Lets keep this shit going

Lets keep this shit going...

Other guys wifes / gfs you have fucked

Like I said these threads are dumb, technically everyone's wife or gf has been fucked unless you met them a virgin, my friend had titfucked my wife before I knew her

Time for the fag to show up and start name dropping Leslie and his "mother in law"

Name or state???

Aaaaahahahahhahaa and you married her

So what I didn't know her at the time

friends fiancee

Holy shit more how'd you get it

This is my friends' now gf. Assfucked her before they dated

This chick looks familiar. What state is she from?

he left his phone plugged into my pc i only have one other pic though

Post it.

Post it

Let's see her tits

Pic related, ass fucked girl's tits

Pic related

See this

Full nudes?

Why would I show that I'll post bra

Nice.

Moar of this girl. Damn

Should blackmail her

Jesus. Non nude?

I think the thread is more about women you've fucked while they were married.

Ah I see well that makes more specific sense

What does it matter we weren't together at the time

You have to man. For the greater good.

Hah greater good of what anyway I'm feeling nice feel free to AMA about the situation

That's the point of the thread, to share. I wonder if he came on her face or in her mouth. I would probably cum on her face, personally

Here is some more of my wins

Would of cum on whose face?

Anyone want some nice chicks insta/fb? Interested?

Your wife. When your friend tittyfucked her, where did he cum?

If you also have nudes. Otherwise it's pointless

Does she fool around?

On her face

Will you post them here?

No, since we got together she doesn't even look at another person

I knew a gothy girl named Emily that looked almost exactly like this. Got any more pishures?

cuck this girls bf when hes out sometimes

you ever wonder whereabouts on the face it hit? Like if you've ever made out with her and licked the exact spot his millions of sperm were swimming around in a couple years ago?

Nah it's been so long ago (2 years before we got together) that it's clean and gone

Pic for the question

Nice. How slutty is she and you they ever flirt? Im trying to get my current
gf to suck another cock

Pic is assgirl

Sure

You have improved my week. Thanks.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/g,f mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

She's got some great tits. PS, have you heard all the sexy details? Who told you

Damn, dude. She must be awesome to rail.

She's not slutty actually which I was surprised at, since a different friend of mine would squeeze her boobs all the time like from behind her, she would smack him and get mad but thought she might of been slutty

thanks mr skeleton

At the time my friend did before her and I were together. We all used to hang out as we were one big group of friends

Why's that

You ever talk about sharing? Would she like knowing their are strangers stroking thinking cock slapping her?

Try to talk her into it just online shit but she freaks out right before doing it

Nice. Anyone else have a go at her?

Her body is pretty fucking hot and it just looks like she'd react will while being pounded.

Just him with the titfucking and just some previous bf I didn't know

hoho.lee

Well shit, if you think she'd want swap videos of me w my current video, let me know. Might be easier for her to swallow

Ya I'm still trying to get her to take that leap

I feel ya. I Snapchat my gf to couple of friends but she kill me if she knew. She thinks its a normal video.

Ya I'll get there just slowly

Hot as fuck. More?

Sure

I been edging like a mother fucker, what do you have to take me home?

Cuffs? Nice

She at least let you creampie her?

YesYa finally got her into that slow baby stepsBondage?

Fuuuck that.

What?

I was hoping for those glorious tits. Nice job tho. Mine doesn't like me taking pics when I blindfold her

>Hey what's up man?
>Oh not much just getting home from work about to go kiss my wife.
>are we still good for the game this weekend?
>yea sure i might be a little late have to run a couple errands
>hey remember that time i titty fucked your wife before you two even knew eachother, and i still come over to your house even though my dick has been between your wifes titties until she made me cum?
>yes

She doesn't love the idea but I get a lot

It's just tits and I've fucked girls she's friends with also, she lost a bet to him and he titfucked her wasn't in her mouth or anything

Ever dirty talk about your friend or any other 3some situations?

That's my dream fantasy right there. And then she realizes how slutty she really is and then the fun begins

She for the life of her can't talk dirty she revealed some details but I had to find out the rest but I knew from what he had already told us

What's your fantasy?

10/10 would marry

>lost a bet so she let him cum on her
>wasn't her mouth
>marry the fuck out of friendy mc cum-titties
>friends with thunder-cock mac cummonurwife sr.
This just gets better.

We weren't together I'm not sure what you aren't getting why would it matter two years later

My gf losing a sexual bet. I initiate sexual contact with girl's all the time with a bet. The idea that my gf would lose to someone else gets me off hard. Mostly bc it opens the floodgates for what IM allowed to do, and she embraces herself as a sexual being

Fucked on their couch waiting for her bf to get home from work

Ya she bet him in what she thought was an unloseable bet but turns out she was wrong and he cashed in to "teach her a lesson"

Can I cum on your wife? I rpomise we can be friends in two years.

Not that she's my wife now

I wonder how much she got into it

She claims she just laid down and waited for it to be over

Ah dude these things always make me so unconfident... I think relationships are not my thing.

My wife was a virgin. I was getting my masters and scooped up a freshman. the age gap was large but haha I got a 8/10 virgin who hasn't been corrupted by other men.