTUDAS QUE PARECEN TRAVESTIS.EN FIN SON TODOS UNOS MACACOS SUBDESARROLLADOS CON COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD,CAMPEONES MUNDIALES EN SALTO CON GARROCHA POR SALTAR PAREDONES Y NARCOTRAFICO,EN USA LES LIMPIAN EL CULO ROSADO A LOS GORDOS YANQUIS Y A SUS INODOROS,MIENTRAS SUS MUJERES MUCAMAS SE ACUESTAN CON SUS PATRONES GRINGOS Y GRITAN DE PLACER COMO PERRAS ASQUEROSAS ALZADAS MIENTRAS LOS MARIDOS FRIJOLEROS Y GRASIENTOS LES CORTAN EL CESPED A SUS AMOS YANQUIS

thanks for proving my point you retard.

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

That's the most sudaca thing i have ever read

This is now a thread of love and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.

Legit thanks for El Chavo, Mexico.

LOS DISCRIMINAMOS A LOS MEXICANOS PORQUE SON MUY FEOS TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO,ENANOS INDIOS MARRONES FRIJOLEROS SUCIOS SALTAMUROS Y BIGOTUDOS,LES CHUPAN LA VERGA A LOS YANQUIS Y NOS VIVEN ENVIDIANDO A LOS ARGENTINOS PORQUE SOMOS MAS CULTOS Y EUROPEOS QUE ELLOS,EN CUALQUIER PAIS CIVILIZADO SOMOS BIENVENIDOS MENOS LOS MEXIINDIOS QUE SON CONSIDERADOS LACRAS,BORRACHOS DROGONES Y DELINCUENTES Y SUS MUJERES SON MUY FEAS, NEGRAS BIGOTUDAS QUE PARECEN TRAVESTIS.EN FIN SON TODOS UNOS MACACOS SUBDESARROLLADOS CON COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD,CAMPEONES MUNDIALES EN SALTO CON GARROCHA POR SALTAR PAREDONES Y NARCOTRAFICO,EN USA LES LIMPIAN EL CULO ROSADO A LOS GORDOS YANQUIS Y A SUS INODOROS,MIENTRAS SUS MUJERES MUCAMAS SE ACUESTAN CON SUS PATRONES GRINGOS Y GRITAN DE PLACER COMO PERRAS ASQUEROSAS ALZADAS MIENTRAS LOS MARIDOS FRIJOLEROS Y GRASIENTOS LES CORTAN EL CESPED A SUS AMOS YANQUIS

youtube.com/watch?v=m5bK63TYaL4

>t. Sudaca
I dont feel nothing

>Ia pinchis sudakas dejen de vurlarc de mejillones we nosotros somos norteamericano y blancos posteamos en /cum/ porque somos norteamericanos ya por favor acepten nos por favor

10/10 Grade A post mr leaf

>wait till pepe blinks
>I miss it because i blint simultaneously
>gotta wait another 10secs

youtube.com/watch?v=zC__VRHL9Cg

Eggcelent post

Put your leaf on, I won't take your bait ahgain

Chaves is among the most retarded shit I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

Dude you post in /lat/ lol

lmao

Fine

You disgust me in several different ways.

t. niggermonkey

holy shit it really does blink

Don't let the thread die, bois

he´s right

post qt latinas then

This weeb cunt only saves kid pics, like all the sickos from /luso/.

>21 year old
>kid
Sure thing, ruela seca

>TODOS SON PARECIDOS A ARMANDO MANZANERO
Now that's rude

the big difference being them and us is that you probably hate brazil shitposters not the actual brazilians or brazil.

I need to learn portugese. /luso/ seems to be like a fun place to shitpost

I see no appeal in it, but I'm not the typical BR poster either.

you don't need to learn anything to shitpost

>I'm not the typical BR poster

Why are BRs hated? They're usually nice.

Plus I like how they can sympathize with use of police force in America, most everyone else seem to be sjw shits.

Nice editing in photoshop fag

We say so much shit about ourselves that it's inevitable that it rubs off on third's opinions.
It's like if you go to a nightclub and you try to engage a chick by starting with "I'm not good at this" or "Hey, I know you have no reason to like me", things like that. If you downplay yourself you're just putting that in their mind and reaffirming it every time you repeat.

You know what's hilarious?
>Worst posters thread
>full of brazilians
Hahaha

I guess that's understandable, though that wouldn't make me think of the person as the worst, just not the best.

nice shitpost leaf

Shut the fuck up Colombian and make my cocaine.

post OC

Nice shitpost yourself. Would expect nothing less from an American the worst posters on this site

Good thread.
I was there.

POST COPS

>sympathize with use of police force
Nope. Anyone minimally reasonable sees that what happens in Brazil isn't working nor will ever.

FUCK U CHINK
YOU SMELLS LIKE PIGS
OUR MILITARY IS BEATING YOU

/luso/ is shit.

You go there and give em flowers than faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3SEWh_q5h2A

Stop harassing me northern perú with a leaf...

Were you one of the BRs in the CANADA combo?

Stfu, faggot.