More like cuckman

More like cuckman

TELL

"critics" who involve themselves in fandom should be boiled to death

>Watching other critics that redredditmedia

Literally there is no other "watchable" critics than them

I've never watched one of his reviews and only know him as Zod's Neck and I feel that I have lived my life better than OP.

Stop making fun of him. He literally saves lives by reviewing plen movies on youtube. Do you know how many people haven't killed themselves just to look forward to his videos?

He's allowed to change his mind to mimic the public opinion whenever he wants.

HES A KEK

HES A CUUUUUUUCK

Why does the smaller one in this flick have the larger member?

Will the zod's neck line make it into JL like the Juggernaut line in X3?

>Double dubs

Kek wills it

>He's allowed to change his mind
Even though you're saying this sarcastically, it's true. People (and this includes reviewers) are allowed to change their minds.

All these you tube reviewers, schmoesknow, jeremyjahns, etc etc, have safe, predictable and generic "opinions" in their movie reviews.

Stuckmann is basically impossible to hate, because he has no personality at all. He's a blank slate who likes almost every movie. The most annoying thing about him is that he fancies himself an expert on film, but I've seen his Blu-ray collection and I would be genuinely shocked if he's seen more than 10 movies made before the 1970's.

Stuckmann is basically the redditor plebber of the Internet.
>is a man-child
>is goody two shoes
>weak, skinny and beta
>pasty skin
>buys toys
>watches Reddit movies
>thinks he's deep and knows how to dissect film
>only has surface level opinions and analysis
>has a breakdown when he gets even the slightest bit of criticism (tell that to zods neck)

He's a gobbledegook shmuck

>redditlettermedia
>critics

Chose one, pleb.

He could probably kick your ass multiple times, you fucking weak, pathetic little weasel.

Stuckmann please go

I like him, I'd even watch movies with him.

>Chris Cuckman uses Sup Forums

Do you even know what the word cuck means you neo-memester?

He's such a fucking wimp.

Just goes to show what type of people watch him. If 600,000+ people are subscribed to this cringy flip flopping beta weakling, then how utterly pathetic and cringe inducing are his fans? Chris is the kid that got bullied in school by jocks like me. Chris would have gotten bullied in any school. And yet people LOOK up to him. Internet / YouTube culture has really made it so these redditor fedora tipping beta cucks have a place they can call home. And it's pathetic

Why do people hate Spider-Man 2?

Other than the tacked on parts of it after the funeral, it was okay.

Eh, Electro was kinda lame, the score is bleh, the plot moves slowly, gwenxpeter takes up too much of the runtime.

Pros:
Best suit
Failed so bad that Spidey gets to be in the MCU

Spider Man 2 > 1 > 3 > TASM > TASM2 > Civil War (aka, cringe inducing 8 year old level quips one after the other)

But seriously. I hope they tone spidey down in homecoming, or it'll be unbearable to listen to for 2.5 hours

At least the Schmoes rate what they personally feel. They aren't always going with what the majority is saying.

e.g Mark gave 13 hours a 5/5

I agree with this but i would personally switch Spider-man 2 and 1 around.