Why do they exist ?

Why do they exist ?

Another proof that god doesn't exist because if he existed he would never created those "people".

Other urls found in this thread:

worldsbestoliveoils.org/worlds-best-olive-oils.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most French came from there.

Iran, Syria, and Lebanon deserve to exist. You can nuke the rest though, especially Israel and Saudi Arabia

Israel is the only civilized country in the region.

God decided to make real-life Fallout after playing the game

That's what happens when you have a cuck for government instead of nuking the shit out of mena

Why isnt turkey included in the middle east?

They insulted our Hummus

It's the American government's fault for why the Middle East is such a shithole, we've treated our Aryans brothers with far too much disrespect. Seeing as how trump is an Israeli puppet I fear Iran will be next which will then spawn another refugee crisis. This is all part of the greater Israel project. Now that Lebanon, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, and Iraq are done for, it's Iran's turn. All these wars are pre planned

I took the first picture about MENA on google.

Also Turks with Iranians would be somewhat ok if they were not muslims. Arabs and Berbers are total shit even when they don't have a religion, it's in their genes and centuries of incest and inferiority complex who make them taking pleasure to destroy Western countries.

To cuck whites to extinction

feels good when you live in motherland and all your borders are closed from these hordes.

>if he existed he would never created those "people".
As Hebrews complained about the Egyptians, and the Babylonians, and the Assyrians, and the philistines, and the Romans...

MENA is the last bastion of whiteness
Igonor
They are Jewish immigrants

>your borders are closed from these hordes
sure you aren't talking about Russia, da comrade?

What furiates me is that you're being discriminating. Indians and africans also should be wiped off its existence.

Africans are useful, they make good slaves.
Indians aren't bad.

no, i'm talking about Russia. Our borders are secured enough from them. And we don't take refugees except ukrainians.

Your English is shit m8

Africans have a stereotype over here that they are lazy.
in the Netherlands the ones who do the dirty jobs best are kurds/turks.
Indians in their homeland are bad, nuking that country will solve a lot of the overpopulation problems.
Stop being such a racist cunt it should all be nuked.

Yeah sorry phone posting here, also I'm a dumb arab

I don't understand how something like islam could spread who would agree to live like that? It must have started out relatively ok and then decayed into what it is today

Because A) people converted willingly
and B) people saw how a bunch of dudes from a desert absolutely destroyed the Persian and Byzantine empires like its nothing and thought they must be guided by god

Mohammed probably distributed VIP passes to Mecca

They were all tribes
Islam has a doctrine of violence and conquest
Tribes + war = fun times
It's very easy to unite them under one banner if you promise them religion and war

Whole place would be a better if Jew Es A would stop meddling there and Israel was never founded.
Let them infight over there all they want, that's what they have been doing since Sunnis snd Shias separated.

Literally both religious idiots fighting over 'holy land'

Who needs to find Solomon's Temple when we have Uncharted 4K/HDR on the way? Utter faggots

Have you tried reddit yet? :^)

Not really, I am keeping my options open at this point

+71332908

they should be genocided pic related

haha my next door neighbour is in the red zone

Adios faggot

Haha very funny

>A world without North Africans

fuck off you are north african

Get rekt, berber

worldsbestoliveoils.org/worlds-best-olive-oils.html

oh fuck every one no that tunisian pure virgin olive oil is the best
it's just not know
just ask any american or canadian guy what is the best olive he ever bought
t.produce his own olive oil

If every muslim disappeared from the planet overnight the world would be an infinitely better place.

Muslims are honestly the worst sub humans on the planet.

>just ask any american or canadian

>Asking any english speaker about quality food

Southern Europe

t. Schlomo Monkestein

rude tbqh

Fte7 3rou9ek

نحوي مك انا

This just proves God is on our side.

@71339372
:^)

+21271339448
:&)

@71339868
8~)

B ~ D

+71340040
:~~~~~~~XDDDDD

the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

this picture contradicts your post because there is a dark Libyan, an Egyptian and a Moroccan in it.

مباحث

Does god like fucking his side and turning it into a shithole?

Well, he did fuck a lot with the chosen people.