Hey Sup Forums what is your favorite fast food sandwich?

Hey Sup Forums what is your favorite fast food sandwich?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

NYPA, newfag.

Get a fucking big mac but ask for chicken instead of beef, holy fuck nuggets, amazing

Big Mc Chicken Mac
>Is that Halallowed?!?

What the fuck are you talking about? At what point did he request an army?

Learn your terms, newfag.

>animu

the only person at risk of killing themselves is you when you finish the last season of your favourite weeb shit

Generally frowned upon from all beliefs unfortunately

saltier than some delicious mcdonalds fries

Dude...gtfo.

I gotchu.

It's called the McGangBang. It's not on the menu because you have to make it yourself, but it is simple to put together.

First, Order a McDouble.
Second, Order a McChicken
Third, Place the McChicken in the middle of the McDouble.

Should look like pic related. Only comes out to around 3.50$ and is good as fuck. Also fills me up.

I love the mcchicken

But I would have to say I would shove the mcrib up my flaccid anus anytime of the day.

This guys a faggot, don't do what he says. Take one of the buns off the mcchicken and ask for Mac Sauce on your mcdouble. Now it's a better McGangBang.

Why on earth would you waste a bun? That's just less food you are eating.

the round nigga? i hope your order mcchicken CLASSIC!

We are one step closer to anarchcapitalist memes with the creation of this thread, i hope you know

I prefer wendys, for the chili alone

Cause I'm rich and have more food. Also it's gross and fattening.

The McMuffin with the pork and eggs or whatever the fuck it is called in your country

This man is gay

If you're worried about fattening food, maybe you shouldn't be eating fucking mcdonalds.

fucking retard

I love shit like this haha, good one OP

u fcking srs?

its the baconator hands down