Hey Sup Forums, what's up?

Hey Sup Forums, what's up?

I have been thinking recently on killing myself. Since I finished high school I've been felling down. I don't have a girlfriend, i don't really care about but damn, I'm 18 and never had a girl.

Five months have passed since I met my friends from school and today I met them at a party. They all have changed and I'm the only piece of shit that look the same. What do you think about my shitty story/life?

Also, once I tried to kill myself but I was too scared of that, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

(Sorry for bad english)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Stop-Feeling-Like-Your-Life-Isn't-Good-Enough
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO IT, FAGGOT.

do it niger

sorry to hear that user.

Join whatever armed force your country has. It'll give you something to do while you figure out life.

Overdose on aspirin

When life tries to put you down, beat the fuck out of it.

Step 1: Kill yourself
Step 2: Have all your problems be gone because you're dead.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit.

Don't kill yourself, enlist in whatever military your country has. You either get time to organize out your life or you die trying, win win.

Die! Die, you die virgin!

This. You might die, but that's not a big problem for you. You'll end up trained, built, and likely get some mad pussy once you look chad. Plus, military training is just badass in general.
>Join the military user!

I'll tell you man, I had the same thoughts you did after I graduated HS. Now it's been almost 3 years and I keep wishing I had just killed myself sooner. Do it, Op, it only gets worse from here.

Don't listen to these faggots unless you want Uncle Sam to own your bitch-ass. Suicide is the only real answer.

Fuck you, you fucking psycho. Go fuck something else up you sick fuck.

Life is tough sometimes.

Don't end your life, this maybe all you have if there's no afterlife.

Start eating healthy and go to the gym. Go visit . Working out increases endorphins in your brain and helps with depression. You WILL feel better, get bigger and get a girl.

fuck you nigger kys too.

Your only 18 dude, you got a while before you figure out how you want to live your life. Some people know right away what they want to be but others still take time. Also there is anything wrong with not being with a girl yet, I didn't have sex until I was 20 years old as a sophomore in college. For now I think just do what makes you happy, pick up a hobby maybe, and try to improve yourself if you got the time.

Not a terrible idea user.

Everyone will change. Tell me OP, what goals do you have in life? Any desire to make the world a better place, start a business, achievable dream job?

Goals are everything. Girls aren't. That will come with time, and you'll meet some great people if you start seeking your goals and a community that can help you achieve them.

I quit my comfy IT job and started working outdoors. I've lost 70 pounds, have ideas for a business I want to start, and still make a decent wage. If you want your life to change for the better, start making it happen.

Dan Harmon (writer of Rick and Morty, Community, etc.) said in his podcast that to truly change, you must "Behave and speak like a person that already lives in that world. Let your neurology gradually adapt.". Best of luck to you user :)

Don't listen to these Fucking mongs. Life gets better if you work at it, not easy. Find something to focus on. It will take time.

please be a hero youre in the time, dont waste your time being mierable just kill yourself right now so that we can get rid of you belive me, your live is worthless and always will be like that, also this article is helping me to go on living
wikihow.com/Stop-Feeling-Like-Your-Life-Isn't-Good-Enough
perhaps it works in me but i dont know if that will be helpful for you, however the most recommendable thing is kill youself, are you mexican?

no
it doesnt

are you still here, user?

he killed himself kek

rip user. Lets pour one out for our main nigga!

idk. I think I'm too out of shape to even be accepted into bct. Also, I have asthma, so even if I were more fit, I'm not sure if I'd be allowed in.

The first two of those might be possible. The last one is not.

Dubs of truth

stfu rick and morty scum!

>I have asthma
and how do you deal with that? when i was in middle school i hated the PE class and everthing because i had asthma

idk, I just continue living my shitty life with it. The fuck else is there to do?

Having a girlfriend will make you miserable. You lose your freedom, she will break your wallet and heart, and you end back up the way you are, only less of a man. Fuck bitches, get money. Live by that. Or kill yourself.

don't listen to these faggots saying "do it". Just try to see what you can do regarding self-improvement and seek figures of help like a therapist or doctor. whatever you do, don't kill yourself. Please. For a fellow user's sake.

dont listen anyone, you should become a weeaboo as me, its funny i can assure you

Pretty true. Women are overrated

Big/Fit doesn't equal girls if you're too beta to hit any up. Speaking from experience

2d>3d

One thing I would say is that, if you're feeling depressed, don't follow the therapist/psychiatrist meme of believing that you have depression which must be treated with SSRIs. Studies have shown that SSRIs don't do very much to treat depression (or any medication for depression for that matter) but having a job, having friends, going outside, eating healthy food, and engaging in daily exercise can cure most cases of depression. Consider giving it a try! Of course, a lot of people with depression would be too depressed to start doing any of that, and if thats the case, then idk how to help you. Maybe try talking to somebody you trust irl about how you're feeling? Idk. Good luck, user!

Im right here, just thinking about the positive things you guys told me, im gonna make a drastic change in my life in a positive way :)

thats good to here!

like what?

I'm your age and pretty much same. Do you do anything? I go to community college and make credits while I figure out what I want to do, then I'll transfer to a 4 year. School is not for everyone though. Then I just come back home and smoke weed and browse Sup Forums for hours.