Whats Sup Forums vaping on tonight? Running a wismec rs2/3 with a mage RDTA smoking a custom berry e liq

Whats Sup Forums vaping on tonight? Running a wismec rs2/3 with a mage RDTA smoking a custom berry e liq

Sorry /b is straight

Gentleman's vape pen; smoking them dabs, son.

I just hit a dab
>> the green cycler is what i just used.

YOU DIMWITTED DASTARD!! YOU FUCKING FAGGOO OF RAGU!!! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MANY THEADS WEVE HAD ABOUT THIS VAPE BULLSHIT?!? DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO SEE THIS AGAIN?! DO YOU THINK WE'RE FUCKING RETARDED?????? I CAN HEAR YOU RIGHT NOW CHUCKLING TO YOURSELF "heuh heuh lets share vapes guise" LIKE SOME FUCKING SAD SIMPLETON IN YOUR SMALL MIDWESTERN SHITHOLE CITY WITH NOTHING BETTER TO FUCKING DO THAN WASTE ANONYMOUS PEOPLE'S TIME WHO ARE TRYING TO ENTERTAIN THEMSELVES WITH YOUR SAD TRENDY HOBBY!!! YOU HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND TO FUCK, NO FRIENDS TO PLAY SHITTY RPG VIDEO GAMES WITH, NO NUCLEAR FAMILY TO SIT AROUND THE DINNER TABLE WITH!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE SHIT AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE SHIT SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAVE YOURSELF TIME NEXT POST AND JUST TYPE "I'M A HUGE FUCKING SHITTER MOAT M8Y" SO YOU CAN SAVE US ALL TIME AND BRIAN CELLS FROM HAVING TO READ THIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!!! YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE IS FORGETTABLE!! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN TO CARRY ON YOUR BLOODLINE!! ONCE YOURE GONE THE MEMORY OF YOU WILL BE RELEGATED TO THE ANALS OF HISTORY!! FUCK OFF BACK INTO YOUR MASTURBATION-SMELLING, LONELY ASS BEDROOM!! IF I HAD A TIME MACHINE I WOULD GO BACK IN TIME TO HAVE YOUR MOTHER UNFUCKED TO PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ABLE TO CAUSE HER THE DISTRESS AND PAIN AND MONEY THAT WAS SPENT GESTATING AND DELIVERING YOU, BECAUSE SERIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH THAT YOU LAZY ASS, VAPING ORGAN TOTE!!! JUST FUCKING FUCK OFF ALREADY!!! CAPISHE!?

Sorry.
Wismec Reuleaux RX 200s
Geek Vape - Griffin 25 plus
With One Hit Wonder - My Man E-Liquid

the tears of my fallen enemies

I have a vape pen I got for dabs but I think I'm going to stick with dry herb.

i had a sim set up but with a SMOK TFV8 chuckin a for days!

Got a Hpriv 220w TC with a tfv4, and some mango juice to go with it

using the Kanger top tank mini I started with, and a custom juice that kind of tastes like pop rocks.

Smok alien mod with the tfv8 vaping on some blue blizzard from VapeWild

Vaping causes cervical cancer in men.

Good, I hope it kills me.

H-priv with my Velocity RDA and some 3mg strawberry lemonade, dual alien claptons@90watts
its a beautiful vape

Sigelei fuchai, w/ doge v3 rda, and drippin some low hanging fruit

How does one vape?

You push the button and inhale from the mouth piece.

pax2 marijuana

i hard that thing is fucking awesome

Shut up, bitch.

I love it more than anything I've ever used to marijuana