Why did South Africa's economy crumble?

why did South Africa's economy crumble?

inb4 white people left. they are still there
>pic releated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about white people not in control! Blacks taking land away from whites. Mineral wealth not being used wisely. It's what happens when people think everything should be free (college / welfare / food )!

>inb4 white people left

The rich white people left.

This.

Overwhelming corruption.

Nuggets can't run economies same thing happens in America

Blacks got power -> corruption escalated -> smart/rich white people left -> endless cycle

I have family that emigrated from South Africa. And I am not just talking a couple people. They are entire family units that moved from South Africa to Australia.
If I want to see any of my South African relatives they are all right here in Australia all the way to at least second-cousin level. I dunno about third cousins and beyond but I would not be surprised if they are here too.

>Mugabe + Niggers

This should answer things.

Shit went downhill when Mandella was released.

Education

kek, look at what happened to ALL African countries when they were given independence from the European colonists.

Zimbabwe is a typical example: it was called "the breadbasket of Africa" under white rule. After the niggers took over, they murdered, raped, and drove off all the whites and now they're all starving and subjected to genocide and starvation.

Hurr, at least they're free from dem rassis whites, though...

Dont you mean a year of democrats

detroit is shit because America is a post-industrial country. detroit would have fallen even if it was 100% white

>detroit is shit because America is a post-industrial country. detroit would have fallen even if it was 100% white

Disagree. White city-enclaves in surrounding areas are doing well.

I can speak for the professional classes. The government introduced legislation requiring businesses to employ peoples in the same ratio as the general population. For example, say the population is 90% black, then law firms and accounting firms, etc. have to have 90% black partners, senior managers and so on despite the fact that there are not nearly that number of qualified black people in the country. The solution? Promote black employees who are not even remotely qualified into senior positions and keep the good, white employees in more junior roles. The results were entirely predictable.

>The results were entirely predictable.

THIS

Watch this. It will help you understand why.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

that chinese guy is an asshole

If the auto industry was still there it would be fine.

inb4 Da took aur jobs

>that chinese guy is an asshole

He's a lot smarter than the niggers, and that's the point.

south african here

Apartheid was morally wrong, but it did wonders for the economy before we were embargoed. Blacks in control now and poverty shot through the fucking roof. After that poverty lead to crime and crime lead to an even worse economy.

Only thing that will fix this now is if SA finds some random oil fields lying about or we get an adolf hitler showing up.

>white parts of Detroit are a million times better
>"no no it just CAN'T BE THE BLACKS! IT's IMPOSSIBLE!"

>south african here

Black or white?

>"We do not even steal for a living. There is nothing to steal anymore.
>Country is so nigger that niggers can't even nig anymore

white obv, parents were around for end of apartheid and they themselves had to leave the country because jobs were disappearing. Took me with them at 16

He points out how lazy they are. Even when they had the technology from other countries they were too lazy to maintain it and improve it. You need to watch the whole thing.

its not that whites left its that they gave all the power to blacks and blacks are too stupid to run anything. It was 10000x better there before apartheid ended.

Well there is something to be said about being handed the reins without having been taught how to ride.

then explain literally anywhere else in the world where blacks had the power or the majority. Nothing but failure.

>Apartheid was morally wrong,
>white obv, parents were around for end of apartheid and they themselves had to leave the country because jobs were disappearing.

"Morally wrong" yet your country was destroyed, and your family had to flee.

I hope that you and your whole family get attacked and buttfucked by niggers until you have full understanding of every nuance of "right" and "wrong."

I had the same reaction. Once they run out of things to steal thru resort to even more primal instincts

According to the rest of the world, apartheid was morally wrong. If they had continued it, SA was fucked anyway with the embargos. There was no way SA was not going to end up fucked. It was either racism and failure or no racism and failure.

If the countries like USA weren't fucking retarded with their embargoes simply because of the fact that SA were racist, it may have been a different story.

>no racism and failure.

Racism works both ways, and the SJWs who destroyed South Africa will never admit their failures and racism against whites.

I believe that history--at some point-- will hold them responsible, but that didn't help you or your family, did it?

atleast they have some carpet, some wall paper/flags
but why would they store the food one the bare floor.

tony is that you

They implemented Affirmative Action.

>If the countries like USA weren't fucking retarded with their embargoes simply because of the fact that SA were racist, it may have been a different story.

Oh yes, let's support the blantantly obvious racist niggers who not only make the white people lives a living nightmare, but also hunt them for shit and giggles.

You nignogs had it coming. I have no sympathy left towards SA at all.
Your country could burn to the ground and absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

Tony who? My last name is A___t

>My last name is A___t
Asshat?

whiteness isn't just genetic, it has to do with wealth, that's why the black billionaire is an honorary aryan