What emotion was he trying to convey in this scene?

What emotion was he trying to convey in this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRCNeBjrFuc
instagram.com/prideofgypsies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meme

Thank you for your input

Damn

A future school shooter vibe

Why is Maddie balding at 13?

this fucking gif doesn't work as well without his reaction

It keeps the viewer in suspense, they are thinking "How did that man react to the situation?"

She lent in

Rreeeeeeeeee

SADNESS

L-l-l-l-ov-eik

That bitch has grade A autism. She leaned in for a kiss and threw up her entrails when she got one

Still not as awkward as Garret. That poor naive soul.

youtu.be/eRCNeBjrFuc

someone post the full thing

[FEDORA INTENSIFIES]

Fun fact - she settled for the beefcake and Garret never got any

No fucking way. Are you saying just faked that hug and two thumbs up?

>What emotion was he trying to convey in this scene?
That he is fucking her best friend anyway.

She has a fuck huge scar btw pretty cool tbqh

NOPE.

He say Maddie is ugly, and now They hate each other.

The kid looks like a total mong but I dunno why the hate, his dance moves are pretty good.

Coalburning

>CONTEMPLATIVE SHOT OF ENLIGHTENMENT AT 0:28
KEK

Nope, she isn't a coalburner.

Every time.
This is cruel, even for reality tv. Someone should've stopped that kids dumbass idea.

He actually lost the fedora and he is now a fit chad thundercock. Not even joking.

Sorry, I can't tell the difference between Maddie and Jordyn

rape

Nope, strike again.

Jordyn isn't coalburner either.

Is some random blonde girl, i dont remember her name.

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking faggot face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.

Jordyn is a wigger senpai

Prove it....

Protip: you can't

yeah, I seen his instagram a year or so ago, no way he isn't slaying pussy left and right

link it

She likes hip hop & her boyfriend is black

I have no idea what it is, it was over a year ago

nah, her bf is currently the High School football team starting quarterback in her instagram, still flat as a board

instagram.com/prideofgypsies/

i said link it you fucking fag

NOPE.

But shes got RICED. well i think that is better than get BLACKED.

garrett noga that's him. His insta 8s protected but not twitter.

The girl I'd alexa blair Robertson. Google pull up her insta

>liking small dicks
Ok

is she the slut with the massive scarring?

yes

Better than liking
BIG
BLACK
COCKS

To be honest

god i'd cum on those scars so hard

Fuck, shes beautiful.

Is it me, or any thread regardless of how shitty so much better than GOT shit all over the board?

It's just that the front of her head is gone because she's a cave person genes

her face is, but her stomach is grotesque, and the rest of her body will never develop above a 12 year old

Yeah, better than sex with animals

I'd like her to lay down and let me continuously cum on her stomach until the valleys of the scars are filled with my seed.

She would then drink it I suppose

It's not JUST (You)
IT AIN'T ME, either

Garret should die of cancer.

Yep,I prefer if she has sex with a dog, and not with a nigger.

I want to fuck her pussy and her face, not the stomach, dumbass.

>not her ass

GAAAAAAAAY

Where is Garret ?

No way he's friend with Jason Mamoa now cool!