Why the fuck hasnt this been released on dvd yet? whats the hold up

why the fuck hasnt this been released on dvd yet? whats the hold up

um it was shit

so was ben hur and that got released

The movie was terrible. They hyped us for for complete shit

with the added deleted scenes its a bit better, still bad though. i did enjoy enchantress

I still haven't seen this. I honestly believe it'll be as bad deadpool

you though dead pool was bad? i mean it could have been better but in no ways was it bad

It's due for release around the 13th of December and it was released in cinemas roughly 1st of August so it'll only be a little over 3 months.

Probably because it's the worst movie I've ever sat through

I guess you didn't watch Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Or Lucy or Pacific Rim

you're a lucky man if this was truly the worst movie you sat through

man pacific rim was a great shut your brain off for an hour movie

Sat through the whole thing, nearly fell asleep and was shocked to see it'd only been nearly 2 hours (I though it'd been 3)

Pacific Rim was good you pleb

If you're a transformers wannabe fan I guess

>current year
>dvd

people don't even use blu-ray anymore

Pacific Rim may seem like Transformers if you have the cinematic literacy of a 12 year old

nothing like transformers, fuck those shitty Michael bay movies.

It was designed for 12 year olds user. Bunch of people using giant robots to fight godzilla like monsters.

>but but mental side!

Is that all it really had going for it? I loved the fact they never really used long ranged weapons. All melee that got rekt within 5 seconds.

Why the fuck didn't they use the sword first?

Cause plot I guess?

You should watch Adam Sandlers going Overboard

Yeah the premise was mostly shit, nobody will argue that. There's a ton more that makes a film good than the story line, if story line was the only important thing it'd be a book not a movie.

I'm not saying it was some sort of cinematic masterpiece, but it was a solid, fun film.

exactly, it was a homage to the old style of filming, where they used people in suits fighting like in godzilla or poweranger megazord fights

I guess if you're bored and as said wanting to turn off your brain. Want the giant monsters, go watch godzilla, want giant robots, go watch Transformers.

At most the shiny blue blood looked pretty. That's about all it had going for it. Unlikeable characters, not a strong plot, idiotic use of weapons.

if you want giant robots you should also watch old godzilla films

nobody should ever watch those god awful transformer movies.

Wait like two weeks

Christmas shopping season and shit you know.

I felt like they tried too hard to sell Ryan Reynolds and not Deadpool.

If it had been another actor I think it would have been way better.

its leaked in hd on all of your favorite torrent sites for weeks now

This. That pissed me off.