He may look like a retard on the show, but this guy is going to the be the primary antagonist next season

He may look like a retard on the show, but this guy is going to the be the primary antagonist next season.

The White Walker subplot will continue dawdling on up north, but down South and with Danny, this guy is going to be the one who takes up most screen time.

>1,000 ships in both the show and books
>magic out the ass

Season 7 is his to take.

>implying next season won't be Cersei going even more mad
Iron Thrones pottery and all that

>I am the storm, brother. The first and the last

>The true enemy is out there!
>And he brings the storm!

KING

>it's a Euron wears Valyrian steel armor episode
>it's a Euron summons an army of Krakens with blood magic episode

Too bad this won't happened. Why did they nerf him bros?

Likely they will swap out the horns for the Dragons, and inevitably have Danny betray him. They are mostly setting this up already; what with the lines from Daario and the exchange between Yara and her. All the while though, he'll be a crass evil guy in the background shouting about dragons before finally burning Oldtown.

Sand sluts will kill him

Seemed weird when he said "Build me a thousand ships." From what? On the show the Iron Islands are a couple of rocks, where's the trees?

I'd laugh if the only guy in the entire show who can actually teleport around with reasonable explanation unsheathes his katana on them like they did Trystane.

just turn your brain off guy. it's easier that way

Pillaging the coasts in the show, I presume.

In the books, he already has the ships because the Iron Islanders mostly live away from the islands due to the shittiness of it. Only because of the Kingsmoot did they come together to vote; which concentrated most of their power.

>Valyrian steel armor
What's the point of this again? Valyrian steel isn't ever said to be more resilient against attack than regular steel. It's only said that it holds an edge incredibly well and is lighter than regular steel.

A Valyrian steel suit of armor would probably cost more than the combined wealth of the Seven Kingdoms to create, given the scarcity of those weapons.

Also, what good does summoning a bunch of krakens do when the main battles will be fought on land?

Why are Euron fanboys so retarded?

well, white harbour, lannisport, oldtown, king's landing, they're all by the sea

It's said that he wears it like mesh so basically it's super light. He needs an army of krakens because he is heading into battle with the Redwyne fleet. He is heavily outnumbered but is luring them into a trap where he will use Krakens to destroy them. Once destroyed he will sack Oldtown.

If a Valyrian suit of armour survived the Doom of Valyria and Euron truly got the armour when he went to Valyria then you can assume it's pretty fucking resilient.

It shows he actually went to the Smoking Sea, basically no one believed him. Even other Islanders who voted for him. Multiple PoVs show this point repeatedly.

As for usefulness, we both know that Valyrian steel is magical in some form. Likely it offers additional protection that way, or hell, it could just be style points.

>Also, what good does summoning a bunch of krakens do when the main battles will be fought on land?

No, are you? In the books, and the show there a massive upcoming naval battle between Euron and someone else. The Krakens would destroy the armies held on the ships and turn any land battles in his favor. It would also give him complete control of the seas in terms of say, blockade without blockading. We already know that krakens pull ships down in the books naturally.

They should take the opportunity to recast him since the audience is going to forget about him anyway

Even if he manages to build a thousand ships, are there enough people on those shithole islands to pilot them?

I think they'll introduce the Dragon horn next season when he gets told off by Danny

They weren't even going to include anything of the Ironborn. They did at the last minute for reasons unknown, most likely stalling as a gesture of good will to give George more time to write and satisfy HBO with another season.

Rocks actually float on water if you hollow them out and temper them in animal fat.

The normies I know always respond with a "...who?" every time I mention him.

>1,000 ships in the show
No
Besides even if he did, what's he going to do against the dragons?

>and is lighter than regular steel
You answered your own question there.

They could do an asspull and reveal he's had the dragon horn all this time.

thought this pic was swag euron this season

I don't understand how he'll be anything more than a pesk against Danny. Probably gonna die in 1 ep or two eps.

>implying dragons stand a chance against Cthulhu

They really really really REALLY should recast Euron. He looks like a commoner has no charisma and drones on like a bore.

Out of the entire male cast he is the most unfitting. Expecially as such an edgy cool character. The guy playing Daario would be much better.

Euron is a greenseer who, like Bran, was marked by the Night's King as a child. The Night's King is going to try to use him to kill Dany so the White Walkers can conquer Westeros. In exchange, Euron will be given immortality by the Night's King. This is whole mission, and it was all but confirmed in the recent Aeron chapter reading.

Screencap this post.

he honestly would have been perfect

I think in the books Euron is the new Night King though clearly in the show he isn't. Though he will bring down the wall in both the books and show.