Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

I want to fuck my neighbour wife. She in the room next door. All I can think of is her hot body and her feisty short blonde latvian hair

do it lol

moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

I once got a girl pregnant. She wanted to keep it. I told her I'd marry her if she aborted it and then we could have lots of kids one we were husband and wife. I left her at the abortion clinic and immediately ghosted her. Lol!

Do you think she's into you? Are you married?

Kek you fucking monster.

I've lost the will to shower.

I have a girlfriend. But I have my own house. I think she would do it if the opportunity came along.

Eh. Messaged a shy girl I know, saying something about how we've spoken a fair bit, but haven't really gotten to know each other.

No reply yet. Been 4.5 hrs. Hopefully she's just busy, and will reply soonish

I killed a guy when I was 18 and still haven't got caught. I'm 46 now

Just be careful. If he finds out you're gonna have a bad time.

You should do it again to check if you weren't just lucky

Cool. Details?

A monster who doesn't pay child support!

My brother has gone silent for two years and wont speak to anyone in my family. His girlfriend is the only means of keeping tabs on him. She's flaky and wont give any concrete details.

I killed a girl when I was 16. They put her BF in jail because he was an abusive asshole. He's still there.

Nah man. Im 6'5" and the guy is no match. And my girl couldn't care less.

No no no, a monster who has no child to support. Big difference between that and a monster who just doesn't pay it.

discussing details are what get you caught....i aint that fuckin stupid

Why did you do it? How do you feel about it? I don't care about details, I'm just curious how you feel about it.

6'5 wont stop a bullet if the guy goes full retard.

we ha sec all ve rets

what does that mean?

timestamp or fake

Touché.

I lost my virginity to a 27 year old woman who I had cat fished into thinking I was 24. (18 at the time)

I buried some one at these coordinates

-12.86755, Longitude: -45.88789,

Greentext that shit.

I stole my little sister's Pokemon stuffed thingy (it's this blue fox thing with a diamond on its back) and cut a hole in it's butt so I could fuck it.

After I came in it for several days I sewed it back up and put it back where I found it. =)

I fucked my cousin a week before she got married. Managed to meet up with her this Thanksgiving weekend and got a blowjob. I've no plans to be back in her area for a while but I might have to make a reason to visit.

Why ? Lets just say he offended me
How do I feel about it? I could care less..it one less asshole in the world to hurt people
I do regret the manner in which I killed him...I could have been a bit more human about it...

It means you're being deliberately obtuse, you know damn well what it is communicating.

Timestamp of what? The dead body?

>I buried some one at these coordinates
That's what you do at a cemetery, faggot.

Could their be any reason that it could backfire or anything?

> Hey. I realized that even though we have spoken a fair bit, we don't actually know much about each other.

What I said

I live in a country that doesn't let retards have guns.

Wish I could help, but I dont know how women work/think, let alone teens.

Make america great again amirite?

Fuck it then. Have fun.

I dated a girl that had 4 other sisters. Fucked them all but her. She wanted to wait for marriage.

She didn't find out till years after I broke it off.

Mormons

Guns are illegal in the Netherlands.

Or in my case a 20 (Almost 21 year old) who is probably just as socially awkward as I am.

In the middle of a field?

>30 years old
>Been with a ton of women
>Just told my girlfriend to fuck off (10 years younger)
>feel apathetic
>sitting, drinking, and remembering all the great times I've had and how I'm not with them anymore
>Wonder if life repeats itself

I just remember how I used to feel when I was young. The older I get the less... well, the less potent the feeling is.

So yeah, for the first time in a long time. I don't know what I want to do with myself anymore

Did the other sisters know you were fucking all of them or did they all find out years later?

I'm getting ready to go to rehab, and I'm at this "crisis recovery house" until there's an open bed ready. I just convinced this shizophrenic black chick to jack me off and nut on her face. Felt really good. When I saw her I had this feeling like I was going to do something fucked up to her. Probably why I'm going to rehab.

I have an adult son who has a drug problem. It's heroin. I know that I can't do anything to stop him. He gave me a cell phone with a broken screen to fix and I told him it was not repairable and he just kept using a phone that he got from who knows where. I got the screen replaced and found that he was still logged in to facebook and other services with messaging. I started to see messages from dealers and got their numbers. I reported them to the crime line and I am slowly getting his drug sources convicted. I have helped him to detox with over the counter medications (like anti-diarrhea medicine) twice now because his sources dry up. I can't convince him to go to rehab, but it's a small town and I'm putting the dealers behind bars.

I pay a girl to smell her stinky feet and get a handjob.

It sounds like you need to fuck some bitches.

shes probably a psychopath who's emotionally abusing him. or maybe he's depressed. either way you gotta be there for him. read the "psychopath code" for a detailed walkthru

They all knew that I was cheating on her with that one but it all blew up years later like a week before she got married. One confessed then the others did too.

My greatest sexual moment was fucking the youngest sister, not showering and the oldest sister giving me a blowie any an hour later. She said I tasted stand and she couldn't figure out what it was

I commend your efforts for being a good parent! However if he wants heroin, he will get heroin.

It FEELS pretty great so I think Im doing my part.

I had a Mormon fuckbuddy for a while. She was horny as shit because she thought it was a sin to masturbate, but apparently it was okay to blow me in a Target parking lot. Weirdest part is that she never let me see or tough her tits. Momos ain't worth the trouble.

He won't talk and they moved in together and wont tell anyone (in my family) where they moved to.

I walked in on my sister fucking the family dog. I should have taken pics to blackmail her but didnt' have the damn foresight.

hah....
You know what. You're actually right. Thanks for telling me what I needed to hear.

It's possible your parents are narcissists. If you're the golden child, you would never know the difference.

And maybe some day when he is buying the heroin he will get arrested. I don't know. With all of the heroin deaths happening they started prosecuting dealers. I can't bring heroin use in my area to a close, but doing nothing at all is just too little for me.

When I was 10, during a sleepover, I had sex with my 8 year old cousin. I came inside her, but because I was still a kid, my cum is just some clear liquid with no sperm. I promised her that I'll marry her when we're older.

When I was 18 and she was 16, after a party at my house when my parents were away, we got drunk and had sex again. I came inside her and she was very upset the next morning. I told her if she got pregnant, I would marry her. She wasn't pregnant.

I'm 27 now, and she's 25. I just got divorced a month ago, and she got out of a 5-year relationship. We've been wondering if these are all signs that we should've gotten married. We're going to test it by having sex again, no pills or condoms.

There was this girl who insulted me and liked my boyfriend a little bit too much.
There was this one time where she wrote me mean stuff about her boss. So i sent her boss these screens.
A few days later she was fired.
I don't know if she found out that it was me (Dio!) but after that neither I nor my bf heard of her again.

What type of dog? Does she still fuck him?

I fucked my older sisters married best friend, a few times, almost got together on thanksgiving but her kids were up too late.

Kept texting me "i need some" kids ruin everything! lol

Sup Forums incest threads what to hear from you two.

i want to an hero but i am too scared of what comes afterwards

Narcissists? Not mad, honestly curious why you'd think that.

I'm actually kind of a fuck up.

you probably don't need pics to blackmail her in that situation. just her knowing and the shame of it getting out might do the job. If she doesn't know you saw you can claim you took pics.

either way, if you structure it right I'd be shocked if you cant get something out of her.

i used to be a heroin addict and am currently on methadone but want to go back

fuck all this shit ive been taught in rehab, addiction treatment. I just want to do opioids and feel good again, i want to feel loved and wanted. i hate my fucking life. i wish i had unlimited funds, id never stop. it's literally the best thing ive ever experienced, i don't want be sober. ever. it's not worth living sober. drugs are all i have

dude fucking do it. it might be a once in a lifetime opportunity at true happiness.

B/, always asking the important questions.

>Dio

Blackmail her for sex

He was a Weimaraner. He's dead now, I caught her a dozen years ago. She and her husband have a black lab now and I don't know if she fucks him, but he hasn't been neutered.

Your son somehow has money to buy heroine? Also heroine rehab is a tricky slope..

My sister blew me when I was like 10 ans she was 12. Didn't really give af at the time cause it felt gr8.

Female pedo

I'm pretty sure the holocaust never happened.

I have an acquaintance who committed murder. Whatever, that's his deal.
My worst secret I've had for 12 years now is that he, two women and myself then participated in cannibalism. He killed this woman and then placed her body in a freezer for maybe an hour, not long enough to freeze, but to chill and not decompose. He and the two girls lived in this rural area, so they were used to hunting and so they three of them went about cleaning, dismembering and the whatnot with her body while I built a fire in the backyard and we burnt all her hair/clothing and such. After words we took the flesh and ground it up and made burgers. Afterwards we burnt the skeleton as best we could, took it down to a nearby lake and chucked it further in during the night.
Honestly, the rush of eating it was high, but it didn't really taste all that special.

Nothing comes after. Forever nothing. You just stop. I love a good an hero but you should probably wait this living thing out. It ends soon enough. Also, fuck some bitches.

i can tell you as an addict that your son has to want to stop otherwise he won't. yeah having your mom give you ultimatums suck but heroin feels fucking amazing. you dont understand. you'll never understand. my parents are the same way.

convicting his dealers isn't going to do ANYTHING. there will always be someone to pick up where they left off. they will NEVER stop the heroin coming to your town, ever. there is too much money to be made. essentially you are wasting your fucking time. and sticking your fucking nose where it doesnt belong. i know hes your son and you want to help him but ratting on his dealers isnt going to do shit for him.

No I fucked up and didn't do anything at the time, and now too much time has passed. I don't think there's anyway I could talk her into it. I'd need to find real evidence of her still doing itl.

Wellllll hello there.

What are you into? Tell everything, m'lady.

I really don't like having sex with my gf anymore

Nothing else ever happened?

Unemployment in the community is less than 5%. It's a wealthy community. He dumpster dives, does runs for other people, works at day labor, and is highly functional. I've noticed that his friends are also able to hold jobs.

I'm a columbine survivor.

Maybe you need a boyfriend

I used to post in these threads everyday so you might know me

I'm bi, I like adult men but I like little girls

>too much time has passed
how much time? we talking weeks or decades?

>I'd need to find real evidence of her still doing it
if it wasn't just a phase she's going through that's doable. Would needs some cameras though.

>he hasn't been neutered.
I am 100% sure she fucks that dog. The husband may or may not know.

I sell children.

Been there bro. How long you been together?

dat u bbqmom

I don't know you, I'm afraid, but you certainly seem worth knowing.

What does "wehasec allverets" even mean?

Only for 8 months or so, both in college still
Maybe I just don't think she's that attractive

"Ratting on dealers", what a concept. They are murderers. They don't get a pass from me. Fuck them and their opportunistic narcissistic attitudes. I'd shoot them as a favor to society if it was legal.

I'm a serial killer. Of dogs.

I love the ex girlfriend of my friend... i don't know what i have to do