You are sitting in a movie theater when a nigger keeps kicking your seat...

You are sitting in a movie theater when a nigger keeps kicking your seat. You turn around and he says "sorry bruh" then looks at his friends and laughs. What do you do?

probably move seats so that I can avoid causing a conflict with an individual who isn't intelligent enough to peacefully resolve it.

If you confront them, they'll just try to fight you. If you leave it alone, you're a cuck. Moving seats is the best solution I believe

I would show him my mastery of the blade!

call the police and say he's got a gun. hopefully they'll shoot him.

I carry a pistol with me everywhere. That nigger will have one look at it before he runs away. I'd tell them "hey niggers, I dont play games"

well does he stop it or no
thats the important detail here

Well if he's black...

But moving seats makes you look like a cuck but let's say they are now throwing popcorn at you. What do

Show him a job application

It doesn't matter, he just made you his bitch in front of his friends and your wife's son

take a picture of his face with a phone. wait for him to start making a big fuss about it. delete the image and deny it. let him get kicked out for being disruptive in the theater.

maybe moving seats is more of a cuck move than blowing their head off with a shotgun, but I'd rather be a slight cuck than the next "hate criminal" on CNN. I'm prone to avoid conflicts if I can usually.

Tell him to check my trips

start chanting trump

>mfw no niggers on my country

>not going during morning hours where there's no one watching

You asked for this.

TIME TO SHIVE A FOOL

Take off one of his shoes and throw it at the movie screen. Then say "sorry bruh"

Yeah I'm sure user, you badass.
Also checked

You're on an airplane you dumb nigger.

I'd do nothing, until he did it again and then turn around and say "yeah it will be fucking funny when I slap you in front of your boyfriends here cunt"

For real. I don't fuck around.

Niggers don't eat popcorn in a theater, everyone knows that. They bring their own candy or soul food with them.

What you should have done was go in early and splash the seats behind you with you free water so no one sits there. #lifehacks

Fart continually for the rest of the flight

dare him to do it again. If he does it, accidentally throw your drink in his face. Don't let go of the cup so you can get a refill.

Tell him to quit that shit before I call the manager because he's my dad

Beat the little shit to a pulp. Then take him outside where I then proceed to curve stomp him till there's nothing but a slimey pile of flesh left.

>Wife's son
Um.

>Curve
It's curb you fucking inbred

reach into my popcorn bucket, grab the glock 19 from the bottom, and shoot myself

tell them this.

"This is my first film since i got out of prison. ruin it for me and ill fucking kill you"

Leave. Get your money back, tell the managers that the niggers have ruined the mood, and you don't want to see the movie. The niggers won't know who you are, and they might get kicked out.

YOU ARE RUINING THIS MOVIE FOR ME AND MY WIFE'S SON!

1. Move seats back to the back.
2. Call 911, report him for drug dealing, ay he flashed what looked like a gun.
3. Video what happens next when the cops show up. Good chance he has drugs or a gun on him, or one of his friends does.
4. Laugh like crazy.
5. Go back to enjoying the now peaceful, movie.

ask him politely if he could stop doing that if he continued beat the shit out of him and his friend because im not white thus not automatically a bitch

2016 not calling animal control... Back in the day those types would go to the zoo

I work at a movie theatre and this its true, they bring their own food and dont have the decency to throw it out, so ppl like me have to clean up niggers messes