It's an italian family kitchen nightmare

>it's an italian family kitchen nightmare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wl0rdFA8xno
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh16mfvfskU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ive nutted to the waitress in this episode at least 5 times! The final straw was the unveiling of new decor and you see her jump up and down! She a fucking cute!

Tasty lookin' go' za' !

damn that does sound cute

Is Gordon Ramsay a meme, Sup Forums?

Yes

And that pizza doesn't look too bad, just undercooked

>it's an owner goes back to their old ways as soon as Gordon leaves episode

/fmg/ - failed memes general

> implying
The guy was Greek, the bootleg faggot version of italians.

What episode is this? Was he really disgusted with just the look of the pizza?

14:00

THIN CRUST

Are are shoto shitters so annoying to go against?

>it's a "mouths are blurred in the USA when you are swearing" episode

>Its an American Kitchen nightmares episode with close up shots and dramatic violin music.

The episode, if anyone was curious

>its a British Kitchen Nightmares episode that puts you to sleep

>it's a Gordon plays with his food and the sounds effects put in make it sound like he's fingering a wet pussy

>it's a girly brit that can't handle go' za' episode

I literally fucking hate Gordon Ramsay. My father is going through a midlife crisis, and to pass the time, he watches Ramsay's shows. All my dad does now is ask questions and end them with "yes?" like Gordon does. Like: "You can bring a 12 pack home yes?" It's fucking annoying.

>It's a British Kitchen Nightmares where everyone is ugly and nothing happens

Anyone remember that one episode where the owner thinks his food is amazing because it used to be in the 1980s and Gordon comes in and the place is shitty looking, then tries the food and its shit and the owner gets offended and argues with him? Then Gordon looks in the kitchen and sees that its unhygienic and finds rotten food then he argues with the owner some more who's too stubborn to change so Gordon is about to leave then the owner's wife talks to Gordon and pleads with him and tells him how dire it is and how its affecting family life so they go to talk to the owner and do heartfelt pleas so the owner agrees to change and then Gordon does a new menu and then him and the owner cook together and the owner says his passion's been reignited, then Gordon has people redesign the restaurant and they have a relaunch night and everything goes well but all of a sudden service slows and food isn't going out on time so Gordon shouts at the owner and then stuff speeds up and everything goes well and its a success, then the owner is thankful for everything he's done, then you learn the owner went back to his old ways after?

call him out on it

Yes.

He's my old man and probably suicidal. I'll just bitch about on Sup Forums instead.

I've watched every episode and I can't find the one you're talking about.

someone make a gif please

>its a restaurant closes down 3 months after Gordon leaves episode
He has visitied like 70 restaurants in the US and more than 50 of them have closed down after he """helped them""".

To be fair; most of the owners he talks to on the show aren't cut out to be proper restaurant owners.

People don't actually say 'za, do they?

>It's another rim of the volcano sacrifice episode

By the time he helps out most restaurants are at the verge of closing.

the majority of restaurants fail and he's going to restaurants already circling the drain. he's never going to be close to being in the black.

Fuck you, stop making this thread you retard.

that's what we say here in 'go

>most
try all when it came to S2

Most of the owners use the show for the free renovations so they can sell it.

JUST

Whats wrong with the pizza?

Not him, but I always feel awful when I call out my dad on something

this looks like a delicious 'go 'za

ramsay is just a faggot

ITT SPICKS

He asked for no cheese

>pizza
>no cheese
whaaaat?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl0rdFA8xno

no

>It's a waitress on minimum wage knows and cares more about the restraint than the owner episode

It was actually greasy as fuck.
That's also the "thin" crust pizza.
He later tore into the crust a bit and found that there was some uncooked dough in there.

They're obviously just pandering to him.

Would you side with a famous chef or the retarded owner?

This.

Ramsay doesn't seem to understand that not every restaurant has to be fancy and that cheap, greasy spoon diners are actually a good thing.

Like, damn, the pizza in the OP looks good in a cheap way.

Cheap pizza is supposed to be "greasy as fuck" you fool.

>watch an episode where you like the owners
>google after the episode
>still open

Best feels

Most of them he makes them STOP being overly fancy though dumbass, he emphasizes simple but tasty cooking with fresh local ingredients. The pizza has too much crust and way too much grease

>b-but it's supposed to be greasy!!
If you can get half a fucking cup of grease just by holding it up it's too much.

>Ramsay doesn't seem to understand that not every restaurant has to be fancy and that cheap, greasy spoon diners are actually a good thing.

do you realise that (like the vast majority of famous chefs) he hates the old, heavy, tacky, pretentious novelle cousine of the 70s/80s? he actually slims down their menus to a few authentic, cheap dishes. he does that literally in every episode. do you even watch this thing?

>italian family
italians on us tv, aka not-italians.

>its an user is over the legal drinking age and still lives with his parents episode

maybe if his son wasn't such a disappointment your dad wouldn't have to drown his sorrows with reality tv and cheap beer

>the episode where the mob boss looking guy picks a fight with a debt collector

>If you can get half a fucking cup of grease just by holding it up it's too much.
This is objectively wrong.

Go back to Whole Foods, faggot.

Which is why every restaurant is a success after he changes them.

Oh wait, no, the exact opposite, because he tells them to operate in a way that's more expensive and create food that isn't cheap.

Sorry, but not every restaurant needs to be pricey. There's a good market out there for cheap meals. Telling them to stop serving their cheap shit "because boo-hoo the pizza is a wittle greasy" is the worst advice he can give these people. Let them serve their greasy pizza to people who can't afford better. Dining out need not always be for the richie rich.

>This is objectively wrong.
I work in an independant traditional pizza shop retard

>tfw italian and know how to make proper pizza
>tfw murricans think that thing in OP's pic is pizza

You guys could eat a slab of yellow colored silicone and say it's the best cheese you've ever had in your lives.

>Oh wait, no, the exact opposite, because he tells them to operate in a way that's more expensive and create food that isn't cheap.
His option is just as pricey as the old or even cheaper because they aren't doing retarded pretentious shit any more

>cheap
these shitholes arent even fucking cheap they all think they're fine dining and are overpriced most of the time

Are we even watching the same show?

The restaurants that he visits are on the verge of closing down to start with.

There are obviously no customers coming in.

Most of the time he actually LOWERS the prices and simplifies the menu. What the fuck are you talking about?

Wtf, that looks like a perfectly okay pizza.
Sometimes Ramsey rustles my jimmies.

>looks perfectly okay

>raw dough
>thin crust has more dough than most thick crust pizzas ive ever eaten

That pizza looks like complete shit, you eat garbage.

Just by looking at it I could tell it was undercooked and doughy. That's now what pizza is supposed to be.

Hmm, does Bar Rescue have a better ratio of staying open rather than closing?

there's like pools of grease congealing on top of the pizza within a minute or two of them putting it down.

what kind of fucking trash do you eat? i've never eaten something that greasy in my life. plus the dough is obviously raw.

>Wtf, that looks like a perfectly okay pizza.
Do you eat literal shit?

YOU NEED PROZAC

Probably. Bars are easier to salvage. A shitty bar will always have a customer base to begin with, even if that customer base is nothing but lowlifes. They can turn their reputations around quickly. A shitty restaurant will always die because nobody likes shitty food.

it's garbage unless you are 10 making your first pizza by yourself.
it even looks like some chintzy frozen pizza with the absolute bare minimum of sausage. sad that someone even thinks that's presentable

they have to do that because it's surprisingly easy to lip read swears

I don't particularly watch cooking reality shows because I don't find screaming and temper tantrums to be particularly entertaining.

Do they ever like... film episodes where the owners aren't twats and actually being cooperative? Or do they just pack up and leave if it turns out the owners aren't psychopaths? Since that doesn't make for good episodes.

They purposely pick the worst of the worst.

What's the most mad he's ever been on camera?

He raised his fist like he was going to punch a female chef but the camera quickly jerked away to not show it. Not sure why they didn't edit it out.

the UK one is more often than not comprised of at least one person who wants to improve - either owner, head chef or manager.

the US one is clusterfuck where they just choose the most delusional fuckups in the country because it's more entertaining.

What's the guy's problem? Put some 'cha on that
'za and it's off to Flavor Town, IL.

mmmmmmmmwah

jus lika mumma makes!

Do you remember me Sup Forums?

The restaurant is actually doing quite well after they adopted his menues. Good reviews and many customers. Most of all since the old Greek actually swallowed his pride and stuck to it.

I still have them.

I've had my set for so long that the serrations are pretty much all totally ground off except on the bread knives

CUTE

That's a fucking disgusting mess

>actually LOWERS
ACKSHUALLY *snort* that's total bullshit.

To be fair don't use that Reddit phrase.

>it's an user's only "accomplishment" was moving out of his parent's house episode
kinda pathetic tb h :/

I dunno that pizza looks pretty good.

What is the most underrated episode?

My pick is the one with the half-retarded sandniggers and the fat, psychotic chef with the blinking eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh16mfvfskU

This. It looks like a delicious, greasy mess.

It's like how people shit all over McDonalds, but McDonalds is good when you have a craving for food you're not supposed to eat. It scratches an itch. It's also really cheap if you're in that part of your life where you can't afford nice food.

FAKE AND GAY

Can someone educate me on restauraunt hygiene?

I mean in some episodes it's quite awful. So how good is the hygiene of a regular restauraunt? Since you can't see the kitchen and taste it it's not something that will come up in the reviews.

American Master chef is so much worse than the Australian version. I can't take the contestants smug, shit eating grin while people are getting chewed out by the judges. The quality of food put up appears consistently worse too with some real dog shit coming out. In Australia it's all smiles and support from judge and contestants alike with the odd tears when someone feels the pressure, talks about their inspiring kids/grandma/ma or gets eliminated.

Most restaurants aren't spotless and would look disgusting to you if you've never seen a kitchen before. In truth, the best restaurants barely meet the minimum health requirements. Most places won't even do that.

It doesn't really matter, though, because chances are, the lifestyle choices you make expose you to more germs and viruses than any "dirty" kitchen ever would.

Truthfully, when Ramsay is complaining about kitchens being dirty on his show, he's 100% faking it because almost none of what he sees is outrageous or outlandish. If anything, they sanitize the truth from the audience.