What is Pink Floyd's best album?

Pic unrelated.

Dark Side, bro

piper

Endless River

Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here

you know it's true
deep down you know its the best thing they ever made. Only thing close is Dark Side but even that limps behind by a good amount

Fuck it. I may need to listen to it again. I kinda just rushed through it once and didn't pay close attention desu

I listened to it once but I didn't think it was all that special? What do you like about it? Might have to give it a re-listen

Meddle

Prolly The Wall

Can anyone actually explain why it ISN'T Animals?

Wish You Were Here

or

Animals

I'm gonna go with this.

This.
Too overrated

1. Piper at the gates of dawn
2. Meddle
3. WYWH
4. DSOTM
5. Animals

Pic related

Pic very related

Piper or Wish You Were Here

Obscured by Clouds and Animals are my favorites. Especially Animals after working in the corporate world for over a decade and relating to the album more and more. Dark Side of the Moon is great but I'm sick of it after hearing it a million times. Always thought The Wall was too cheesy and overrated, although it still does get some time in my headphones now and then

>Especially Animals after working in the corporate world for over a decade and relating to the album more and more.

Animals absolutely. The strongest progressive rock songs Floyd ever created are on there for a reason. Each long drawn out song is crafted perfectly.

DSOTM is one of the greatest albums ever made but you have to actually understand Floyd to understand Animals is the best

This

PF's one of those bands where they have several legitimately fantastic albums that could be considered their best.

is my fav

This. I even love Seamus.

My favourite is Animals followed closely by AHM

Animals. Love that album.