STANNIS!

STANNIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10598634/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 made at once, good job.

All me

it also stopped lighting up....

Does anyone still think this is a good show? I haven't read any of the books and this has turned into every other garbage show where the main characters are immortal and always get their way. Fuck why do good things always turn to shit. We female empowerment now senpai.

She's probably going to join up with the BwB, huh?

Reminder that Stannis saw S6E10 in the flames, and that's why he killed his entire family.

If he was still alive, he'd be bowing to some 10 year old beard island stronk femalette or waiting to get enriched by Essos niggers.

No, but I'm invested in the books and this is the only way I'm going to get a glimpse at how the plot ends

i hope she's still around

daily reminder than Stannis Baratheon is a granny fucking dead guy who kills his own family before an heroing to Bolton forces, only to die at the hands of Brienne.

I'm thinking that's the way she's heading. She still has to encounter Arya again anyway, who incidentally happens to be in the Riverlands at the moment.

is she on the list?

No

Where the fuck was ghost?

She does resemble Arya

Literally none of those things are true. Do you have any examples of any of these things happening?

so zombie mountain just stood there and showed his face to septa unella?

Cercie is a stupid cunt. Little baby boy king will be missed

He diddled her too

what? :D

I want to unwatch season 5 and 6.

He rammed his big blue cock into her virgin pussy, if you know what I mean

Yes yes well done High Sparrow well done

However

do you think his zombie dick still works?

even if it can't get erect, it'll do some damage for sure

I jacked off to that scene twice

It was HEAVILY implied he is going to rape and pillage her anus for months

>tfw Melly goes inna woods to revive Stannis

:DDD ebin

Season 7
Jon vs. Night King
>Jon Wins
Dany vs. Cersei
>Dany wins but goes crazy

Season 8
North (Jon) vs. South (Mad Dany)
>CIA wins with Sansa by his side.

cap it.

>you will never be raped by zombie hulk hogan

>ending wasn't the wall coming down

how the fuck was Varys in Dorne with Lady Olenna and then right back behind Dany crossing the sea?

We've been over this a hundred times today already but if you notice in the fleet half the ships are TYRELL ships. He joined the fleet with Olenna and the Tryrell ships.

SHOW ME HIS BODY

Who /whitewolf/ here?

So does this mean that the leaks were true and Others will be a non-issue solved by Bran himself in the span of a single episode?

my queen

I guess they call it Kings Landing for a reason

What part of Westeros are you guys from

>and Others will be a non-issue solved by Bran himself in the span of a single episode?

What? How could they get away with that?

I only heard the Tommen suicide dude king's landing lmao leak

>*record scratch*

>tfw no time skip in the show or in the books

gurm fucked up

Where did Ghost go?

For no reason at all.

Why the fuck was Varys even on the boat at the end?
Just chill in Dorne.

Yes I thoroughly enjoy the show and think this season has been great. This series has had one bad season (5) and I feel like all the bitching is just leftover from last season and the extreme nialism this site attracts.

what did this look mean by this?

kek

ebin

the same source that leaked pretty much whole E10 claims that Other will be wrecked by Bran season. They literally won't make it past the Wall.

How shocked were you when you realized Jon isnt Neds son?! Holy shit I didnt see that coming.....

>Benjin lore drops that the wall is made of anti-corpse magic in the finale
Confirmed shattered in S7E1

I hope I'm not the only one who got flashbacks to Denholm Reynholm's suicide.

*next season

>thinking the wall is coming down with two season left
So glad you restarts got BTFO tonight, I won $50 off a fag like you that swore all season it was coming down

>build up the Night King/White Walkers as the ultimate enemy
>Bran destroys them in an episode

So what would be next? I don't think D&D have the balls (or capacity) to make Dany snap and become the Mad Queen

>we dun goof'd

Post link

kek

So are we finally going to see Catelyn Stark again? I can't believe how much of her plot they've left out

>I hope I'm not the only one who got flashbacks to Denholm Reynholm's suicide.

you certainly are not

I put up with a lot of stupid bullshit from this show, but holy fuck if that turns out to be true I am going to be so fucking pissed at all the time I wasted on this show and the books.

What in the fuck? That is not okay. That's not even bad writing, that is series ruining. Build up an enemy for 7 fucking years (>20 in books), then dismiss them with one super kid in one episode.

Fortunately I'm pretty sure not even DnD are this fucking retarded, and Bran moving south of the wall should allow the walkers to cross as well. There is also no way DnD are turning down the opportunity to replace an episode with a big fight scene next season when its right there in the palm of their hand.

I'm very confident this is bullshit, but in the off chance its not I'll drop this shit in a heartbeat, I don't give a fuck how far in I am.

three words

HELLA

FUCK**ING

EPIK

>restarts
also if you talk to anyone who "swears" it was coming down you're as much a restart as the rest of them.Some of us just wanted it to happen d00d.

>my fucking sides when he just walks out the window like a wall street executive

yeah, I'm sure thats exactly how GRRM will write it

i noticed this too. no ghost in battle of the bastards. wtf.

I can't, it is still alive

:)

Will it be an inevitable that Jon Snow will fight Daenerys?

Why didn't ned just tell Caitlyn that Jon is his sister's son? Make literally no impact one way or another

The only explanation is it's an incest baby

>They gave Fire and Blood to the Sand Snakes

DnD aren't stupid and wouldn't risk pissing off the entire viewership

If there isn't a huge battle with the combined forces of Westeros+Dany and her dragons against the army of undead led by the Night's King it'll be a shit finale and they know it

To manufacture drama.

>Lyana Stark, the hottest chick in the land
>So hot that the DiCaprio/Pitt/Depp of Westeros rode past his already 10/10 waifu and sweared fealty to dat puss

>Literal ugly teir, not even remotely 8/10

On the odd side, she looks like an exact mix of Sansa and Arya.

....but how the fuck does that makse sense as a casting decision?

>Northerners aren't all blue eyed pale people

Shit fucking casting

Nah they gonna be like true Targaryens and make sweet sweet incest

>filename

Kek

>muh trial
>muh trial degenerates

Someone would make the raegar connection and then Bobby B would have Jon killed

Would you rather fight five child sized Gregors or one Gregor sized child?

>It's mentioned many times winter lasts for years in westeros.

Well sure, and I think even GRRM has consciously "forgotten" about the implausibility of multi-years long winters, realizing this would make the story and setting impossible, as even modern day humans with all our tech, would have a very hard time surviving on Planetos and then, only in the southern reaches.

But disregarding that, the Dothraki would be more capable of handling winter then the southern Westerosi.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes

>Cersei had 4 kids
>The prophecy said only 3 will die
UMMM...GOTARDS?

GIANTSBANE

HEARTSBANE

BANEFORT

What did GRRM mean by this? Is CIA going to collect these items at some point? Who could possibly stop him after that?

because if he told A N Y O N E he was putting Jon's life at risk

The baby isn't Jon.
The cut was made to confuse people.
It's actually Stannis.
Screenshot this

Why did they have to kill off Doran if they were going this route with Dorne just joining Daenerys?

>Cercei destroys the Great Sept of Baelor
>also kills the High Sparrow and many nobles
>lol you are are Queen now

What the fuck.

Based Ros

>>Northerners aren't all blue eyed pale people

Never been to North England/Scotland, have you, Americuck?

>Learn some history m8

The stupidity of Sup Forums (particularly Sup Forums) never fails to astound me.

I never felt that "winter" literally meant the season. I always assumed it was metaphorical for the Dark times

strawpoll.me/10598634/
strawpoll.me/10598634/
strawpoll.me/10598634/

How was it, lads?

North = Sansa (by proxy)
Iron Islands = Yara
Dorne = Sand Snakes
Westerlands = Cersei
King's Landing = Cersei
Reach = Olenna
Westeros = Dany

LOOKS LIKE FEMALE POWER IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously he thought she was beautiful and that's what counts.
I mean some people find Niggers sexy while I think they are half a step below gorillas

Post YFW this episode and season

You know, just tell his wife to shut up and be nice to Jon and also keep it a secret

What's holding Qyburn from pulling a Mountain on his ass? Might as well make the whole show zombie-related now.

Do you think Jon has a mother fetish? He never knew his and Catelyn was cold, so he might long for a mother's love.

Meanwhile, Cersei loves her children. Perhaps she even lusts after them like she does for her other family members.

Jon is King of the North.
Cersei is Queen of the South.

/ss/ end is the only way.

Wasn't there a leak saying Thormund was going to die in the finale? Thank fuck, one of the only based characters we have left.

I thought the leak was retarded because literally who would kill him in this episode?

#ALL
#MEN
#MUST
#DIE

E []D [] C

Nice bait lmao

That fucking eye is so offputting

Yes, darker because the days are not as long, and it gets colder

caitlyn is the type of bitch that would tell everyone. Jon is not her family. It's her duty to honor her king so he can kill the bastard.

>Bastard kills the Dornish royalty
>Is now the queen
>Dany burns all khals
>Is not Khaleesi of all the Dothraki

Don't you understand how succession in this show work?