You have precisely 10 seconds to justify why you don't sniff women's assholes

You have precisely 10 seconds to justify why you don't sniff women's assholes

> Protip you can't

I even eat ass!

They keep waking up.

I do.

lol, this made me laugh.
Bump.

I used to have a girlfriend with a huge ass who only let me lick her ass.
It was great.

what do you mean by 'only'?

But i do :>

Cause I am not a sick straight pretending fag, I sniff and eat the pussy. gay people may stay at their asses.

Because they smell and are unclean 2d is far superior

I love to taste ass and push my tongue deep inside

>won't perform sex act on a woman
>calls people that do gay

Licking asshole is not sex. Nor is eating shit from a toilet, basicly the same thing.

Because I'm gay, and women are gross.

because it smells and tastes like shit? what a retarded question

It smell like boo boo

Only one of those is true user. Don't assume your opinion is fact.

Probably my favorite thing to do. So, so many girls I wonder what it smells like. Not wanting anything nasty, just the scent of the girl in question. Pretty hot

It smells like shit

Because no woman would let me get that close to them

This is why I'm into ballbusting. Women don't like me, but most hot girls would probably kick me in the nuts if I asked. i'll take it

I don't have a scat fetish
/thread

I do it whem my gf is asleep, shes not into anal stuff, so thats the only way to sniff and touch her asshole

I dont get what person would not like to have their ass licked... Its harder to find somebody like that than somebody that lets you do it...

But, user I do sniff and eat and fuck the ass. I love my girlfriends ass. I fuck her face, her pussy, and her ass.

I also let her sit on my face both ways. If you guys ever get a gf. Ask her to sit on your face. It's wonderful

Because assholes taste/smell like poop. Do you people enjoy eating excrement or what?

No. I just like eating and sniffing ass. Poop is gross.

I always wonder... Face sitting is like that se sit on you and you lick her pussy or she smothers you with her pussy?

Not really like smothering. What my girlfriend does, is she grinds on my face and, will also just sit there with her pussy on my mouth so i can lick her clit. The other way she does it is face away from me with her ass in my face as I tounge fuck her ass,she moves back and forth.

Bump

Sorry, I can't hear you with this girl's cheeks nestling my ears so snugly.

My nigga.

You guys wipe your asses with paper, and call the people who wipe with water unorthodox. Just use common sense and think which is cleaner.

Never got it. It just smells like.. shit you know. Well, not full on shit, but not "good" or "sexy" like a pussy.

Got into 5 relationships, 5 of them were "meh" when I sniffed ass, stopped doing it. I don't get the appeal.