Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=js7JVXBH_tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KLK0qQvUxlk
youtube.com/watch?v=02XsD8chhXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pertalite

First for chink gf

#
Fuck off. Racist peninsularians aren't welcome here. We're full.

DAmn source pls

susu?

Chinese aren't all that bad. They have much more value than Bangladeshi imports.

Name?

youtube.com/watch?v=js7JVXBH_tQ

First for Sharia law.

pil merah saya

I'm out of the loop, what's going on?

cute

Philip's... penis...?

The Philippines is the only country in Asia named after a European King.

Really makes you think...

There was some rally against the PAS proposal but I guess there wasn't much support and someone got angry.
Didn't even see anything about that in my social media.

Feelypenis

flippy penis

They want to change it to Malaysia back then but..

We should name it after our great president Marcos

too bad yellowcucks got in to power and brainwashed the whole country

DELET THIS

Just think, if your country followed suit it would be called the Manuelines or Manuelia after the Portuguese king.

>tfw eating maggi
And I can because I only eat monthly

Stop tempting me

Kek so marcotard/dutertards butthurt brainwashed bullshit rampage has begun

this anime suck

aaaaand this thread is another macross discussion thread, stop triggering him

stop this shit. don't tempt him

Oh sorry user, you cannot because you already had too many this week ;-;

>TFW I diluted it with too much water
FUCK @_@

THAT WE DON'T EVEN CARE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CHINKS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOPE

What happened?

I've been eating alot of vegetables lately and my cum becomes more stickier than watery when Im eating pork.

What kind of cum is actually better when impregnating a girl, does it really matter or not?

Chink should mix more with malay and make more Peranakan cuties. I wanna make hafus with a cute Iranian :3

youtube.com/watch?v=KLK0qQvUxlk

chink genocide when

NOW!!!!!

don't hurt ""malay""-chan

He's Indian

Tempeh is godsend

I am pretty sure it's just 2 easily triggered Yellowturds that posts so much that it looks like it's a dozen of them

I am also confident that there are actual Yellow party supporters who honestly don't care about the Marcos Memeposting and laughs along with the others

Hello Budiarto. How's life in Kampung Jawa? Good?

Hi I'm new here. Why is malaysia talking about chinks?

because deep down, we want chink gf

We hate chinks

What the fuck is this?

We need more chink to mix with Melayu and arab

To all you self hating south east Asians who truly struggle with life, i have some humble advice

Don't give up. Love your country, no matter what. It's evident that most of ASEAN will reach developed countrt status within the next 20-30 years. You will be able to enjoy life way more by that time

I don't see much Indon, Malay and Viet self hate, but plenty of Filipino

And I honestly don't understand why you hate your country so much. Despite having been colonized for decades, you have a glorious history of brave warriors and trade in the orient. And today, you have a massive potential to grow a massive economy becoming a global player, and also has the most beautiful places in the world

I honestly feel more proud of the Philippines than the average Filipino, without the full retard mentality of PinoyPride fags.

Why can't you love yourselves?

Chinks are 22% of the population and basically run the economy.

Sometimes when I poop I feel sensation on my anus

When the poop is almost coming out I then try to suck it back and I do this back and forth to imagine how anal sex feels like

They need to fuck off to china and take their chinatown with them. But playing victim is more lucrative it seems

Why not mix and make peranakan?

I feel kinda grossed out but aroused by this....

You're the only one triggered here tbf
And the marcocucks

Pevita Pearce ni kalau gigi dia tak jongang, dah lama dah aku pergi mengorat

I told you faggots to stay in school

Nice try school shooter.

Never ever.

Are Brunei Chinks assimilated?

>playing victim
Tell me again how you have been personally greviously harmed by the Chinese who then blamed you for it.

>It's evident that most of ASEAN will reach developed countrt status within the next 20-30 years.
Most will stuck in the middle-income trap, Malaysia and Thailand already do.

just fuck off this is not your personal blog.

Could use some spicy Chicken Texas right now

Nope.

Duterte loyalists are huffing & puffing about Feb 25 coup. They name their usual suspects: LP. Leni. Trillanes.

LP has about 20 core members left. That’s not even enough for a football game, let alone a coup. Leni is busy with her anti-poverty programs. Trillanes prefers to hand out hidden wealth documents & sit back while the enemy implodes on its own.

No coup plots & no coup plotters unless you have a lively Fentanyl-powered imagination.

WHAT THE COUP-MONGERS ARE UP TO

Divert attention from real issues hounding Duterte

Tokhang for Ransom. Brods taking Jack Lam briber. Mining closures & job losses. NPA peace talks failure. No funds for Surigao quake victims. Napoles not guilty.

Make people forget failed Duterte promises.

Drugs – Still there. Corruption - Still there. Traffic - Still there. Endo - Still there. Crime - Still there & worse, murders up over 50%, criminals in uniform acting with impunity. South China Sea territory – Not all are there anymore, taken over by China without a whimper from brave leader.

Rally the dwindling faithful.

“Change is coming” doesn’t work anymore.

8 months with little real change. Give the Obosen crowd a target to keep them busy. Attacking “Dilawan” still triggers instant orgasms among hardcore loyalists. Selling Hate after failing to deliver Hope.

Scare away people from celebrating Edsa People Power

Link Edsa to a coup & paint potential participants as coup plotters. Make Edsa – which ended one-man rule – a bad event that shouldn’t have happened.
THE ONLY COUPS IN THE HORIZON

There is only one coup plot brewing in the Philippines right now.

Duterte wants to declare a revolutionary government – a coup against himself & the 1987 Constitution. A lot of what's going on - demonizing institutions, controlling coercive agencies, silencing critics, creating a sense of crisis thru multiple conflicts with NPA, Maute, Abu, Drug Lords - are groundwork for 'emergency rule'.

To hell with institutions. All you need is one-man rule & a new Constitution to reflect his personal ideology. Sorry folks, hindi si Mayor ang nauna. His idol Marcos was there before - been there, done that. 1972 Martial Law + Bagong Lipunan.

Possibly another self-inflicted but unplanned coup down the line.

So far it has been failure upon failure, plus lots of nonsensical talking to break the monotony. The president likes to put his foot in his mouth, then shoot himself on the foot.

At some point, the masses hoodwinked with failed promises will figure out the trick. Ask Erap. He too was “para sa masa” and held them spellbound for some time. In this scenario, si Mayor ang nauna. Not the one from Davao. The other mayor from San Juan. He was booted out.

Focus on the real issues

Poverty. Jobs. Income. Hunger. Corruption. Injustice. Death Penalty. Crime. EJKs. Impunity. Cronies. Oligopolies. Slow connections. Expensive utilities. Taxes. Bad governance.

These are the headlines on media. These are the issues that should be on your wall.

Nobody is interested in Coups or Dilawan. Except the Obosen Crowd. If they keep mouthing irrelevant issues, that crowd will soon be Naubos.

I would beat up a Brunei man if ever met one in real life

How's No Filter?

I would beat up flipbong and his ugly bangs if see him in Recto irl.

how's life in brunei?
is it middle east tier rich?

Fucking try me Joshua

t. chink
Save the trickery for facebook, pig. Time to pack you bags. In your motherland you can be as scummy as you wanted to be. To bad you'll be getting bullets instead of separated school

puta.
'ge
saan?

Since that Malaychiks user didn't deliver
>许喵喵mickey [xu meow mickey]
Too much make up. It turns me off.

>autism

Yeah sure tough guy.

Not really.

5/10

not Bea
youtube.com/watch?v=02XsD8chhXs

thank you flipbro finally a sight for an eyesore, i cannot stand seeing all these chink pics

I hate hijab

singapore tier?

tfw no indo gf

is kathryn more to your liking?

butterface + DFC, worthless.

They are kinda cute

9/10

jones nggak pada malem mingguan?

What is the obsession with chinks?

How is removing all the chinks supposed to make everything better? How will it improve the economy or improve infrastructure or improve anything at all?

her belly is so flithy

Iya tuh, terutama si jomblo Malaysia yg dumping folder coli nya.

damn. all 3 of them are qts

All those haram images..

haha i agree pham

I bet they love anal

well, they are from shithole

there's no need to bully