If you had the opportunity to perform one action without ANY legal repercussions no matter the act...

If you had the opportunity to perform one action without ANY legal repercussions no matter the act, what would you do dear Annon?

>I dont know sauce I just did that to make you look at me

Also generally assetry

im gonna go enjoy the smooth flavor of Marlboro Red 100's and when I come back I want to know the shit you would do in a solo purge

Rape a little autistic little girl whore, lick her tears while destroying her sex organs

As any man would

I would also watch the simsons

erm, no.

Bank robbery.

Fag

Probably kill my friends stepdad

Probably fuck my coworker whos 17
That or kill all my neighbors now that i think of it kill all my neighbors and that faggot cops who have street on their route corrupt pricks

This but any little girl

id kick like 3 dogs in a row

I would fuck three dogs in a roll

/thread

Rape my best friends mom and make him watch

Fuck this girl I know whos 16

or kill my dad

Oh.

I would go out and kill a LOT of useless faggot guys. There are so many completely loser men in the world that no-one would miss. Nearly all women are useful to someone, but about 50% of men are not

Be edgy

Kill me first please.

Get fucked you piece of shit you should start with your lazy ass bum fucking cohorts then urself
Fucking pussies

Damn son calm down there

Think im stupid
You motherfuker set me back to get a headstart
Almost 10 years later and look at yourselves fell off and soon will be assed out now u petty fucks just try everything and anything to stall the inevitable
It will always stick with me remember that u greedy fucks

You guys are fucking stupid, aren't you?
>Steal a shit ton of money
>Make more money with that money
>Bribe people
>Do even more illegal shit
>Bribe more people
>Become president of the US

Nut inside a commie butt

The TL;DR of President Elect Donald Trump AND Runner up Shillary Clinton

this guy gets it. longterm gains instead of wasting that shit on nutting once you fucking primitive savages.

Steal $10 billion from a large cable company's coffers. Assuming there would be no resistance, I would have enough money to do literally anything that I want to.

Set fire to all the Jewish Temples in my city. Preferably while occupied but I don't think they'd fall for that more than two or three times.

Rob a bank

All the money wont change fact ur still alive

Every last one of you POOF!