Eternal /got/ general - Stannis Returns in Season 7 Edition!

Previous

STANNIS!

STANNIS!

STANNIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10598634/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King Azor Jon

No need to make threads so early OP, but ok

Why censor what Lyanna was saying?

Is there more to it?

The only way this season can be saved is to have Stannis appear scene 1 episode 1 next season, and die before the episode is over

strawpoll.me/10598634/
strawpoll.me/10598634/
strawpoll.me/10598634/

How was it, lads?

North = Sansa (by proxy)
Iron Islands = Yara
Dorne = Sand Snakes
Westerlands = Cersei
King's Landing = Cersei
Reach = Olenna
Westeros = Dany

LOOKS LIKE FEMALE POWER IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

YOU NEWFAGS WANT TO KNOW HOW VARYS TRAVELED SO QUICKLY BETWEEN DANY AND DORNE?

HE'S A FUCKING MERLING

LADY STANNISHEART

up next on after the thrones
>OMG so we all found out a HUGE suprise this episode.
>Ned's sister had a BABY when she died!
>wow its crazy im tingling
>I just went on the internet, and some commenter said it might be Jon, ya know, short guy up north?
>No Way
>YES Way
>Wow, you really gotta appreciate the depth and subtlety of D&D *cough*pleasedontfireus*cough*
>hope to see yall soon for some quality commentary next season!
>Throns Ya Later Fellow Kids!

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

the last thread hit 300.

He made it on the crack of 300

GRRM explicitly said to not reveal what he said or he won't give D&D more plot points as direction for the show in season 7.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but listen up anyway.

CIA is a shit actor. His whispering fucking retarded voice is dogshit. Every movie he's in uses this same stupid fucking whisper voice. Watch the newest Maze Runner. He's a fucking shit actor and I cringe every scene he speaks.

>Sansa you are my true love even though I let Ramsay rape your anoose.

>Sam is now a POV character again, instead of just letting him fuck off to the citadel with his cuck child
>Dead smirkfu/plumes/Kevan/Pycelle
>Bringing back Dorne for all that stronk womyn power
>Fan fic Jon Targ is now canon in the show
>Little Finger is now a background cuck who just stares at Sansa
>Fleet of cultural enrichment heading for Westeros are supposed to be the good guys, lead by none other than a dickless man, 2 stronk females, and a leftist dwarf

JUST.

>Bran crosses wall
>Tells Jon of lineage
Jon: "oh, fuck it, Targs are gay anyway"
>Legitimizes Jon Stark

>Arya stumbles across Gendry on her way to kill Cersei

>Gendry legitimized by Dany to end show, rules stormlands

>JonxBearLoli

>making it on post 300
>not page 9
Okay you stupid fucks

Handless Ramsay is walking beyond the wall right now to join up with Night's King. They will be bestfriends and will flay everyone in winterfell and then eat them

1st for rhlor

Is benjen the worst uber driver of all time?

Every short-coming this show has ever had is completely null and void right now. The first 20 minutes of that episode was truly a masterpiece, eclipsing even "Ozymandias" from Breaking Bad or "College" from The Sopranos. Without a doubt sealed the win for outstanding musical direction, outstanding directing, outstanding primetime drama, outstanding visual and special effects. My only, only very slight complaint is I would have had Arya whisper in his ear "The Starks send their regards" before offing Walder Frey, but extremely satisfying as-is.

will Jaime finally betray that cunt Cersei?
will he resent her for being responsible for their childs death?

fucking confirmed

THE KING IN THE NORTH

based Benjen will solo the Night King

>Sam discovers some stupid weakness or secret weapon in the library that nobody noticed u ntil now
>Jon and the Dwarf are both Targs because fuck everything
>we're going to get a "everybody team up and fight the bad guy" as a finale

THIS IS LITERALLY SHOUNEN TIER WRITING

So what's Jons true name?
Aegon? Aemon?

yes, the logical point to make the next thread

so... does Tyrion realize that there is quite a lot of wildfire in the chambers? will Dany get wildfire'd?

it would have been bland expository dialogue, they knew they could just cut from the baby to Jon Snow and achieve the same effect more straightforwardly.

The actress who played Lyanna looked a lot like Emila Clark

I made the last thread too so don't autism out. I have several meme threads to keep us entertained through the night. I will be your dj tonight until the 7am hour

Why did Varys travel back to essos just to board a ship back to westeros again???

Do you think Sept of Baelor blowing up will happen in the books?

GRRM confirmed that Shireen will be burned and told D&D about how BotB will go. He also told D&D about a lot of things too.

>let me dump you at this weirwood so you can see a useless vision about jon snows parentage
>theres probably no wights around

Maeonlet

Is there any if fuck all point to putting Dorne in the show now since Aegon has been cut? I'm guessing they'd be questioning whether it really is Daenerys and they could recycle a lot of Aegon's story into hers.

You'll regret that. You don't seem to realize my situation here. I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the Starks, or the Targaryens, or anyone. I will rule this kingdom or see it burnt to ashes around me!

she's dragon m8

ice and fire can't hurt her

they need to magic up some blastoises or some shit to take her down

To get those frequent flier points.

>Dany will try to burn Jon but he will walk through the flames and survive since he's a Targ with dragon blood.
>Dany realizes they're related and joins up with him
>they ride dragons in to kings landing and burn a ton of shit
>cersei is too smart, finds a way to trap the dragons and kills them
>all forces are decimated and kings landing is completely destroyed (including the iron throne)
>only person left is arya
how would you feel about this?

for that one shot where they're all standing perfectly still behind Dany

>strawpoll.me/10598634/

And they keep telling me the leddit boogeyman doesn't exist.

>they thinks 300 is the bump limit

Wew lad

I'm assuming the Martell and Tyrell ships hooked up with Danys ship just before they enter the narrow sea.

Gilly's baby is like three fucking years old now. What sorcery is this?

> Be Peter Dinklage
> Required to knell
> Sook about it
> Get to be on a step

Fuck this pedo for bullying Mel! She literally did nothing wrong

FIRE AND BLOOD

He didn't travel back to Essos, you idiot.
He obviously took a ship till midway to Essos, got on a boat, used it to reach Dany's ship and then moved there to pose for the awesome final shot.

it looks big and dumb

What would your reaction be if the Iron Throne got revealed to be able to hurt White Walkers and all the swords are reforged for the 'Good Guys' army?

HE FUCKING STOLE DORAN'S LINE THE FAT BALD SHIT

Best girl by far

That way they couldn't have been do more exposition so normies can learn about rhaegar because the show mentions him maybe 10 times and says nothing of his reasoning for his actions like the books

I would feel surprised that Cersei is suddenly smart when she's spent 6 years being the opposite.

Lolno, he stands no chance against god tier NK and his earthquake jutsu

>Doran
Who? You mean the black guy? He was funny.

The Normies episode 10 when?

Except no one claimed that, merely that it's the point where it's logical to make the new thread

What did she mean by this?

It's either this episode or the last that will be the highest rated episode so far this season.

?

It is though, should be 500 because these threads are done in 20 minutes.

Time has down the fuck by between scenes. It's the only plausible explanation at this point...except for how Cersei stayed in the same clothing all episode.

I unironically enjoyed this episode. Even got based grandma to shut the sand sneks up.

Will he ever realize his dream to fuck Cersei right in the pussy?

So I just realized Daenerys isn't a POV character in Winds, good news or bad news and does this mean Winds is going to be pretty good?

refrain yourself from posting this kind of shit reddit-kun

Robyn will begin to see through Littlefinger's schemes.

He's become the hero the Vale needs.

*blown the fuck by

Gendry's still rowing.

That whole scene was awful, dorne disappeared since episode 1 and then had a dozen lines revealing their dany support. And everyone is fine with them killing Elias brother and nephew

So where will Melly go? Brotherhood I suppose?

Guys, who's the baby?

SALSA BTFO

>drags him to tree
>"thanks uncle benjen"

This

pic related

Burlington Bar ep 10 reaction when?

The Dragonborn.

Dabid and Dan could not give an less of a fuck about continuity, pacing, and competent story telling.

Did they really just kill off the entire cast of King's Landing in a single episode?

Hello newfag

Why are most of them indian?

Olenna btfo'ing the sneks was worth it.

The face of Jaime. like

"Do i have to kill this bitch now?. fuck. now the guys will call me the queen-slayer or sister-slayer"

imagine the smell

Why the hell would Jon and dany fight before dany moves on KL

who /7/10/ here?

Why the FUCK do they keep shit characters like Liddle Fingered alive and they kill off my Smirkfu?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I liked that everyone already knows about the happening in KL and shit.

>implying Euron doesn't have a Mangekyo Sharingan under his eyepatch

There are Dornish and Tyrell Ships in Daenerys' fleet.

Oreo Hota

making a thread before bump limit is early and faggtry

Saying it was made at 300 implies it's not early, 300 is not the fucking bump limit, so it is in fact early and faggotry.

>It is though

No it fucking isn't m8, ump limit is 310 on Sup Forums.

You're either a crossposter, a retard, an ignorant oldfag or not from around here at all

Only 7 episodes next season.

Gotta shorten everything.

Why are women allowed to wear tanks that low-cut and still complain about getting raped?