Hey /b just ya genno maccas worker here, ask me some Qs about what its like to work at maccas

Hey /b just ya genno maccas worker here, ask me some Qs about what its like to work at maccas.

On a regular basis, how many autistic people come in a week?

How many autistic complaints do you get a day?

At least 100, half the cunts that order piss me and me mates off

what in the fuck did you just say

tbh like 1 or 2 people very shift have a compaint of some sort

What kind of order pisses you off?

worst food on menu?

For sick cunts: Hey /b just your general McDonalds worker here, feel free to ask me some questions about what it's like to work at McDonalds.

How long did it take to post this from your spider-filled shithole of a prison island?

Any order where they change tonnes of shit from the regular burger, e.g. Big Mac, light mac sauce, 1 extra patty, extra cheese, mc chicken sauce, ketchup, no pickle and extra onion or something like that

Fucking britbongs man. How you ruined the greatest language in human history is a story for the ages. All of you should be drowned.

Breakfast menu food at night, every cunt that works just stops cooking the sausage meat and shit so the food gets old lol

Have you ever spit or jerked off into someones food?

M8 had to fight off ten redbacks, a drop bear and a wild Julia Gillard just to get to me fuckin computer

Nah thats fucked cunt

Why?

Not british ya dog im strayan

Job vacancies here are fucked, and im in high school so i wont be working here for much longer

And you admit to that shit in public? You're the britbong rejects.

Engrish is retarded. You can't ruin something that already sucks

Why are the shake machines always fucked( work better than hjs) but still, I just want that thickshake

leave the shit cunt alone go to your bottle-o and get yaself some grog ya drongo

not op but fillet of fish is just trash in general and grilled chicken is a 50/50

awh talk shit on user ya pussy im just trying to have a discussion
you probably drink cider you fob cunt

sometimes if its too busy they will say its not working if there isn't that much stock i dont think

I drink Bavarian wheat beer because I have taste and I'm not poor. This faggot said "fob".

looks like shit, its VB or nothing

OY WAH DIH EWE SAY M8?! BLOIMEY, OY OTTA BOP EWE ROYT IN TEH GABBEH, YEZZISHOOD!

>not working as head chef at Wendy's...

Thread's derailed. It no longer matter what you think.

fuckn VB is shit mate, CD tates better than than that shit

thats the fucking way cunt

Yeah nah i dont actually like VB its grot as but i usually drink whisky or bourbon
just funny to trick non Australians into thinking thats all we drink

Yeah went a bit off course aye cunt

It's okay. We don't expect much from you lot.

but its from Vic. i cant accept that regardless of the reasons i just stick to riding a kangaroo to work

You get pissed off at people changing tiny things about their burger, i can see why it would, having a pea sized brain like yours anything with any change would sure send you into an autistic rage

>has never worked in the food industry

>has worked in worse