The Game of Thrones You Used to Know is O V E R

>Their will be no more complex political rivalries and clever schemes
>The Dialogue and the plot is going to become extremely predictable.
>Fantasy elements will dominate the show in force.

Why?? Because Anyone with a brain knows how this will end.

>Lannisters who have just lost the North lose the Tyrells and her son because Cersie is the biggest retard on the planet.

>Dornish, Tyrells, Daenery's Allaince, and Stark United North will take the North with ZERO resistance
>Houses will unite and give iron throne to Daenerys.
>ogabogaboga, scary Night king appears and New United Westoros has a giant war with the Lich King and his scourge i-i mean Night King

ONLY way this show is gonna be worth watching is if we get some really creative battles and scenes, i hope they get their writers to surprise us somehow even though it seems really predictable

TLDR: at least they have a massive budget for some eye candy action next season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=LW2qTkW5cmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dornish, Tyrells, Daenery's Allaince, and Stark United North will take the North with ZERO resistance

" take ******King's Landing******"

inb4 THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A LICH KING

I'm pretty pissed with how extremely fast all these scenes happened, and i don't know how GRRM would've made Cersies retarded cathedral bombing to even happen. Seems like a total cop-out on the show to hurry along the demise of the Lanisters. So Many major events this episode could've gotten good scenes to build them up, but no they happen so fast.

DnD get your fucking writers back stop rushing a fucking masterpiece of a book, you could've made the new Sopranos if the writing was consistent every season fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Even with the plot-holes the Battle of Bastards scenes were KINO, excellent direction. If this is how Season 7 looks i'll be satisfied despite all the bullshit DnD pulling

>and i don't know how GRRM would've made Cersies retarded cathedral bombing to even happen.

the wildfire under king's landing and Cersei becoming the Mad Queen have been foreshadowed in the books for over a decade now. It might not happen in the exact same way as in the show, but it will happen in some capacity

>ALSO JON + DAENERY'S MARRIAGE OBVIOUS AS FUCK, LITERALLY NOTHING THAT'S UNPREDICTABLE AT THIS POINT WEW

AHAHAHAH I almost forgot

> Benjen: thier must always be a Night King, Jon Snow. I have no reason to live a life with the living, now leave!
>John: Benjen you will not be forgotten!

THIS IS NOW A SEASON 7 DnD RETARDED FANSERVICE PREDICTION THREAD.

>At least ONE lesbian sex scene between either Daenerys and one of the ruling House women.

Cersie in the show AND book put her children before anyone else.

Did she have 0 empathy to see how much his son loved Margery and how much it'd destroy him?

And why in the fuck would she destroy the one thing keeping kings landing and in addition her son safe, the Tyrells.

She Could've bombed them with much less casualty's. Or assassinated the Sparrows in the shadows.

Better yet just flee to Casterly Rock.

Margery thought she was slick talking that good shit about Cersei being a drunk a while back.

Did you not find it ironic that Cersei watched her burn to death while enjoying a drink ironically.

Smirk about that you shifty whore.

Yara and Bad Poosi WILL fuck. No nudity though because that makes feminists mad. Only cock. 6 flacid cock next year DABID NEW RECORD

Arya will never again be hurt and will easily kill everything, Jamie kill Cerse, Dany take King's Landing with no resistence

>implying they aren't biological siblings and won't have to fight each other next season for supremacy

This entire season finale was so predictable. The dragon fire, Arya, Jon's lineage, it's like D&D went with all the popular fan theories and just said "let's do that". Fucking lazy. Just can't wait until they ruin Euron next season.

Will incest be legal now?

Lol hope it was worth it, because a few minutes later her LAST child that she cared more then anything about is DEAD, ALL her Children have died directly and indirectly because of her schemes.

> You want real Irony?
>She is now a copy of King Aerys The Mad that her own House killed on the Iron Throne
>Both used wild fire on their own
>Both pretty much lost all their children
> Both have their own people in revolt and soldiers ready to turn at any second on her.
>Both have Robert Rebellion sized Army's almost at her doorstep

>ULTIMATE IRONY/PREDICTION Jaime disgusted and furious at what has happened, and disgusted with himself for playing a part in all of it slays Mad Queen Cersie in her last moments.

If DnD Doesn't give me Lord Of the Ring sized battle scenes with good direction then this show is fucked.

Seriously this next season is literally Sauron's Mordor vs The Free Folk's alliance. How can you fuck this up with the monstrous popularity of the show and its budget???

That's actually pretty good

I could see that happening.

>Post your face when Jon Snow will march into the throne room and find Jaime in the act of killing his sister, then blame him of betraying the regent despite the fact that he was there just to kill her

If Jaime doesn't King Slay Cersie next season

I'm going to Rape DnD, Murder Them, and Crush thier fucking head's Just like this

>implying being related has ever stopped a Targ

>Queen Slayer
Sounds metal as fuck

>Will the king and I have children?
>Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
>Valonqar = High Valyrian for "little brother"

Is Jaime younger than her? If not, it explains why she hates Tyrion so much before he kills their father.

Alternatively,
>The Mountain is the Mad Queen's head kingsguard
>The Hound just randomly pops back up and goes completely unused

Her protector's little brother is gonna kill her.

Show need's to grow some fucking balls for these battles, i want them brutal.

>Daenerys Confident as fuck riding a Dragon, with her army behind her
*Game of Thrones casual viewer plebs cheering,
>Takes out Huge clusters of Ghouls err wights whatever
*Fans cheer harder
>Night King taunts her to attack him
>Uses clever trap or insane ice magic to down and kill her Dragon and either mortally wounds her or kills her
*fans cover eyes or cry
>Jon is remaining Targeryen hier
>no more feminism stronk women shit Jon take place as MC
>Watch Glorious Azor, "The Warrior of Light" lead them all against the Night King
>Show becomes awesome
>??????
>profit????

It took you the entire season to realize that the show has dropped drastically in quality now that they're off the books, and that it's like they're all of a sudden trying to wrap everything up in a neat little package?

>get some really creative battles

More big battles is the last thing the show needs. Remember that before Blackwater all of the big battles happened off screen? And how Blackwater was great because it wasn't just 20 minutes of people hacking at each other, but involved a dozen different characters dealing with the siege in their own ways? Yeah, more Braveheart-tier big battle crap is the last thing the show needs.

one question out of the line:
when will the next season begin!?

Alright, folks: It’s time to start talking about the Game of Thrones season 7 release date. Sure, the paint isn’t even dry yet on Game of Thrones season 6, but we’ve got to look to the future, eh? Well, Game of Thrones season 7—which will come out next April, in all likelihood—is going to be a bit of a different beast. It’s not official yet, but there are prominent, well-sourced rumors that the next two seasons are both going to be shorter—six or seven episodes each instead of ten. It’s sad news, but that seems to be the way things are going for next April.

Nah Jaime will be by cersie's side the whole time as her personal guard watching the madness unfold.

>Clegane brothers catch themselves fighting somewhere in the redkeep for the CLEGANE-B-O-W-L

>Jaime now alone with her has reassuring conversation with her, telling her eveything is ok and what she did was somehow right, as hes hugging or kissing her plunges his blade and quickly ends her life.

>Jaime drops sword stumbles back drops his sword and collapses to the floor where he starts crying as he looks upon his sisters fresh corpse.

DON'T FUCK IT UP DnD

Nah since season 1-3 i've been knowing, yet just enough good scenes that are still happening keep me watching the show. I love Game of Thrones, yes it could be much better, yes it has dropped in quality, but i think it's still good enough to watch and they've gained a massive budget due to popularity and as we saw in the battle of bastards, they're def fucking using it and had a really good director filming the battle, production was excellent.

Maybe he just gives her herpes or AIDS during sex and she dies like that.

Only Possible if he slept with the Sand-Nigger Snake sub-human women and tainted his golden pure White blood.

Thanks DnD

>no more clever schemes
Except Littlefinger is back in the picture, and the show is pitting Cersei against Jaime.

>predictable
As predictable as this last season was, I still enjoyed it. It's probably the best season behind seasons 1 and 3.

>Fantasy elements will dominate the show in force
How do you mean? Because it's been that way since dragons. Only way it could escalate is if you had a guy in robes running around yelling "magic missile" and shooting fireballs from his cunt.

Even better

>Night King rezes dead dragon, Lich King style
>Undead dragon vs living Dragon battle
I'd creme myself

Hopefully the mountain rapes them.

>"no more clever schemes

Except Littlefinger is back in the picture, and the show is pitting Cersei against Jaime."

Littlefinger Literally the only one, so ill give u that but even still he's in a really tight position with so much lords now under the stark regime to oppose him.

>"Fantasy elements will dominate the show in force

How do you mean? Because it's been that way since dragons. Only way it could escalate is if you had a guy in robes running around yelling "magic missile" and shooting fireballs from his cunt"

You do understand 90% of all the armed conflict and battles will be between an army of the Undead and every house in westoros and beyond, on a massive scale at that.

It's def gonna be a LOTR final season

You're crazy if you think the screen time of fantasy elements in the previous seasons will even come close to Season 7

>Fantasy elements will dominate the show in force.

Gee, a high fantasy show will feature fantasy elements? what a fuckin' revelation

White walkers win at the end tbqh, before the cycle reboots

Yes but it always had very little screen time, or those elements weren't really relevant (Dragon's chained and too young to be useful) (Night King's army not really appearing at all untill late in the show}

All i'm argueing is thier will be a massive shift from the realistic gritty man vs man violence and complex, intelligent politics, unto full throttle no brakes Fantasy shit

>if you had a guy in robes running around yelling "magic missile" and shooting fireballs from his cunt"
why am I laughing so fucking much

I really hope GRRM has written a good amount of secrets about the Night King.

I want to see some more complex solutions to this light vs darkness battle that isn't just annihilating the enemy's forces or something. IDK not crossing my fingers tho.

>" Lord of Light Beesech you foul Night Spawn!!!" *He then Disrobes fully in true DnD fashion (to reflect the sun off his bare skin and large mighty cock to empower his magic*

>Ratings skyrocket

>MFW

He knows Jon is the incarnation of the Great Other. He's doing this for his lord, the old god who will bring an end to the evil machinations of men.

Siblings? More like she's his aunt. If she's Rhaegar's sister and he's Rhaegar's son...that makes them nephew and aunt.

>Tell them the Nights King is dead and tell them Benjen Stark died with him!

It'd be cool if they found a way to end the endless struggle and find a way to make peace between humans and other species. This could in turn spawn an even more interesting Song of Ice and Fire Sequel set in a LOTR type world with different species coexisting.

mfw

yep, this show is going to be even shittier.

honestly after the 1st season the show went to shit. the best scene in the whole show was the first scene with the 3 random assholes north of the wall, everything has gone downhill sicne the start

Nigga please Season 2 was just as good if not better, and season 3 was kinda up there too.

>season 2
>cringeworthy dork faggot becomes 'king of the north' falls in love with some whore and dies
>good
once they killed mah nigga dead the talent of the cast dropped to 0

>Not liking Tyrion Lannister scenes
>Not liking dat cool arya tywin scenes
>charles dance
>Not enjoying the god tier scenes however few they were

>liking reddit-midget scenes
>ever

leaked footage of season 7
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

HURR DURR REVENGE

REVENGE

VENGEANCE

REVENGE.

fucking kill me now.

>
>Only way it could escalate is if you had a guy in robes running around yelling "magic missile" and shooting fireballs from his cunt"

youtube.com/watch?v=LW2qTkW5cmk

>implying the jews from Bravos wont back the Brotherhood without Banners and kill Daenerys after she expends her entire army to kill the night king

well kekked my good sco'irge

>yfw D&D get bored of only subtly ripping off Warcraft and have Qyburn raise not-Hellfire Citadel out of the ruins of the Sept

>/thread

anyone got leaks from the next season, i know they filmed something in iceland

The best part is when Littlefingerer straight walks up to Sonsa and TELLS HER HIS FUCKING PLAN DESPITE THE FACT HE KNOWS SHE HATES HIS FACE.

The fire most definitely doesn't rise.

Your feel when the reason Aerys II Targaryen went mad was because Bran timetravelled and whispered shitty writing into his ears

Calling it now, Sandor will assemble an army of peasants and storms Kings Landing. Destroys his brothers corpse and chokes cersei to death

Don't know about in the show but I'm pretty certain in the books The Others aren't just the spooky frozen death legion. They're described as looking beautiful and moving gracefully in the books and also there's that old story about the time a Night's Watch commander married one of them. I think that they're definitely more than a malevolent force out to do harm and that diplomacy is a very real option. Look at Krastor's Keep. He gave them babies in exchange for his peace. Was this just a prelude to their giant war and all they wanted was to bolster their numbers, or do they have their own motivations?

These guys live in the middle of nowhere so almost nothing is known about them and the books seem to be all about how nothing is as simple as it might seem and that conflicts have many sides to them and nobody's usually right. GRRM is very much anti-war in his storytelling so everything being resolved by a big 'good v evil' battle wouldn't be thematically fitting at all. Not to mention how unlikely it looks considering where the plot is going. Since 2/3 of the relevant nobility of Westeros hasn't been Bad Poosied or blown up the realm is still very much divided and distracted, while Kelly C. is across the channel and in an incredibly poorly state.

>Their will be no more complex political rivalries and clever schemes
Lol no, HBO knows this is the only thing that keeps people watching. Intrigues are also super-cheap to write compared to fight scenes.

>ONLY way this show is gonna be worth watching is if we get some really creative battles and scenes
Yes, but HBO's track record for that has been abysmal at best. They are so tightfisted with money it is ridiculous.

>TLDR: at least they have a massive budget for some eye candy action next season.
(((HBO)))

But the writers will make a point to have Sandor say that its okay to be gay and so is paying money for sex and all the other things the fuddy duddy high sparrow didn't like.

>and the show is pitting Cersei against Jaime.
The show is pitting Cersei against everyone in the fucking world. With no convenient children excuse, even. She's dead, just doesn't know it yet.

They need a new main villain, I guess the whole tragic aspect of her character is just going to be forgotten and she will become the mad queen

Thematically DnD has taken the Spirit of the second half of the books and trashed it in favor of >le violence is power and brutal badassery
of the first few books.

I fully expect a LOTR 3 minas tiris esque battle at king's landing vs the remaining ally's and full Night King forces

But i would definitely love to see some redemption and peace between them at the end of the fighting or some cooler alternate solution.

She's his aunt and Targs inbreed. Daenerys was goig to marry Viserys if it weren't for him selling her to Khal Drogo.

Its been made known jaime came out second so technically younger sibling. Gold pimp hand choke incoming

Was there ever a doubt that it would come to this eventually? Ever since the first scene in the pilot, it was clear that we were eventually going to get to some LotR shit with the creepy monsters running around in the woods. Plus, unless they were planning a downer "everybody dies" ending, the tides would eventually have to turn, and the "good guys" would have to start winning. We've just gotten used to them getting their dicks stomped into the dirt for 5 seasons straight. GRRM may eventually go the depressing route, if his fat ass can live long enough to finish the books, but I guarantee that the show will go for a more crowd pleasing direction to satisfy the hordes of normie fans that they have cultivated over the years.

Unless they show some really good exposition of Night King, he's all we got

IF littlefinger gains enough power and pulls a really good scheme he can maybe, i mean he is the BIGgest guy on the show.

Yeah, except It's going to take some retard-tier logic for everyone else to be blindsided by him at this point.

Supposedly, between sets, extras, costumes, visual effects, and everything else, the show already costs an average of about 10 million per episode. Even with that, it seems like they save most of that budget for a few big sequences in the last few episodes of each season. I'm not sure how much money this show brings in for HBO, but I don't know if they could afford to have sustained LotR-scale spectacle for an entire season.

The thing that's really going to make money from this show is the merchandising. Coffee Cups and stickers and novelty USBs and phone cases and fucking anything you can slap a Stark wolf on is going to have a fraction of the profit sent to HBO.

I expected a more Divided Westoros that would unite against a common foe like the american colony's did to great Britain. Untill the last few seasons which made this outcome inevitable

>The thing that's really going to make money from this show is the merchandising
You're severely underrating the complete DVD/BR box set. Unless they completely fuck up the ending that shit is going to make a boatload of money. Middle class, white, pretend-nerds would pay anything for the sort of "validation" a complete GoT box set provides.

>Remember that before Blackwater all of the big battles happened off screen?
They'd have shown it if they had the budget

This show was never for you

>"Queen" Slayer
Isn't that AIDS?

>The only major human bad guy threats left are CIA and Chubby "Muh Dick" Greyjoy
>Daenerys will somehow magically keep the peace between loosely clothed rapists in the middle of winter, pirates who already attacked the North and the rest of Westeros

Season 7 sounds like garbage before its even begun

Don't underestimate Varys position. He's always been in the shadows, and i wouldn't be sure on what side he'll end upon in the end.

>The Mad Queen Cersei is not a villain
>The Night Lich King is not a villain
>The "Strong female womyn" Sansa is not a villain

That's what I'm holding out for. I'm also secretly hoping that they reshoot certain scenes with recast actors for consistency's sake. The Mountain was pretty bad, but the Daario shift between seasons 3 and 4 is jarring as hell.

>The others kill Viserion
>Night king rises Viserion and rides it
>Zombie Viserion kills Rhaegal
>Dany and the Night king battle eachother above the God's eye
>Drogon laches on and digs his talons into Zombie Viserion spews golden flames melting his head and the Night's King
>Drogon says "CROWN FOR ICE KING"
>Dany looks in shock as Drogo speaks
>The smoldering mass of two Dragons falls into the frozen lake killing both riders and dragons, the frozen lake boils with dragon fire and blood
>Both riders and dragons are killed
>The instant the Night's King is killed all the zombies crumble to dust and fade away
>The winds of winter immediately stop and the snow melts away and a giant rainbow appears in the sky as flowers bloom all around
>"we have finally become A Game of Thrones Book I in the New York Times best selling fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
>Cut to black
>And who... are you
>Directed and Written by Dungeons and Dragons

If we don't get at least one LOTR scale fight i'm deleting my pirated GOT collection and demanding a refund from DnD

I cannot wait for someone to wipe that smug face off of caloreesi. Although, lets be honest, D&D are probably going to let her have her way the entire time. The casual fanbase seems to absolute adore her for some reason.

I'm really hoping that they save whatever ending they've got planned for a legit theatrical movie. Just so they can go all out, without having to worry about the constraints of working on a TV schedule and budget.

not a bad meme, i keked at drogon talking

I have a really cool idea

>Dany's Dragon and Night Kings Undead Wyrm slay eachother and fall to the earth

>Dany wounded and incapacitated

>Night King unscathed strides towards her for a finishing blow

> Jon Snow with his Flaming Valerian sword intercepts and fights him off

>Night King parries Jon away and exclaims"No mortal man can slay me!"

>Jon replies sword ready "You stand before no man Night King"

>Thrusts sword in Night Kings head and yells"I am Azor Ahai!!!"

>Night King dies

>People thinking Jon will want anything to do with fucking southron shits just because he's Taggy Ran Ran mudblood
>People thinking Jon will shag his platinum blonde slut aunt when he's clearly going to find himself a wildling redhead cunt to birth him a bunch of Snowstarklings

Jon is going to budge to his bannermen and declare independence from King's Landing. Daenerys might actually not try and go after him because he's not a tyrant monarch who slaves his people into service.

But then again she's a megalomaniac hellbent on "muh birthright". I just hope she gets a fucking arrow through her head in the first major battle she's in or her dragon gets impaled by a fucking ballista bolt and everybody sees her plummet to her death and all the fucking Targ-loving shits claw their eyes out.

My god why did they have to kill Wun Wun? I would give my left foot to see him wrassle Drogon and snap the flying fuck's neck.

Isn't that the ending of the third pirates of the Caribbean movie? And now I'm depressed cause the hacks in charge of this series will find this and think it's pottery. Fuck.

>que revelation of blood relationship to both Jon and Dany

>que awkward scenes of them talking together after they join forces (which shouldn't take long at all)

>que diplomatic urges from Tyrion and Sansa for them to marry

>que coincidental romantic moment between the two

>que them saving eacother lives fighting the Others

>que Obvious as fuck marriage

Name me a better outcome faggots?

It's also pretty much the plot of Final Fantasy X.

>Jon replies sword ready "You stand before no MAN cislord!"
>jon pulls off his pants to reveal he is actually a FtM transexual with a hot dog abomination for a cock
>live studio audience cheers
>tumblr swoons
>reddit throws money and rejoices
>'I am no MAN cislord! and i am here to DISMANTLE YOU! *stabs the cis king through the dick and causes massive zombie explosion*
>rainbow forms behind 'jon' as 'he' rises from the ashes
>'looks like you just lost the game of thrones, shitlord.'
>audiences erupts in uncontrolled jubilation
>tumblr bursts into constant orgasmic throes, their lard filled juices flowing like water over 'jon'
>reddit is crying tears of joy and throwing emmys at 'jon' while castrating themselves
fin

What the fuck was up with the ending of this season's finale?

I would have preferred for it to have ended on a cliffhanger instead of just Dany's ships setting sail for King's Landing... having to wait a whole year now for what is so predictable of what will happen.

>mfw