Sup Forums can you please tell me if this is a trap?

Sup Forums can you please tell me if this is a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.net/user/destinycmua/274808388/1238707794760496853_274808388
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that jaw and eyesockets
most likely yes

Whatever it is it's attractive...

can't really tell definitively.

it's a girl

How can you tell?

I'm willing to bet a girl. That, or a trap that happens to be a ladyboy. I'd fuck her for sure if I knew it was a girl.

she's christian, therefore she doesn't believe in that globalist degeneracy mental disorder.

I'll take her, info?

what about this one??

Eyesockets? The fuck are you on about?

The jawline could go either way; however, the head to shoulder ratio suggests female and the completion and flatness of the lip surface suggests high estrogen. Nothing screams male or female in all honesty.

t. criminal justice work

even if it is why do you care?

I'm Christian and I like traps

If that's not photoshopped, then that is a female.

t. criminal justice worker

Grab her by the pussy. You'll find out.

sweet thanks man

Jesus you're all so pathetic. If she's a trap...big deal! You're attracted to a trap, so what? It's not like you've flipped a switch in your brain that turned you gay

>doje

not christian anymore

If he was born with a penis but now has a vagina im okay with that, but if he has a penis...

whod it stop u tho?

what makes you sure shes christian? the crucifix around her neck?
Iv'e met or known plenty of people to do so but not be Christian or even religious in anyway not be christian

The eyes I'd guess yes with the thought but only way to know is to have a look at the junk you can't replicate the real deal, ever

>ITT: mental acrobatics/cognitive dissonance

I like how driving yourselves mad to fit society's concept of masculinity is more important to all of you than just being attracted to what you're attracted to.

Traps and trannys are disgusting if I'm attracted to it then I'm pissed because I'm attracted to a lie as a man I would never fuck a trap or tranny if they were lying to me and I found out after I fucked them I would kill them slowly and horribly because they are living lies and don't deserve any respect as human beings

No, it's not.
You losers need to stop being so autistic and thinking every girl in the world is a trap. Go outside or something, you faggots live on Sup Forums.

Yes I know, myself included. It's the style of the crucifix that speaks on its credibility.

You don't wear a gaudy bright crux if you aren't prepared to relate to other christians. It's different when you wear something that reps a different style, like gothic.

Y'all are fuckin trolls. Show me one biological male on this planet sans makeup/photoshop that has as fair a facial complexion.

Stop being idealistic turds and giving the passable-wannabes something to hope for.

You would kill someone because they made you feel like less of a man. Interesting. Have you considered Islam?

this

>Sup Forums can you please tell me if this is a trap?

Does it matter? You're not gonna meet this person, and if you ever do, you'll just end up friendzoned. Even traps that are remotely attractive have a line of expendable guys on their list. Just fap and move on. No need to tell us "this is just some argument between me and a friend". You're anonymous, it doesn't matter what your intentions are so you don't need to feed us anything to assert your heterosexuality unless deceiving yourself is the goal. In that case, you're straight as fuck regardless what you're looking at, faggot.

>the quints have spoken

She's a cis-fem

Are you or she a Christian? Yes.

But are you and/or her a practicing Christian, and what makes you certain?

CHECKED!

idgaf, she's cute

FUCKING DETECTED

It's a male. The evidence is there to say that the soft skin and narrow frame means more towards the double x but i bet this bitch has a y chromosome. It's a dude.

I'm saying I'm not christian, and I can understand wearing crux for fashion because I've done it.

You don't have to be practicing. If she simply identifies as christian, she's guaranteed cis.

Check'd

I'm not trolling I just said she may or may not be a trap the only way to know for sure is to see her pussy you will never see a dick that's been edited and passes as a vagina

No that's not what I said
I said trannys are liars and deserve to be treated as such I'd murder it because it used me and lied to me for its personal gain

The fuck is wrong with being attracted to something you find attractive?

Shallow bunch of turds. Who gives a shit? The heart wants what it wants. So does the cock.

Because im not attracted to them I'm attracted to the lie the doctor surgically created

No, it's the fact that her jawline wasn't trimmed down because she listens to A Day To Remember, so you can rest assured of her non-bourgeoisie stratum in that her fucking parents aren't dropping +100k on cosmetic SRS preemptive to pubescence.

But go ahead and keep rooting on the movement -- as though it will ever yield results such as these. Good luck fighting against the infinite complexity of biology.

Maybe I should go out and buy a "crux" or whatever you millennials are calling it these days. It's better to pretend in an area dominated by one-sided mindsets. But then again, I don't like jewelry, so it's difficult. I'd rather be modest and not share anything with anyone since this shit is all depressing.

It's not a lie if it's how they feel.

If it's what they've always thought was right for their body, then the real lie was how they naturally looked.

>whatever you millennials are calling it these days

Humor me: how are latin-speaking people born in the mid-17th century millennials?

>Not a GOOD Christian.

men have deeper eye sockets
read a book, my nigger

>op posts selfie to see if his drag works

That is the most bleeding-heart, appeal-to-emotion shit I've ever seen reduced to an argument for the trans movement.

Go back to Critical Thinking 101.

Don't care, want to feel those lips tight around my cockhead.

How fucking stupid can you be "feeling" are pointless and are total bullshit if I feel like I identify as an amputee and self amputate both my legs because I "feel" like I dentify as a double amputee is that ok? Should we just allow people to suffer from things like BIID because of "feelings"?

Deffo a dude. nose is toooo big to not be concealed by a person already confident in their femininity. He's got a penis

>Appeals to emotion/ridicules to show appeal to emotion is wrong

The high school debate class is strong with you user

thx for the cancer fags

No idea. Don't know what it's called. I hear it mostly called a cross, so hearing it as a crux is new shit to me. Even if it is historically accurate.

You know, millennials aren't always using slang, use vernacular, and I can accept that sometimes what they say has a degree of accuracy. If you wanna have a go at me, have at it hoss. I probably deserve it. I live in a backwards area as it is and I hear people bashing things I'm inclined to think may be true all the time.

fucking checked

Welcome to the tumor bby

Thank you someone gets it feelings will never matter facts are all that matters in a decision

>You know, millennials aren't always using slang, use vernacular, and I can accept that sometimes what they say has a degree of accuracy. If you wanna have a go at me, have at it hoss. I probably deserve it. I live in a backwards area as it is and I hear people bashing things I'm inclined to think may be true all the time.
this guy gets it

M O O T ! He.is.still.with.us!!!!

It's possible but moot is a lurker idk if he'd respond so soon

girl.

imgrum.net/user/destinycmua/274808388/1238707794760496853_274808388

>t. pseudoscientist

ftfy

well Nikita Dragun looks a lot like this girl/boy so i'm a bit confused?? honestly just curious doesnt matter either way

>ADTR shirt
>New Girl show poster
>poster of most likely a metalcore band above new girl poster
>Pierce The Veil poster on left
>While She Sleeps poster above that
>very obviously has multiple novel series on book shelf

definitely a chick

nikita is a guy's name

Nikita looks more fem than Destiny which is why i'm wondering

>Is aroused by traps
>Calls other people fags

A crucifix is not the same as a cross

We're all fags here

preach

I just wanted to rub on it, bye.

How he feels =/= biological facts, faggot.
Go be a tumblrfag somewhere else.

lol. I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME ALL YOUR STUFF AND THEN YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.

ayy found her IG