Any foreign virgins?

I have given up hope on burgerstan. Every female in that country and mine is a whore.

From here, these are the places I'm willing to go. To save myself time and money, in which of these places am I most likely to find a nice girl who hasn't sucked a bunch of cocks so I can bring her home, settle down, and raise a family?

When I get there, what should I know?

>take this shit to /r9k/
It's already there.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12363292
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can get an easy lay in Taiwan or South Korea. Replace that with the Philippines, for fuck sake.

If you can't get laid in your own country (short of hiring someone), what makes you think you'll have a better chance elsewhere?

Nothing. That's why I'm asking before I waste money. It's not like my chances exceed zero if I stay here in New Seattle though.

Chileans girls are among the ugliest in the world.

Oh hey, Anchorage bro. We should hang out some time and... go do something...

I really couldn't give a damn anymore.

I'm the Willowfag. I commute to Wasilla and desperately want out every minute I'm there. Maybe if they built the bridge I'd be a little happier.

I mean, they are REALLY ugly.

>Lives in Willow
>Commutes to Wasilla

Holy fucking shit, you poor thing. Why the fuck do you even have regional flags anyway?

Really doesn't matter to me. Pic related.

Because I'm a secessionist and support deporting all the West Coast transplants.

t. virgin

Where do you think you are?

shit thread
janny, please prune

East asians are easy as long as you are white and look at least 6/10. Even better if you act like you care about them.

And please replace Philippines with something better like Taiwan/SK

Go to Utah and convert to Mormonism you fucking spastic.If you don't get laid in America you won't get laid anywhere.You will need to join a sect to get a girl

Pound sand. Or get pounded by sand. I don't care.

I'm not gonna take the time to figure out the chinkish language and it's weird tone shit, and I'm not going somewhere they ban navigation for "national security" reasons.

>wanting to get Married

Just pay for sex fampai, killing your personal life for ball and chains isn't worth it IMO

Im a gaijin in Japan

I cant get laid

Its a lie

>having a personal life to kill for ball and chains

>I'm not gonna take the time to figure out the chinkish language
>I'm not going somewhere they ban navigation for "national security" reasons.

So you'd rather go somewhere where murder is a usual thing and police don't give a shit. Pretty unsurprising coming from a burger

How's Singapore this time of year?

Here, let's try this:

strawpoll.me/12363292

you are ugly

My Filipino mothers family were in HK on holiday a few months ago, why did you let those monkeys in?