Whats Sup Forums's opinion on pizzagate?

Whats Sup Forums's opinion on pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck what is the sauce for that ass

Don't care but post more of that ass

Sasha Grey

that ass is amazing thanks bro

I think that it's just further proof of the behind-the-scenes world oligarchy doing some weird ritual shit

This ass is amazing and the gif is incredible. I found sauce and the actual video sucks. It's such a shame.

The wealthy elite, like Don Trump, are entitled to sample all the fruits Earth has to offer

What's pizzagate?

i think theres an addition to this involving goat hill pizza in sf nanci pelosi and money laundering

I think it's a bunch of autists trying to feel special about their beta fuck lives pretending they're the wonder kid from that retarded numb3rs show. They'll never have more than conjecture, and jerking themselves off.

It's over exaggerated bullshit. Being into weird art and pizza doesn't mean you have sex with kids.
The 'code' used to decode all these emails is some dumb shit people on Sup Forums came up with so that kind of nullifies any validity

Google faggot

This. The "pizza related" map email is actually about a pizza map.

fuck those bullshits the real pizzagate happened when fergie saw a fucking slice of pizza fly into his face

Obama literally threw a pizza party his first year in office. He flew out a crew of pizza makers from a restaurant in my city because he liked their pizza when he made a campaign stop here.

All the codewords etc have no basis in reality. It's fake bullshit.

Child sex ring for political elites. Before you laugh it off as a conspiracy theory, WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

>Before you laugh it off as a conspiracy theory
Sorry user, but that phrase is a huge red flag

>lol wut?..

Amateur detectives botching shit left and right ruining the lives of some innocent pizza dudes.

I feel like the symbols on the menu are extremely unfortunate coincidences. The Ps in that one email seemed weird to be sure though.

This

Lies

People inventing more reasons to dislike Hillary Clinton. Don't worry fags, I'm sure she got the message two weeks ago

i dont really think it matters now,she lost.and that retard Jill stein is gonna accomplish nothing with her sore loser politics