Bouncy bouncy bouncy

Bouncy bouncy bouncy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdDhajsUF_c
instagram.com/heysydneypark/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that episode sucked nobody even likes tara

Can someone who has read the comics tell me why she isnt dead yet? This show is getting worse and worse

That episode was a fucking shit-show. Annoying ass kids, annoying ass music, 0 progression.

Waste of time.

inb4 it was to get her in shape

She was cute as shit when she first showed up.
Now just blah.

All it showed was how far the Saviors hold was.
My issue was, they were two weeks out and it took her like a day to walk back...

it's to show how far Neegan's reach is and a future setup of forces joining.

Makes sense though, they scoured every building, it's not like they were just driving for 2 weeks.

She's the sister of the actor that played Heid in That 70's show and their entire batshit crazy family are scientologists, most of the cast was too.

milk tits

Filler episode. I wonder if the walking cuck will ever get his nads back?

believe she was pregnant not long ago, her tits are probably full of milk.

Whats this now?

you gonna webm me up son or what

seriously. what show is this?

Ehhhh, there was an episode 3 seasons ago where they traveled 400 miles over a commercial break and never talked about it again... I've given up on the show making sense when it comes to writing

kinda funny how in the apocalypse, someone can get fat.

she's put on a decent amount of weight since last season.

Newest episode of the walking dead

That show is still airing?

two women had children during this season while it was filmed.

The small black chick and Tara.

Tara got fucking huge.

She already had double D's that were always hidden under clothing, now they're fucking enormous.

Just like that french chick during the filming of The Dark Knight Rises, notice her scenes she was always covered up by lots of clothing, and in a few you can tell her tits were fucking huge and had girth ?

It's kind of redeemed itself starting in season 4.5 when it had a new quality writer that's famous for other shit and they stopped at least for then doing the dumb shit that intelligent people were complaining about.

and Neegan is great.

She got pregnant, and they have contracts, but they can't discriminate against a pregnancy, they just work around it.

She's also a batshit crazy scientologist, her entire family is, that means lawyers out the ass.

Fuck they've done 4 seasons of that crap?

It's on season 7 now, they just killed off Glenn and a guy you wouldn't know.

Neegan bashed his head in with a baseball bat while the entire group and a pregnant Maggie watched in horror.

The small chick from the farm died seasons ago too.

Carl''s likely to die this season.

Shane got whacked.

Rick's wife died.

Rick's newborn isn't his, it's Shanes.

The blonde chick Andrea died...then went to Thialand to help bust some child sex traffickers.......irl....

Small farm chick went topless in an HBO show right after that, then attempted to launch a country singing career.

Fuck, I have no idea about anything you've said. I watched half a season of TWD and came to the conclusion that it was complete over hyped crap.

Of course I don't have the option of watching it as it airs and have to download each episode. May have influenced my opinion.

"Just incase you didnt catch what just happened, i just slid my dick down your throat...and you thanked me for it"

Is why i love neegan

Is it just me or is the audio in the show complete fucking shit ?

>Rick's newborn isn't his, it's Shanes.
How can they even tell?

Audio. Video. Dialog. Composition. Story. IMHO its all shit.

That was a very clever and simple way to show that he is a bit psychotic and isn't actually delusional and is a douche.

Rick said so, and it's assumed he thinks that based on the timing.

>itt: lets watch 3 or 4 episodes of a 7 season show and retardedly judge the whole series as if we can do so much better

theyre in the crowd of people who love to hate something because its good

And yet I've read the comics and played all the Telltale games. Funny how that worked out huh?

Also the same people that love to hate anything that is popular...

The show has stayed true to the comic with remixes here and there so all the comic readers wouldn't know every detail.

Oh such a good time

Again, funny how that worked out huh? I found the show boring and slow as fuck.

You're missing out user.

any quicker and the shows gonna catch up

Admitting to have read the comics and calling the show shot is just being plain autistic...theyve done a pretty good job of keeping the series true to the comic while at the same time still providing twists and unexpected deaths

The creator of the comic is one of the main story tellers for the show...

so tell me how the hell you like his comic but not his show for any reason other than the fact that its popular

youtube.com/watch?v=gdDhajsUF_c

Time to sleep, thread will die, later.

Intelligent people shared that view with season 2 since AMC execs literally fired all the writers, hired 1 cheap shitty one, let everyone go that was possible, spent an entire season on 1 farm since the budget was cut in half. The show had an established fanbase by then and they didn't have to try anymore. Then it got fucking worse since it became more trendy to talk about the show and that was more important than actually fucking watching it. Season 3 started the recap shit I'm about to talk about, as well as the plot was ruined since they listened to all the dumbass trendy fans that wanted MOAR BATTLES, so they had a war with a fucking retard and it was awful. The show went from The Last of Us to an action movie. Previously the show was about surviving, exploration, and ambience. Then the audio quality took a noticeable dive too.

Then for 1.5 seasons they basically ruined every surprised by having a recap and catchup of a character you haven't thought about all season, instantly telling you that person was going to appear.

Like I said, I only watched about 6 episodes of the show. I found it slow as fuck and annoyingly drawn out. And if it is as true to the comics as you say then I'm glad I didn't bother to waste my time.

Forgot to mention that Darell dixon is the only real exception...they even did a fantastic job at having a cast identical to the comic

Gotcha bud!

They literally only care about the ad time they can sell, comic con, and talking dead.

The show is an afterthought now.

Oh yeah, one last thing I forgot to mention.

If you ever DVR'd a repeat of TWD that aired that night, you'd catch the last few seconds of Talking Dead and you'd know who died because literally every single time someone dies they're on TD right after.

can u photoshop?

This was pre pregnancy too... so....hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

No computer at the moment. On my phone. Sucks.

Hmm, might have been post, or during.

Lame filler episode. That chick who helped Tara was cute as fuck though

>while still providing twists and unexpected deaths

Wow you really are a retarded double nigger

Mind telling me what season(s) the 6 episodes you watched were from

she doesnt even exist in the comics. they added a lesbian to diversify the cast cuz theyre fucking idiots

this was a complete filler episode. they even tied it off at the end to ensure it had absolutely nothing to do with the plot whatsoever. at this point, they arnt even trying to hide fillers. the fillers are super obvious too cuz anytime the story makes 0 sense, reactions are completely unrealistic, and it just seemes like a generally weak storyline (the entire hospital story), it means the writers are going off script and taking liberties on their own. And since they have shit writers with the imaginations of cardboard, any and all liberties they take will be complete shit

the dialogue in this episode was so bad it sounded like a fucking 12 year old wrote it. they were on a role with good episodes cuz they were sticking to the comic for the most part. hopefully the next episode gets it back on track instead of derailing like last season did

i think they use degraded cameras on purpose for effect, but agree its all shit. the writing is pure garbo

Lost interest after they left the prison, if I remember correctly. Was superglad that mom died because god fucking damn she was annoying. I kept watching though. The last thing I remember watching was when that safe haven (alexandria or some cliche shit) got rekt.

As mentioned: it went from The Last of Us to action movie. But hey, that's to be expected when a show starts to rake in the cash. I too like the intimate TLoU feeling where every bullet actually counts. But it's not even close to that anymore.

Also mfw the main guy (Rick I think, sheriff guy) and his son are the most fucking annoying characters in all the seasons. Rick is some emo wanna-be hardcore gangster idiot who is absolutely un-relateable. And the son is just fucking bad at acting and annoying to look at. Fuck.

Yea she is. Half black and half Korean. Good combo

>the creator of the comic is one of the main storytellers for the show

no hes not. stop making shit up to support your weak as fuck arguments. hes even said in interviews 'i really like what these writers have done with the story. theyve done things i wouldve never even thought of. but i plan on going a different direction with the ending of the comic'

The first Season. I watched Rick get his bag and had gotten way past that in the comics. Lost interest very quickly because I can read every new comic in less than an hour with better story telling and imagining. The show was just a lame retelling with nothing new for me.

After the prison is when it started to redeem itself because 4.5 is when you saw content from the new quality writer (at least for that season), and they stopped doing most of the dumb shit for a while at least.

Yeah, I actually thought to myself about 9 times 'Tara''s dialog is fucking atrocious, and the acting is too'

black and asian is literally the worst combo on earth. it creates horrendous abominations that shouldnt exist. that bitch looks like a fucking tranny bro. look at that monstrous head and chin

LUL what a political correct way of saying "their writing is shit I will write something that's better"

>Lost interest very quickly because I can read every new comic in less than an hour with better story telling and imagining.

I did the same thing lol

Let's see what you look like

I can hardly remember what even happened in any season. I remember the start of course, the farm, then the prison.. then some war in a town. Then alexandria. And those idiots army guy and "scientist" dude and the lesbian.
I really want to like it, but its just more effort than entertaining for me now.

>I really want to like it, but its just more effort than entertaining for me now.

This right fucking here. The show was decent in the first and maybe third season. After that it became a headless chicken running every which way.

Oh no!! Someone on the Internet disagrees with me! Faggot it wasn't just the looks. It was how her character behaved. She seems all pure hearted and shit. Did you even watch the episode?

Pretty much this. I've watched it up to this point so I don't really want to give it up. But that's also why I never watch them live anymore. I just dont care about it enough to sit through the seemingly more and more commercial breaks they add with each passing season.

>Liking 2 of the slowest seasons

Nice taste user really shows where your opinion stands

Sydney Park. She's got an exotic look to her. instagram.com/heysydneypark/

>half black
>half kpop

comes out looking like a pacific islander

>I can hardly remember what even happened in any season.

i'm almost certain the show is a meta parody of zombies themselves, just shuffling on aimlessly. the story never progresses they are doomed to wander the burger countryside forever getting into skirmishes.

hehehe

she got a nice rack, her character is lame tho