Started fucking my wife and finally mustered the courage to stick a finger in her asshole. It felt great...

Started fucking my wife and finally mustered the courage to stick a finger in her asshole. It felt great. I want to fuck her in the ass. She's against it and has been but let me stick my thumb while fucking her. She came faster than usual.

Any tips b? Meanwhile post analysis pics + your/any experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

bethismodern.tumblr.com/post/138026978951/lily-lanes-forced-orgasm-so-fucking-good
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

All women desire anal sex. My girl didn't know it until I teased and fucked her little shitter. Now she begs for it.

Buy her toys and do it fukkin slowly otherwise you will fuck her in ass online one time like i had ;( get a butt plug and give her to Putin. She will like it you win

She ''came'' quicker beacuse she wanted it to end quicker. failed marriage alert

Don't listen to her just shove it in her ass.

Buy your wife a shibari/hitachi wand. Let her get used to using it. She will fucking love it. Slowly do more ass stuff. Kinda joke around or ask her if she wants to do it in the ass. Until one day she will give in. The shibari helps. Have her keep it on her clit while you do it. She will come so fuckng hard she'll let you do it every time. It worked with my wife.Good luck!

Bitches love the thumb in the butt gets em every time

Quads have spoken OP. A man takes what he desires.

Be patient. Take it real slow. Eat her ass as often as you can. Circle her butthole with your tongue. Then your fingers. Start w/inserting one. Slowly enter. Dilate. Add fingers. Add spit. Keep it wet. Remember that it's delicate and frail. Be careful. Keep going.

Make it feel good.

Eventually, you'll get your dick in there.

See I'm slowly but surely getting there. Today I didn't try it again..only when she showers. I wonder if I should give her sleeping pills and bam

I was wondering if I should. I'd have to ask her first...fucking embarrassing right? How would I approach this with her?

No I meant she got off while asking her if she wanted me to stop. She said it wad fine.

Holy fuck! 88 is our favorite number lol

Just lube it up and stick it in. Who the fuck cares what the bitch wants?

Tell her you want to fuck her in the ass. Stop being a bitch.

I rail my girl in the ass with my huge dick often. Lol

Gif related

>How would I approach
Buy some toys and surprise her. It's not a bad suprise. She'll be excited to try them out. If you ask her if she wants to get toys she'll probably debate and end on "no".

>was wondering if I should. I'd have to ask her first...fucking embarrassing right? How would I approach this with her?

Bro. Its your fucking wife. There shouldnt be any of this "how do I approach it" shit and it shouldnt be embarrassing to ask about sex toys.

you are married and just now are experimenting with her ass? thats always been an easy thing for me to do. the hardest thing ever for me is to cum on a girls face or in their mouth. i still havent done it with my current gf, even after 2 years

She seems like she'd squirt all over the place. I've got her to squirr once from the pleasure. I bet she'd make puddles with the wand and a dick in her ass.

I asked her multiple times. She didn't say no afterwards.

Ask her to shower? I don't want any shit on my tongue. I'm looking forward to just teasing her and licking her asshole, but I don't want any surprises.

Traumatized and no anal for sure.

I'll convince her that it's my fetish.

It's a huge step. She'd probably ask if I planned it lol

After fucking a lot of women in the ass, one thing I learned from doing so: most females hate anal, because whether you use all the lube in the world or not, it hurts them.

Your wife may be an exception, but I doubt it. If you convince her, do anal the right way. Have her do an anal enema. Use lots of lube. Use small dildos to open up that ass. Start off very, very slow when you stick your cock in. When you feel things getting looser, and it it will, you can gradually speed things up.

If she likes it rough and like abuse, fuck all the prep work and just go in. Some sluts like that albeit rare.

I can almost guarantee she won't like it, and if she lets you do it, it will probably only once. Besides, after fucking several girls in the ass, it's not as pleasurable as the pussy or a bj. It's just the bizarre factor that turns me on.

you call that railing? xD

She pretended to cum faster than usual just to get it over with.

This: first make her connect anal stimulation with sexual pleasure (softly caressing her asshole during sex, licking her ass during 69). Make her unconsciously realise her ass is meant for sexual pleasure too, de-program the story she has been fed that only sluts do anal, or that it "will hurt".

Once you achieve this, wait for the right moment to arise to fuck her ass. With my ex, it was a drunken night, after some doggystyle fucking, which put her into a highly sexual state already (also important, don't rely on her rational mindset, only do it when she's in a highly sexual mood). Pulled out, put my cock against her back door. Was too tight, so I licked it good and slid it in. No objections raised. The slight gas they make when you first put it in sounds like heaven.

The fact your wife already allows you to put your finger in her ass means you are already in the right direction. Eventually, she'll be up for it, I'm sure.

Good luck!

>ask if I planned it
Probably. Just play it off as a joke though. Plus she'll realize how much you want to do anal and probably sympathize and give it a go.
Then if you do it right and make it as pleasureable as possible for her she might like it and do it more.

True facts. She's Latina bro. Grew up in a strict household and raised Christian. The funny thing is I've found out she likes a little bit of hair pulling groping spanking and biting. Holy fuck..maybe she will enjoy it after all.

Haha you should see when she sucks my dick. I grab her hair and push her head down to my balls. She even sticks her tongue out.

She got mad when I came in her mouth though. Played it off like I didn't know what was coming.

What's the feeling of your dick being in a girls asshole? Is it ever moist or wet?

>I can almost guarantee she won't like it, and if she lets you do it, it will probably only once. Besides, after fucking several girls in the ass, it's not as pleasurable as the pussy or a bj. It's just the bizarre factor that turns me on.

Can agree with this. Beyond the sphincter, the ass feels way more lose then any pussy or mouth. Took 2 girls anal virginity, and that's the big turn on. The fact they allow you to do something noone before was, and they always objected to. Makes you feel good.

>feeling of an asshole
>Tighter at the sphincter
>Looser inside.
>personal taste which is better.

No need to ask her to shower. I've eaten heaps of butthole. Unless your wife is a tramp or in some way retarded, it'll be clean enough.

It's one of the places you clean when anticipating sex. Unless you are dumb and don't like people having sex with you.

She fucking came all over my dick. I then proceed to fuck her doggy and stuck my thumb. Had to use a lot of spit.

For me knowing I'm going into her as would make me cum. I don't know what it is, it's a turn on for me too.

Hopefully user.

this.

She didnt want anything to do with assplay, stuvk a finger there. After that bought a buttplug and she loved it. Then slowly fucked her shitter. Whole process took 6 months.

Be sure to be gentle if you really want to have fun together. My gf gets off even harder getting fucked in her little asshole, but i have to work her clit or finger her at some point, especially going in and in the beginning.
We all know the badasses on here, but if you really want to have some fun, dont listen to people telling you to "just shove it in" bro.
As far as licking goes, no need for enema etc, never had any problems, even sticking the tongue in a little bit. But when you're going deep, you might get your friend a little dirty. I never really minded since i actually cum in her butt. If you plan on fucking her pussy or face afterwards, you might want to get an enema or a rubber

I'm looking forward to fucking her ass. Can't wait for her ass to make those juicy wet farting noises and pussy dribbling cum. Makes my dick hard just thinking about it.

Also, dont listen to people telling you what your girl wont like just because theyre not capable of giving proper anal sex aka just trying to rabbit fuck some sluts ass...

contribootin
you welcome

smoke some weed with her, then get her laughing, then kiss her a little bit, push her down on her knees to blow you til you're ready and then pick her up, bend her over the couch or the bed or some shit, and rim her asshole for a minute or two before stickin your cock in. it's simple.

All you need to do is keep fingering her butt for a while, then she'll crave the real thing and huge things in her ass.

Anal sex is like cocaine. Except the pleasure always gets better.

Don't do it like that. Only fools rush in. Anal sex needs trust and lots of mental preparation. One bad experience may close up her asshole for good.

Wait hol up
So you saying you married her before you had the courage to put your thumb up her butt?

I also wondered about that. never marry a girl you haven't fucked in the ass. It won't happen afterwards, that's for sure.

bethismodern.tumblr.com/post/138026978951/lily-lanes-forced-orgasm-so-fucking-good

Every man wants to do this to his SO.

this

What I got from this:
Your wife's ass is rank as fuck if you won't go near it till she showers
You have to ask her permission
You asked if she wanted you to stop
And you together have a favorite number?

Is this the gayest thread or what peace out

I fucked up at some point mentioning anal sex being bad...so now I'm slowly getting her into the experience. Besides, I'd like to have a hole to fuck when she's on her period.

>Besides, I'd like to have a hole to fuck when she's on her period.

Don't frame it like that! Make her feel it would be more special, you two would be closer together,... If you did anal. Don't make her meat you have to put your dick in every day of the month. She'll start resenting you.

this pretty much

Don't do this user. You will literally damage her anus and her trust, both quite possibly for the rest of her life.
>Source: I fuck a lot of guys in the ass. I used to be a bottom until someone hurt my butt.

>story

Gnight.

Thanks. I don't have patience when I'm horny.

Hmm

Would you let a girl fuck you in the ass?

Shove it in her ass before her black boyfriend does.

you're a pussy

My wife and I (then girlfriend) discovered her love for having her asshole touched, rubbed and played with during sex but no matter how much we tried she didn't get off on anal sex and found it required a lot of prep for very little enjoyment for her.

We still do a lot of finger/tongue play but occasionally we get off putting my dick all the way in her ass and make her cum from the reach around and I've cum from the clenching and gyrating.

Pleasure from anal is tricky for most women because most of the physical pleasure comes from stimulating the g-spot through the vaginal wall, if the anus is overly sensitive the pain from friction there will overpower the pleasure.

>most of the physical pleasure comes from stimulating the g-spot through the vaginal wall
Thank goodness the average penis has no problem doing this. Sorry to hear about how you can't properly anal your wife like how she really likes though. Maybe in the future they'll discover a cure for micropenis.

Wow you married her without her letting you have your way in bed? Sorry bro this ones on you

>Same with my girl, strictly against anal...
>gets more and more comfy when i eat her out.
>Thumb in ass
>She's making gestures that she likes it
>hoping for the best in the future
>did the same to exgf and it was great