(Pic not mine)

(Pic not mine)

So it's official. I have two girlfriends now. I didn't think it was possible, but I pulled it off. I guess I'm poly? Or should I say we are poly? Still processing everything that just happened

Ask me anything

Bro I am doing it right now and it is not easy quit while you are ahead !

do they know about each other, and if so is one significantly hotter than the other?

any chance you get them to rock a threesome with you?

you do know this will end in disaster, dont you?

bhamp

I should probably do that, but honestly my situation is pretty good assuming an inevitable meltdown.

I was already in a long term committed relationship. We had 100% compatibility and secureness. But then she got busy with her doctorate and she said I could find a plaything to keep me busy until she finishes her thesis and we could have kids. So anyway I found a real beta chick that just likes the company I offered. Then B chick friended my gf. We are all friends and it's sexual. Just sorta happened. The B chick knows that it's nothing more than a fancy fwb situation.

I predict that the drama will begin when B chick realizes that she loves me and won't find anyone better than me.

They know each other. I live with one, the other one knew I had one before dating her. she did not care then she started caring, asked me to break up with the one I currently live with. I said I did but have not had to make an elaborate lie about how I want to be alone, how I go to bed early every night,which is a lie because I just don't want the main one to find out that I am fucking another girl on the side. I have been caught like 4 times with main one, but I just keep lying saying "she is just a close friend". been really hard on me these days money wise and time wise.

Already done.

My original long term gf is an 9/10 and the new chick is 6/10. Yes they know each other. They are friends.

I trapped myself in falling in love with girl A and B. I tried breaking up with B, because the strain of having two is taking to much of my time and energy. but she cries and get depressed so I just gotta keep pushing till her life is more stable .

bump

Mine not friends, but know each other.

this random chick's body is really similar to my main chick. Except mine is skinner and has more muscle.

Oh gotta be clear. One is from russia , one is from Korea. So they have no family and no strong ties to my Country .

Anyone wants to predict how this will inevitably blow up? Because I know it's going to happen and want to be prepared.

she is hot man!

Goona be a text or she finds naked pics on phone.

The girls not having a strong social support net of their own makes your situation very viotile

Kek at least you're thinking ahead

Yeah its fucked up. because I have tried to break up with them both. and they both say your my "family"

Thats why they are ok with OP. I am an immigrant and dated few American girls. Their social circles and families get so much on my nerves that now I think imma try for an immigrant girl next.

You can go full asshole and force them both to accept each other or be abandoned

If I did not live with one of them. and another one is very close to my friend circle. so if i do some asshole shit then i look like a fucking animal .

Oh worst part they both want to marry me. I am 22, one is 27 other is 30.

some more

>they both say your my "family"
Holy hell. Are you fucking two juggalettes?

Lets just say 1 year of dating both at same time. telling theme you love them over and over makes. when your all alone no family. makes your lover your family. i just want out. :(