Game of Feminism

>Yfw there isn't a single actual male POV character left in the show
>Yfw every ruler is now a female, literally every ruler
>Yfw there is only a single male in the show who doesn't serve a female

Well, looks like Season 6 will be the last. Who else has given up on this feminist propaganda piece?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanlore.org/wiki/Puppygate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jon is a ruler, neckbeard. Sup Forums tards have a lot in common with tumblr feminists. Next time you see one of them complaining about media being misogynistic, I hope you'll stay true to your own logic and agree with them.

Besides Jon?
Besides Jon?
Besides Jon?

Jon's dead in the books he doesn't count.

The entire "King in da norf" thing was pretty blatant, user.

Unless Lyanna was actually telling Ned on her death bed that "this is my little girl, but she sexually identifies as a boy, call her Jon"... then you might have a point.

Cersei isn't queen in the books.

> Yfw there isn't a single actual male POV character left in the show

Except Jon, Tyrion, Jamie, Sam, Theon, Davos, Victarion, Barristan and a bunch of others.

jon is king and cant die
bran can see the past and control dragons with his mind
tyrion is a tactical mastermind and tells dragon queen what she should do
leader of second sons is ruling a kingdom while dragon queen is gone
fat cuck dude is about to read the entire library of westeros and become super saiyan

show just shows how short sighted women are and how blind they can be when they want something.

King in the north. Not Queen.
Jon is our only hope

>fat cuck dude is about to read the entire library of westeros and become super saiyan
XD

Literally all of them serve women.

>watch a feminist show
>act surprised when you get feminism
are gotfags really this stupid?

When I was younger, I never thought that hell should exist. Couldn't think of any reason why a mortal should ever go to such a place.

Thank you Cersei. You reminded me of why there's a hell.

nahhh, not really. But dayum, CRAZY bitch yo. Though the doc's really the reason for all dis. Can't tell how Jaime feels. He didn't grin.

feminist show?

>implying the women would be smart enough without men telling them what to do or protecting them

Jon spent most of this season acting like a retard and being lectured to by Sansa.

it's feminist fan fiction at this point.

The author has stated that he treats his female characters like they're people whose experiences are just as valuables as the men's.
That is basically the dictionary definition of feminist.

But it's not a feminist show, it's just a show that happens to have female main characters. I mean, it's not like they've caved into feminist trend of the past two years in a desperate attempt to stay relevant after a horrible fifth season.

>Barristan

Victarion isnt in the show and barristan has been dead for awhile

but the women on this show aren't people, they're tumblr fantasies. same with the men at this point.

>there isn't a single actual male POV character left in the show

Jon, Jaime, Samwell, Bran, Theon should I keep going?

and all of them spent most of their time this season acting like servants to the various mary sues that inhabit the show.

Nah pretty sure Dorne politicians aren't just gonna accept some random chick taking over.

Oh fuck off retard. The series has always had a feminist message. Are you seriously just realizing this now? Dany's whole story is about a dragon queen leading army of casterated men for fucks sake.

>waaaa the sjws and their propaganda
No, dipshit, this is the show you've been watching the entire time.

you listed every single beta male in the show. If you're gonna shoot him down at least mention Euron

all we see is him getting stabbed you dumb cunt

thats called Egalitarian you fuck

>male POV character
Jon, Bran, and Jaimie say "hi".

To a lesser degree Tyrion, Varys, The Hound, and Theon also say 'hello'.

good thing we're on Sup Forums and not /lit/ then, right?

jon?
bran?
hound?
tyrion?

>who is Jon
>who is Euron
>who is Robin
>who is CIA

Except Sup Forums doesn't control most institutions in most developed countries. That's s pretty big difference, no?

And this is bad how?

That's not how medieval times work

why should i care about what the books say if i'm invested in the show, and haven't read them?

Said literally after the episode where an entire crowd proclaimed Jon King in the North

1 - there have been Queens and female rulers

2 - this is not fucking medieval times

>fat cuck dude is about to read the entire library of westeros and become super saiyan

I don't know why that made me laugh, but you got me.

that was funny

Jon is a male ally. He's basically a numale cuck.

Euron?

Edd?

Bronn?

Questionably Jamie?

>hating cersei
>bandwagoning hatred for cersei
>not worshipping this woman who has lost all three children and her pride and now gives no fucks

cersei at least has some balls. if you had to go through the walk of atonement, you'd probably kill yourself like a bitch. cersei just blew everything up.

That has nothing to do with whether something is feminist or misogynist you brain dead moron.

>this is not fucking medieval times
I mean the show not IRL

feminism clearly means something else these days and you know it

>Can't tell how Jaime feels. He didn't grin.

He's fucking pissed. She basically did what Aegon was trying to do when he killed him. Not to mention her actions indirectly killed their last remaining child.

Jaime is Valonqar, that much is obvious now. He'll be strangling her to death by the end of the next season, and be a king AND queen slayer.

>Tfw one of the only two good characters left is somehow being portrayed as a villain
>Tfw the good guys who are going to win in the end on the other side of the world are literally dickless, except for the tyrion who is a halfman, which kinda makes you think

Nah Jon is going to take the power for himself and Sansa is going to sick CIA on him.

1. queen and female rulers are almost always told what to do by advisors and they were rare

2. the show is clearly set in medieval times

I meant Aerys. I get those guys mixed up all the time.

I'll bite. What does it mean "these days?"

>Euron

he's dead in the first couple episodes of next season, probably by Yara's hand.

>Edd

who? also, beta character, no real power of his own, he'd answer to any of the female rulers in place now

>Bronn?

Depicted as lecherous and perverted but with a sense of humor and self-awareness about what a pig he is, that's the only reason he's tolerable, he will also die before the series is over, probably by the hand of a prostitute he's employing in some tragic sting operation. Or one of the Sand Snakes will seduce him and cut his throat. Either way, his libido will do him in.

>Jaime

You mean the evil queen's twin brother/lover?

The only reason this show is doing this is because they know it gets a rise out of people, and nowadays that means profit. Stop reacting to it one way or the other and it'll go away.

He was dead at the end of last season as well.

>implying that allying with the Sand Snakes isn't a villainous act

this isn't medieval europe you fucktard

Nah Sansa is going to betray him because she's retarded, Jon is on her side.

His "penis" has been called small so there's hope yet.

B A S E D

We clearly don't live in those times, but the show takes place around then

Jon is the exception that proves the rule. the rest are various forms of the male gender at its worst and will all die appropriate deaths before Dany ascends the throne.

>there are actual people that watched GoT after stannis was killed

lmao
m
a
o

save us from feminism, my true king

At this point I think we are in desperate need of another 'Gate.

Gamergate shook the foundation of gaming, and was fucking awesome, and Puppygate worked goddamn miracles and managed to turn back the tide of the SJWs, despite the fat fuck Martin siding with the SJWs, in between his stuffing his diabetic face with greasy duck and literal garbage.

TV is in desperate need of a 'Gate to save them.

Something doesn't have to be realistic for me to enjoy it, there are ice people and fucking dragons for Christ's sake.

It is no secret that in the time period that is portrayed women had little to no power. Let stupid people be stupid, it is a fantasy after all. A show dominated by female protagonists isn't necessarily bad.

If you are so uptight that you can't enjoy feminist propaganda even for the sake of it's unrealistic comedic nature, I feel sorry for you. Let the dumb cunts have their imaginary wet dream about having real power, it will remain in the realm of fiction so why worry about it.

But for real when brother-fucker was torturing that nun, you did't find that satisfying?

We get to see all of these characters die eventually anyway.

>don't like what I don't like.

Feminism is already a joke to any sane person belaboring the obvious to 'progressives' is a waste of your time. Just laugh at it, and maybe one day they will go away.

spoiled mentally ill omega-females on college campuses bitching about Sup Forums-tier conspiracies and dying their hair funny colors

>Puppygate
Explain.

They do have more powe IRL though. Legally women have more power. That's a fact. Socially too, but that's harder to prove.

lel this retard thinks jon is going to stay dead in the books.

>medieval times

and this how affects females? do they suddenly started gaining personalities post-wwi or what did I miss?

fanlore.org/wiki/Puppygate

this isn't based around the real world history though.

Like other venues, the SJWs were slowly taking over literature and using it to pump out propaganda for their 1984-esque nightmare world.

So Puppygate, the Sad Puppies and the Rabid Puppies, rose up to fight this blight. They managed to take control of the Hugos, and show that the SJWs are not welcome. The SJWs, despite having backing from the fatman, have since routed and literature is ours once again.

Simply put, the puppies are goddamn heroes and living legends.

>started gaining personalities
proofs?

Google the war of the roses, this is basically a shot for shot remake of that era in history.

(((Feminist))) show.

"they" gained some organized political power after WWI if thats what you're asking

and also the notion that "they" are some collective and that any insult to any woman at any time is clearly an insult to all women and comes from a place of deap-seated hatred for women

>All this butthurt over awards normal people don't give a shit about
It's gamergate all over again, LMAO.

Jon rules the North.
Littlefinger rules the Vale.
Cersei rules King's Landing.
Jaimie rules the Westerlands.
Yara vs Euron for the Iron Islands.
Olenna rules the Reach.
The sneks rule Dorne.
Dany rules the horde of chaos.

That's 3.5 male rulers vs 4.5 female rulers. Logically we need to get at least to 100% female rulers just to make up for where the show started, which was with nothing but male rulers.

He serves Sansa

>They do have more powe[r] IRL though.
Opinon

>Legally women have more power. That's a fact.
There is bias legally especially regarding children is true.

Don't you know feminism is about equality, only when the equality is beneficial to the woman.

> Socially too, but that's harder to prove.
I have no social life, so I wouldn't know. But I imagine that would vary. From what I have seen in life I agree, but that is nothing more than anecdotal evidence.

You cannot reason with unreasonable people, just laugh at the cunts and watch them fail.

What a notion, women trading sex for resources. It is as if they have not been doing that since the beginning of time.

Let's skip the middle men and just elect the dragons.

>Not knowing GoT has always been feminist and GRRM is a feminist writer and has always dated feminists.

Go watch something else if you want.

Or better yet headbutt a knife you dense virgin.

Jon Snow. Samwell Tarly. Jaime Lannister. Tyrion Lannister. The Hound. Theon Greyjoy. Davos Seaworth. Bran Stark.

Jon Snow. Samwell Tarly. Davos Seaworth. Bran Stark.

Jon Snow.

>Who else has given up on this feminist propaganda piece?
Except the show has had strong females in it since the first book.

You can't count the nigga that got his prick lobbed of m8.

off*

>Jaime
>Sam
>Jon
>Jorah
>Tyrion

Woops, mixed the second and third ones.

Also, forgot Littlefinger for the second and third ones. He hasn't been a POV character in forever, though, so I wouldn't count him there, but he doesn't serve a woman and is Lord of the Vale.

>Sandor is POV
>Sam, Davos and Bran are rulers
You're really not trying are you?

I guess you can strike Theon off.

Still, the point remains: OP is full of bullshit.

>exception that proves the rule
In other words youre wrong

Sandor Clegane was a POV character this season.

And I already said I mixed up my responses.

Jon Euron Night King, Jaime (he's the lord of casterly not Cersei)

When all the men kill the other men ofcourse only women will remain

But the Fire burns them all away, the end game was and always will be Jon Dany and the night king

>blaming obvious observations on Sup Forums

Are you pretending that it is a coincidence after all of the force feeding in the news and entertainment media?

Jon Snow.
>yes

Samwell Tarly.
>remains to be seen

Jaime Lannister.
>will always be cersei's bitch so no one cares

Tyrion Lannister.
>will always be danys bitch so no one cares

The Hound.
>I hope

Theon Greyjoy.
>no prick, no sale joe

Davos Seaworth.
>Jons cuck, no one cares

Bran Stark.
>Flashback plot device is flashback plot device 2/10

For what 5 seconds...

>For what 5 seconds...
He was a POV character in two episodes this season (seven and eight iirc), his return was one of the highlights of this season, they spent a good deal of time with him considering his story, at the moment, is disconnected from anything else happening, and they're clearly planning to do more with him and the Brotherhood.

Just admit it: you're wrong.

>this thread
God I fucking hate /reddit/.

FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR SHITTY SHOW WITH YOU! FUCKING NIGGERS HOPE I DON'T TRIGGER YOU TOO HARD!

Game of Thrones is the best show on television at the moment, and it's among the top ten greatest television shows of all time.