Does 2 monitors use more electricity than 1 monitor?

Does 2 monitors use more electricity than 1 monitor?

do two cars use more fuel than one?

do two glasses of water have more water than one?

Do two lights use more electricity than one?

Do two OPs suck more dicks than one?

na. the electricity divides between both 50/50

do two faggots suck more dick than one ?

Yes

You don't need two monitors greedy faggot

Spend that money on important shit

are two dubs better than one?

do two dicks fill more holes then one

Does your mother swallow more when there are two dicks involved?

only if you extend your desktop.
If you mirror your screens it uses the same power.

>OPs mother obviously doesn't swallow
>OP exists

Actually, it depends on the numer of computers attached to it, one Monitor on one Computer ist one usual energyunit because 1 / 1 =1 . two computer with two monitors (one each) uses twice as much energy, because 2/2 = 2.
But if you use two monitory on one computer, they actually use half the energy, because the computer can only output one energy unit an 1/2 is half as much.

does two hitlers kill more jews than one?

once you go two you never go back

Are 2 man more human than a human?

like a third monitor

My living room wall consists of six 24 incher TVs tiled coplanar as my entire television screen, I can definitely say you can go back because I spend a fortune in power bills when I'm here for the summer months and they took my friend and partner and I weeks to set up. More an one is just a splurgeout, get one large good monitor and leave it alone

Once you go to 2 monitors, you never go back. Then it's 3. Then 6.

I don't know how I would use a computer without at least 9-10 monitors. I need 12 spreadsheets active at all times. It's an endless battle.

nice meme, back to /r/techsupport for you!

does 1 monitor use less electricity than five hundred

What?

I use only two 24 inch moniters, and i cant go back, i use both moniters continuously, be it for work, games, movies or any combination of those

They will, unless you reduce the refresh rate.

Two monitors @ 50 hz will run at 100 hz combined, so make sure you reduce the refresh rate to avoid your electricity bill from spiralling out of control. On the flipside, 100 hz gives you a much sharper image (double the pixels), so you need to take that into account.