*teleports behind you*

>*teleports behind you*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not what happened faggot

If he could teleport why doesn't he teleport to the DICK store Lol amirite?

the classic Tyrion
fr*ckin' mad man

*teleports to dorne*
*teleports behind you*

flawless logic

>>he has a twin
>>might be arya in drag
>>just GOT logic
>>rape rape martin let's this happen

He didn't really teleport the show just had terrible pacing. Those were Dorneish and Tyrrell ships alongside Dany so obviously some time had passed

how do I know he won't teleport into my room as I sleep?

you won't, he might actually be there now
*teleports behind u*

>*unsheats crow*
>"pssssh, nothing personal my lord"

STOP IT CIRI

Is that you, D&D?

They all travel way too fast.
Between the King's Landing getting rekt and Cercei's coronation Ollena travels to Dorne, as does Varys, Jaimie arrives in Kings Landing (with smoke still rising). On the same day Varys comes back to Meereen.

would you rather them take 3 episodes to get from the house to the garden?

I'd rather the show assume I understand that in storytelling it's possible to omit periods of time than force me to watch a montage of a bald eunuch spending weeks doing nothing at sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664

Nothing personal kid.

time passes, for all we know the last scenes could be 1 month apart

>They all travel way too fast.
>I didn't see it so it didn't happen
people usually grow out of that around age 4. He left before the slavers ever attacked, next time we see him that battle is long over

Perhaps he's wondering why you would spend weeks bringing your ships to the other side of the world only to instantly bring them back

>"WHY DIDN'T WE SPEND TWO ENTIRE SEASONS JUST WATCHING PEOPLE ON SHIPS DO NOTHING" CRIED STUPID FAGGOTS

>for all we know the last scenes could be 1 month apart
We should know or have a good idea you stupid fuck.

Perhaps because they are using them to transport sand niggers, not to be warships.

Oh fuck off

The show just has no sense of time. It would be simple to add "3 months later" in each debut of sequence or something, but they're probably too lazy to think it would matter in the long run.
Also they might be afraid of fucking the timelines up at some point.