Varys didn't fucking teleport...

Varys didn't fucking teleport, maybe if you stopped eating your fucking twinkies and pay attention you'd notice the Matrel and Tyrell ships. He recruited them and now they're sailing together, time in this show isn't parallel between scenes faggots

I think it'd make a lot more sense to accept that teleportation exists in this universe though.

How else can we explain an army appearing out of nowhere with no notice?

How do you explain Arya's teleporting from Bravos to the fucking Twins

Maybe they both set sail and met up in the middle of the ocean for a massive all out invasion?

Bravos is infinitely closer to Westeros than Mereen, like thousands of miles. Bravos is right across the Ocean from the River Lands

Honestly, it's better that they kind of shrug off the travel stuff. Sticking to "realism" when it comes to travel has hurt the books. I'll gladly look the other way when a character teleports if it means shit is actually going to happen.

>this is a credible excuse for the terrible presentation of this sequence of events
It's obvious that it was a bit of a timeskip in retrospect but they could've made it look a lot better than it did. It was presented in a really stupid, confusing way.

Friendly reminder that Varys went all the way to Dorne from Meereen, then back to Meereen so he could stand on a ship behind Danerys

I don't think they had time for a 5 minute shot of sand niggers being afraid of water and a tranny and dwarf making jokes about it

Why would the Tyrell and Martel send their ships to the ocean to meet with Daenerys to come back to the same place. Make no sense nigga

They needed more boats to carry 40,000 horses nig nog

Bullshit, they already said like 2 or 3 episodes ago that they already have enough ship to invade.

Also, do we know if the dorthaki are actually going too? I only see the cucked army

They literally agreed to sail the episode Dany got on Drogon and gave them a speech. "Will you sail across the sea and kill men in their armor and stone houses" etc etc

He went back to let her know about the alliance he made.

Why would he sail all the way to westeros and treat with the martells, then sail all the way back to meereen to let them know that things went well and house martell now swears fealty to daenaerys?

Furthermore, why would the martells be sailing from meereen at all? Their entire army is literally already in westeros. Maybe they sailed back for that totally epic xDDD establishing shot at the end of the episode?

read the thread for answers

Tyrion said it was barely enough you fat cunt

It showed one ship of dickless boys, and one ship full of doth ragheads. Plus Queen Smug the Punchable and Her Miniature Hand. Watch the end of the episode again.

Why do you bother, 99% of Sup Forums doesn't watch the show because they're poor fags. They only meme and re-meme shit.

That's how you get idiots asking shit that's been answered and outlined in the show episodes and seasons back.

But half the people aren't where they are on the map anymore even after you crossed out the others.

IRON AND BLOOD

Dany literally uniting Germany

it's quite simple really: there is a false Varys, preparing to throw a wrench in Dany's plans

GRRM included [pic related] in his books for retards like you.

I guarantee you half the population of Sup Forums uses their parent's HBO account, and the other half pirates whatever they want to watch. Being poor hasn't stopped anyone from watching anything in years, hombre.

Yeah but knowing Sup Forums they only pirate the episodes that have big reveals, like the last two episodes of the seasons.

>author includes a page asking for the reader to forgive his shitty writing
lmao

If you need to explain your story outside of your story to make it make sense, you've written a shitty story.

>stories have to be written in a linear fashion so my simple mind can comprehend the plot

People like you are why they included those huge location titles in Civil War.

Yes yes let's kill off even more characters. That's a good trick.

How do you know the Martell and Tyrell ships didn't just join up with Dany's fleet by Lys or Volantis or something?

Why did the Tyrell ships sail all the fucking way from the Arbor and Oldtown to Meereen though? Why would they do this?