Slutty poypussi here..i do and show everything...

slutty poypussi here..i do and show everything. want to be humilated and exposed! you post pics of hot traps/shemales with poses that i have to imitate and deliver here. please give information with/without face for every pic! lets go- humilate your slut and make her famous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
quickvisio.com/camfaggot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come on b/ you have the chance to humilate a real slut. it the danger of getting recognized by my friends turns me on so hard

>hairy legs

post pics like this and give information if i have to show with / or without face

dress up as much as a sissy gir as you can

what is wrong faggots? come on and give it to me! i really show everyhing you want

ok sir give me example pics with poses and info with/without face

Hey.. from someone who started out just dressing up for fun and is now trans and does undressing for a living.
#1. Don't let your tummy hang like that...
#2. Don't do anything unless you are well shaven
#3. Get clothes, flattering colors will do you the world.
And #4. Learn your angles and camera work

well im not here to win a award for looking most feminine. im here to get humilated and exposed! so start posting pics please

i am a boypussi not a trap :-) so lets start fags

Very well, do this with face and butt plug if you have it (prefer a diamond/princess plug)

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

dont have buttplug here atm. give me the next pose

one of my friends is on Sup Forums right know. nobody knows about my hobby but it turns me on that they could recognized me! so go on

give me the next pic i have to imitate fags

Im out of this thread

suck something phallic

sure sir give me example pics

with hole face? or just mouth?

and all the others, give me more pics! i willl imitate them all and deliver, dont forget information with/without face

Dildo up your ass and then suck it clean, face and info

both

ok do you want me to open a room on quickvisio? then you can see it live

Yeah, but make it fast slut

ok but you have to take screenshot of me there and post everything in this thread!?!?!?quickvisio.com/camfaggot

and to the others! dont stop posting hot shemale pics that i have to imitate

>quickvisio.com/camfaggot

Slut, why do you wanna be found out, want your friend to wanna fuck you in the ass or something?
Tell us

the danger turns me on ...give me pics of hot shemales i have to imitate with/without face

With face, bitchboi

next pic please

Wrong, you posted that earlier