What was his end game?

What was his end game?

Crashing this plane

I'm actually not sure and I read all the books

I think he wanted to kill all muggles or something

Wizards ruling the world openly as nobles with actual divine powers with Muggles being slaves

MOULDED BY IT

"Who the fuck cares you stupid fuck?"- JK Rowling, writer of The Cursed Child

>Only I can live forever
Come on you stupid spergs you didn't even have to watch the movie. But it was in the trailer

His dad was a muggle and he hated all muggles filthy half blood.

Malfoy Snr or Jnr?
I need to know what the general consensus is

Remember all that shit about splitting his soul into 7 and how it corrupts you? His endgame was just immortality, as shown in philosophers stone and the stuff with his horcruxes, but the horcrux stuff completely fucked his soul up and made him evil

idk haha

Immortality. Voldemort was obsessed with death and dying and it was his major fear.

His other one being Pure Bloods ruling the Wizard World, no dirty immigrant mudbloods.

How the fuck did Harry become leader of the magical FBI if he was a prep drop out?

What was Voldemort before he was on the back of Quirrells head what happened to him and his physical body?

Kill all the wizard niggers and immortality.

Raising taxes on the 1%

And he would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling super delegates

He was like a feeble ghost shit trying to find a body to survive
He used to posses rats and drink unicorn juice to survive
He's that thing Harry saw in the forbidden forest in the first movie

He died. Quirrel horcrux turns him into a face on the back of a head, diary horcrux turns him into a kid, snake horcrux turns him into a snake man, e.t.c.

Elimination of all mudbloods and subjugation of the muggles. Wizarding supremacy. Also immortality.

Voldemort was the only likable character in HP franchise besides Bellatrix Lestrange.

Did they ever explain how one chooses/come backs once the horcrux is activated?
Like, why not always come back as your good looking teenage self?

I think he needs help to come back like ginny activating the diary or wormtail reviving him in goblet, so hes restricted by which horcruxes people are able to find and use.

World ruled by pureblood wizards with muggles as a slave population.